[Product]  BG-03 Random Layer Collection Vol. 3

(Aug. 08, 2016  8:34 PM)Zera Wrote: I received my J2 today. Maybe the slopes will work on Orbit for destabilizing. It has already become my favourite Layer along with V2. Smile

Ah, when it does destabilize, it does it really well. It's just its teeth are so unfortunate that it blows up in the process.
It's Kaiser Coelbe Mortar that interests me most as a name. How do we get mortar from Kerbeus?
(Aug. 06, 2016  9:37 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2016  7:54 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: This is the one that made the most sense that I could find
http://dictionary.reverso.net/german-english/Gier
If it's owner is a bad guy, I would say that this is it

I don't think they would choose "Lust" for a kids toy in that explicit way when you could use "Heir" (the pronouncement of the H in Heir is the same has J in certain lenguages)
Could also be greed, not necessarily sexual lust. We are also talking about the people that brought you Bloody Devil, Death Gargoyle and Killer Beafowl
(Aug. 09, 2016  12:08 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: It's Kaiser Coelbe Mortar that interests me most as a name. How do we get mortar from Kerbeus?

What's Kaiser Coelbe Mortar? Do you mean Kaiser Kerbeus or Kerbeus
(Aug. 09, 2016  1:45 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2016  12:08 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: It's Kaiser Coelbe Mortar that interests me most as a name. How do we get mortar from Kerbeus?

If you read a couple posts back, you would see a screenshot with the name because of Google Translate.
(Aug. 09, 2016  2:24 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2016  1:45 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:

If you read a couple posts back, you would see a screenshot with the name because of Google Translate.

Oh oops that's my bad
Ive done a tone of testing with Jeir Jormungand Heavy Accel against D2HD and DHD. I will be posting a thread on my results shortly...
(Jul. 19, 2016  1:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: CnuZR5yUEAEYADb.jpg]

From https://twitter.com/beybladetoto/status/...17248?s=09

I just want to take that Evileye and paint a blue iris on its layer core.