[Product]  BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

(Jul. 11, 2012  6:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  3:44 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Quite possibly for the 165 and WSF on it?

You do not understand ... It cannot be won, it seems, it can only be battled against. You remember what Bey Ta Go do ?

(Jul. 11, 2012  3:53 PM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: Cool! It's going to be released on my B-day!But anyway,there is no"thunder or wood elemtal beys".It's Just Fire,Water,Earth,and Air.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Read the previous posts, and learn.
Samurai Ifraid W145CF's element is Fire.Pirates Orojya 145D's element is water. I don't know what YOU guys are talking about.

(Jul. 11, 2012  6:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  3:44 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Quite possibly for the 165 and WSF on it?

You do not understand ... It cannot be won, it seems, it can only be battled against. You remember what Bey Ta Go do ?

(Jul. 11, 2012  3:53 PM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: Cool! It's going to be released on my B-day!But anyway,there is no"thunder or wood elemtal beys".It's Just Fire,Water,Earth,and Air.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Read the previous posts, and learn.
Plus,it's called "Lightning" not "Thunder".Dark Night Dragoon is a Lightning Elemental
Thats nice its called dragoon I am way getting this its like a zero g version of ldrago.
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:34 AM)BeyKids Wrote: Thats nice its called dragooon

Fixed Serious
A video about Dark Knight Dragooon :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yiiqtI4JNQ

There is nothing we really learn from it though ...
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A video about Dark Knight Dragooon :

I thought it was interesting....I already know what there saying..
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A video about Dark Knight Dragooon :

I was interested in that they implied a stamina type would beat it, and almost indicated that it was a different type, though still an attack type, with the square diagram towards the end. Any more info on what was going on there?
At Th!nk I believe they may be apllying Spoin Equalization amd since WD in is noted for stamina a stamina type will narrowly OS Dragooon cause it does not have a D tip allowing it that few extra spins. Possible to knock out but it woul dbe harder due to the different spin directions? At eleast some of that they might be thinking? The video may have been non-educational but it was cool to see Dark Knight Dragooo in action.
It could be because Samurai Ifraid is right-spin attack and Dark Knight Dragooon is left-spin attack.
(Jul. 13, 2012  11:24 PM)Blazeburn Wrote: It could be because Samurai Ifraid is right-spin attack and Dark Knight Dragooon is left-spin attack.

Left spin attack can still handle stamina in BB-10, and from what I've heard about Variares, it does the same in the Zero G Attack Stadium.
th!nk, it was definitely just right-spin Attack - left-spin Attack. Yes, obviously the same categorising could be done for regular Metal Fight Beyblade, but considering that Beyblades actually make the stadium move around a lot this time, I suppose that they want to highlight that it is a "different thing".
although it was my first thought, It is clearly not dragoon, considering it's colours are completly incorrect.
(Jul. 14, 2012  2:09 PM)Luck Wrote: although it was my first thought, It is clearly not dragoon, considering it's colours are completly incorrect.

The extra 'o' in the name, or the fact we'd already settled on that a while back didn't tell you before the colours?

Kai-V: It still leaves the question of why they indicated stamina beating it, but yeah.

There's another video about this beyblade. Talks about synchrom, Gryph Dragooon, battles, etc.
I really don't like how they keep using Synchrom and don't say much about Crystal Up modes. Oh well, Synchrom is their main selling point, and Crystal Up sucks for everything.
Cool video though, got a good view of SA165.
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:49 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Cool video though, got a good view of SA165.

It is exactly the pictures I posted in the actual BBG-17 Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargole SA165WSF topic ...
I know, but the video gave a larger image of it lol.
(Jul. 14, 2012  2:18 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  2:09 PM)Luck Wrote: although it was my first thought, It is clearly not dragoon, considering it's colours are completly incorrect.

The extra 'o' in the name, or the fact we'd already settled on that a while back didn't tell you before the colours?

Kai-V: It still leaves the question of why they indicated stamina beating it, but yeah.

Stamina types use D bottoms right? Since they have the widest surface area, they always have the upper hand against spin steallers.
Not if they're using something like XF necessarily.
but generally that's how it works...
wauw genial Beyblade muy posee muy parecido al mio pero el mio es de ataque
(Jul. 14, 2012  3:49 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I really don't like how they keep using Synchrom and don't say much about Crystal Up modes. Oh well, Synchrom is their main selling point, and Crystal Up sucks for everything.
Cool video though, got a good view of SA165.

Crystal up doesn't suck for everything per say. For example I've found that reviser Cr-up is a lot more powerful than its chrome up mode.
Got any tests to back up? I'd love to see a Crystal Up mode find use in the meta!
Just the official pictures of the parts, for archival purposes :
[Image: chromewheel_dragooon.jpg]

[Image: crystalwheel_darkknight.jpg]

[Image: track_lw_img.jpg]
Considering the name of this file, I suppose there will be no other LW[x] Tracks ever again, hah.
Also, simply because it has not been posted officially in this topic yet : LW165 stands for Left Wing 165.

Blade Semi Flat :
[Image: bottom_bsf_img.jpg]
Thank God, they're usually useless competitively.
BSF... Yeah, the sides look nice, but it doesn't look like it will perform differently from SF.