[Product]  BX-07 Start Dash Set

Starter set for the 4th generation of Beyblade, "Beyblade X". Contains one Beyblade, a Launcher, a Launcher Grip, and a BeyStadium.
MSRP with tax is 5720 JPY. Releases on July 15th, 2023.
[Image: 4904810910589_967844b5fda44f1290ee9fc2c47cee26.jpg]
Contents:
  • DranSword 3-60F Beyblade (Special Ver.)
  • String Launcher (Blue Ver.)
  • Launcher Grip (Blue Ver.)
  • Xtreme Stadium (black 'Xtreme Line', clear base)
More Official Images from Takara Tomy Mall:

Parts Images from Beyblade Website:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-07 DranSword 3-60F Special Ver.
  • Attack-type
  • Right-spin
  • "DASH ATTACK: Capable of powerful Xtreme Dashes due to a Blade with high attack power and a Bit with high Dash performance."
Blade: DranSword
  • "Excels at knocking opponents upward with its three upper blades."
  • Attack: 55
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 20
Ratchet: 3-60 (pronounced "Three Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports three blades with high resilience."
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 9
  • Stamina: 6
  • Height: 60
Bit: F (full name "Flat")
  • "Sports a flat tip that makes the Bey move quickly, making an Xtreme Dash easier to achieve."
  • Attack: 40
  • Defense: 15
  • Stamina: 10
  • Dash: 35
  • Burst Resistance: 80
Launcher: String Launcher Blue Ver.
  • "Tool used to spin Beyblades. Compatible with the Beybattle Pass (sold separately)."
Launcher Grip Blue Ver.
  • "Tool that attaches to the Launcher for support while shooting."

Official web-manual PDF: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beybla...manual.pdf
Thread is now open. Just like with Burst, it seems the String Launcher is locked behind the starter set for the time being.
Hope they'll eventually release a black string launcher! It'd go nice with the black grip.
That looks more like a sword launcher than any of the sword launchers from burst lmao. Nice recolor of Dransword though. With how fun these beys are looking, i'm definitely going to try and pick this up.
this HAS to be the first set newbs pick up.
Love this stuff. I'm quite pleased for the new System.
Burst feels over-done.
I find the Beyblade designs a little lackluster - could be on purpose to match a starting of a new series and leave room for growth. I'd have to have one physically but the new "drivers" looks like a very cheap plastic peg.
(Jun. 05, 2023  10:01 PM)bassraven Wrote: I find the Beyblade designs a little lackluster - could be on purpose to match a starting of a new series and leave room for growth. I'd have to have one physically but the new "drivers" looks like a very cheap plastic peg.

maybe later down the line the gears on the bit (driver) might be able to be swapped out.
(Jun. 06, 2023  11:59 PM)ElDiablo69 Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2023  10:01 PM)bassraven Wrote: I find the Beyblade designs a little lackluster - could be on purpose to match a starting of a new series and leave room for growth. I'd have to have one physically but the new "drivers" looks like a very cheap plastic peg.

maybe later down the line the gears on the bit (driver) might be able to be swapped out.

Hopefully. I mean it's cool that they are a little retro and brought back metal. We'll see I guess.
yeah, the return of metal is sick!

The "Special Version" of Dran Sword is pretty nice, though I do like the original just a little more. But the stadium is easily my favorite of the ones we've seen so far (including the unreleased black version).
I'm glad they decided to make the stadium this way, it makes it so that newcomers can actually play and have a real chance at winning and have way more fun. By this, I mean that you can just hard launch and have a pretty good shot at winning like with the Hasbro stadiums (preferably the black slingshock stadium, which was the most fun).