[Product]  BB-69 Poison Serpent SW145SD

(Aug. 13, 2015  2:11 AM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2015  2:10 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Why would you post on this thread instead of the Beyblade Random Thoughts ?

I posted here mainly because it is a great example of how optimistic our community is Smile

Not worth the necro.
I think if it confirms anything, is that there's virtually no correlation between initial speculation and actual reception.
(Aug. 13, 2015  2:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think if it confirms anything, is that there's virtually no correlation between initial speculation and actual reception.

Yeah, it's a dynamic this community has, I know you're confused why I posted here still, but I find it very interesting, nd to sort-of be a way of showing that things aren't always what they seem.
OK, but you're like one of the prime perpetrators of that dynamic currently. Tongue_out

Please don't post in this topic unless you have a question or new information (lol) about Poiston Serpent SW145SD. Thanks!
(Aug. 13, 2015  2:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK, but you're like one of the prime perpetrators of that dynamic currently. Tongue_out

Yeah, I just like to theorize on stuff. I like to use deductive reasoning to come up with solutions. I hope I don't get punished for it though >~< I just like to put the ideas out there...

(Aug. 13, 2015  2:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK, but you're like one of the prime perpetrators of that dynamic currently. Tongue_out

Please don't post in this topic unless you have a question or new information (lol) about Poiston Serpent SW145SD. Thanks!

well, I do have ONE question:

why did this fail while kerbeus didn't? they have nearly the same shape...

also, please don't get me in too much trouble, I just got too curious >~<
(Aug. 13, 2015  2:24 AM)Siⱺn Wrote:

Yeah, I just like to theorize on stuff. I like to use deductive reasoning to come up with solutions. I hope I don't get punished for it though >~< I just like to put the ideas out there...

well, I do have ONE question:

why did this fail while kerbeus didn't? they have nearly the same shape...

Probably because of difference in material, gaps and space?

Lets stop posting as our Overlord Bradley Tiller said Wink
(Jan. 04, 2011  7:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  7:32 PM)Viper Wrote: Why would it be so low?
Because Poison, Serpent and SW145 are bad, and only SD is good ? Have you read this topic at all before you posted in it ?

yes i agree poision is useless and sd is good [actually sd is one of my two favourite performance tip of all second is wd] , but i can't understand why everyone think so bad about sw145. i think it is quite good attack spin track
(Aug. 17, 2015  8:05 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  7:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  7:32 PM)Viper Wrote: Why would it be so low?
Because Poison, Serpent and SW145 are bad, and only SD is good ? Have you read this topic at all before you posted in it ?

yes i agree poision is useless and sd is good [actually sd is one of my two favourite performance tip of all second is wd] , but i can't understand why everyone think so bad about sw145. i think it is quite good attack spin track

It's outclassed for attack or any type, it has some use for attack but not as good as others.
(Aug. 17, 2015  9:31 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2015  8:05 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  7:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Because Poison, Serpent and SW145 are bad, and only SD is good ? Have you read this topic at all before you posted in it ?

It's outclassed for attack or any type, it has some use for attack but not as good as others.

ok i agree.
Poison serpents SW145SD is good if you like recoil and prefer to battle in a Hasbro stadium!
OK guys, Poison Serpent is the oldest news in the universe, there is no need to bring back this topic from the dead every two weeks. Now it has to be unnecessarily locked ...