[Product]  BBG-18 Emperor Forneus 4G.Hn'

The layer’s teeth are not clear. Clear teeth have been known to burst more on some layers, such as dF in the God Customize set.  I don’t think it matters, but maybe this eF is harder to burst.
TFS has a video on it
from what I've seen in the videos on it...Hunter Dash's rubber is SOOO SOFTER than the original's hard rubber!! In TFS's and LeoBurst's videos (specially TFS's),you can see the rubber is "squeezable"...does this mean this driver will be good and will not stay in the center of the stadium for half the battle?
(Aug. 25, 2018  1:52 AM)Shindog Wrote: The layer’s teeth are not clear. Clear teeth have been known to burst more on some layers, such as dF in the God Customize set.  I don’t think it matters, but maybe this eF is harder to burst.

Is that confirmed for all beyblades with clear teeth? I feel like it's just one instance being accepted as fact.
(Aug. 26, 2018  3:30 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  1:52 AM)Shindog Wrote: The layer’s teeth are not clear. Clear teeth have been known to burst more on some layers, such as dF in the God Customize set.  I don’t think it matters, but maybe this eF is harder to burst.

Is that confirmed for all beyblades with clear teeth? I feel like it's just one instance being accepted as fact.

It's definitely not a thing for all clear-teeth beys, since every other Emperor Forneus has had clear teeth without issue. Blaze Ragnaruk also had no issues despite having clear teeth, finding competitive use until Alter Chronos was released and kicked it out of its spot through a better design.

On the other hand, the gold-painted Dragoon S layer was actually a clear layer painted gold, and apparently it bursted noticeably more than the original white color, and I'm pretty sure this is where the whole "clear teeth don't work well" thing began. The red Drain Fafnir from the GCS was also significantly easier to burst with its clear plastic teeth, which reinforced that line of thinking.

Really, it seems to depend on the layer in question, but if this bey did happen to have clear teeth (which it sadly doesn't), I wouldn't expect an issue given Emperor Forneus' good track record and lack of issues with clear teeth.
(Aug. 26, 2018  3:30 AM)Kevo Wrote:

I have heard this discussion before in multiple places.  But you may be right about it being just a one instance thing. It would interesting to test it out.  I don’t have this layer yet so I can’t test it.
(Aug. 26, 2018  6:05 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  3:30 AM)Kevo Wrote: Is that confirmed for all beyblades with clear teeth? I feel like it's just one instance being accepted as fact.
I have heard this discussion before in multiple places.  But you may be right about it being just a one instance thing. It would interesting to test it out.  I don’t have this layer yet so I can’t test it.

As said above, it's a 2-instance thing with Drain Fafnir (GCS Red) and Dragoon S (LE Gold), but it hasn't negatively affected Blaze Ragnaruk (any color) or Emperor Forneus (any color), so it seems like it's an issue with certain specific releases and not just a thing with clear teeth in general.