[Product]  BX-09 BeyBattle Pass

Accessory for the 4th generation of Beyblade, "Beyblade X". Seems to be this generation's take on the BeyLogger from Burst. Connects to a launcher, reads its strength, and data seems to be viewable in an accompanying smartphone app.
MSRP with tax is 3300 JPY. Item itself releases on July 15th, 2023, Beyblade X app releases on July 21st, 2023.
[Image: 4904810905240_7a070decd1a741be8e8704f932931499.jpg]
More Official Images from Takara Tomy Mall:
Official web-manual PDF: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beybla...manual.pdf
Thread is now open. Hello, BeyLogger 2.0!
I’m not gonna lie I am a bit disappointed with the launcher considering it’s just burst but with a different color scheme
looks like this won't be dropped anytime soon because of tech oversights
(May. 17, 2023  2:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I’m not gonna lie I am a bit disappointed with the launcher considering it’s just burst but with a different color scheme

We do have a new prong design. There is also a good chance it could have better internals. TT has been making a lot of improvements to each launcher they released by the end of burst
Official video instructions on how to use the BeyBattle Pass/Beyblade X app have been posted on Takara Tomy's YouTube channel. Four videos in total. They all feature pretty clear visual cues in addition to Japanese subtitles that can easily be fed into a translator, so even with a language barrier they should be possible to follow effectively.

1. How to get the BeyBattle Pass Bonus on your Beys (basically, scan the BeyBattle Pass QR Code before anything else, that way you can get extra points on each item you scan afterwards)
  2. How to Register or Unregister (instructions on how to connect or disconnect your BeyBattle Pass from your device via Bluetooth)
  3. How to read Launch Data (how to use the launch power reading function)
  4. How to play Shoot Gym (how to play the game that reads your launch power)
The fortnite battle pass
Who knows? What about Battle Pass status? It seems, international version is not ready yet...
Might be, somebody knows any news?
(Nov. 06, 2023  10:16 AM)Grey001 Wrote: Who knows? What about Battle Pass status? It seems, international version is not ready yet...
Might be, somebody knows any news?
No nrews on Hong Kong version yet.
I read World BB starts 17-Jul-2024.
But there is not strong info...