[Product]  BB-124 Kreis Cygnus 145WD

Hazel
Ehh, what I was getting at really is that they've been overusing a similar pattern in a few releases, more or less.
Oh and when and if this is released by Hasbro, it will almost surely see a different name. Hah, I'd love to see Paladin, or something like that.
(Nov. 02, 2011  5:28 AM)Hazel Wrote: If it is "Christ", I want to see bannings for anyone who complains about the inevitable Hasbro namechange.
Very funny! And yet oddly interesting. The urge to make funny speculations about what the Hasbro name would be is like an itch I can't scratch! ARG! Smile

They'll just change his name to Chris.
OH GOD YES LOL
guuu chris cygynus
We should go and suggest that to them, and tell them that all the "cool skateboarding teenagers" like that name.
Anyways, I'm straying waaaaayyyy off topic here.
[Then Chris should ditch Phantom Orion and get this<--off topic] Anyway, It looks as if it has protrustions like Fang but they are too small to effect performance at all. Can also see feathered wings on the clear- wheel.
Yay, so the Swan bey is confirmed then. LOL Toywiz says its a Sigatterio. The MW looks like a 4 sided upsided BD145 LOL XD
(Nov. 02, 2011  8:40 AM)njrk97 Wrote: OKAY AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO THING THE CW LOOKS ALMOST IDDENTICAL TO AQARIO I MEAN LOOK AT IT srry about caps

If you really were sorry you'd have edited your post instead of being lazy/annoying and leaving them in. Is it really that hard to do? You could also have made some effort to actually spell half the words correctly.

Aaaaanyway, I was wondering when we'd see a cygnus beyblade. It'd be cool if the gimmick were somehow related to Cygnus X-1 (a binary system including a blue supergiant star and a black hole). IDK how that would even work, but hey.

And man, TT have been making a huge number really round wheels lately... It's like they want me to stay away from MFB... *clack**clack**clack*

Glad to see others noticed too, I mean, I think it was Cye that mentioned to me that when plastics were first introduced, there were no rules, as in you could use any spinning top you liked, and this merely resulted in people using perfectly round designs, prompting the restriction to official parts... :\
Cyngus=swan=beautiful.
I expect a full on beautiful beyblade that graces the field with its overwhelming powers, like Zeus, minus the evil monster.
EDIT:
Kei should get this for free. His trademark, vintage?
(Nov. 02, 2011  8:54 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  8:40 AM)njrk97 Wrote: OKAY AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO THING THE CW LOOKS ALMOST IDDENTICAL TO AQARIO I MEAN LOOK AT IT srry about caps

If you really were sorry you'd have edited your post instead of being lazy/annoying and leaving them in. Is it really that hard to do? You could also have made some effort to actually spell half the words correctly.

Aaaaanyway, I was wondering when we'd see a cygnus beyblade. It'd be cool if the gimmick were somehow related to Cygnus X-1 (a binary system including a blue supergiant star and a black hole). IDK how that would even work, but hey.

And man, TT have been making a huge number really round wheels lately... It's like they want me to stay away from MFB... *clack**clack**clack*

Glad to see others noticed too, I mean, I think it was Cye that mentioned to me that when plastics were first introduced, there were no rules, as in you could use any spinning top you liked, and this merely resulted in people using perfectly round designs, prompting the restriction to official parts... :\
srry about the spelling i was half awake and touch typing they alwasy get mixed up when i do that since my right hand is faster than my left

(Nov. 02, 2011  8:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: Aaaaanyway, I was wondering when we'd see a cygnus beyblade. It'd be cool if the gimmick were somehow related to Cygnus X-1 (a binary system including a blue supergiant star and a black hole). IDK how that would even work, but hey.
And how exactly do you think they will be able to give that relation to a beyblade.

So it means circle? Personally I don't even think it is one of the most circular MWs. It still seems to have very little bumps but still bigger than basalts.
I doubt it would be named Christ though. It just doesn't seem 'beyblade'. Beyblade tries to portray its self as something cool or something along those lines and I don't feel that Christ would be getting that across. Sorry if this is getting religious or against the rules, I just wanted to point out that I think it's unlikely.
It's totally going to be Kei's Cygnus. 110% sure it will have a Gackt face. That is why the picture does not show the face. They don't want to ruin the surprise.
(Nov. 02, 2011  12:27 PM)RowDog Wrote: And how exactly do you think they will be able to give that relation to a beyblade.

So it means circle? Personally I don't even think it is one of the most circular MWs. It still seems to have very little bumps but still bigger than basalts.
I doubt it would be named Christ though. It just doesn't seem 'beyblade'. Beyblade tries to portray its self as something cool or something along those lines and I don't feel that Christ would be getting that across. Sorry if this is getting religious or against the rules, I just wanted to point out that I think it's unlikely.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-124-K...#pid828907

They were ready to go for "Genocide". "Christ" seems like nothing compared to that.

By the way, if it were "Christ" though, it would be pronounced in the English way, however, Japanese usually pronounces it "kree-st" like in almost every other language except English, so that is another point that might counter the "Christ" possibility.
mmhh why now some fusion wheels are getting german names? blitz is the german word for lightning and kreis is circlehow kai-v said ^^
It looks pretty cool, can't wait to see how it performs
(Nov. 02, 2011  1:23 PM)Deikailo Wrote: It's totally going to be Kei's Cygnus. 110% sure it will have a Gackt face. That is why the picture does not show the face. They don't want to ruin the surprise.

The owner in the anime will indefinitely be Kei or Gackt.
I knew this Bey would someday come because of the arrangement of the stone pillars on Mist Mountain.
I also love the design but I want to see the face design and what other parts it has.
I am really curious to see what the 4Grin bottom will be. Kreis seems like the phantom wheel but with a slightly more bumpy perimeter. I have always wanted a swan bey!! >o< But TT has been making too many circular wheels. I hope this one will have a gimmick which doesn't include circles.
You know it looks sorta like a fortess real cool I bet it'll be a cool balence or defence type
We can derive it from the face off Nemesis, it reveals allready a bit of it. But now only the color, my guess is going to be a black face with the withe emblem. not speculating.....time will tell Wink
looks really nice. sure is a good bey.
(Nov. 02, 2011  12:27 PM)RowDog Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  8:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: Aaaaanyway, I was wondering when we'd see a cygnus beyblade. It'd be cool if the gimmick were somehow related to Cygnus X-1 (a binary system including a blue supergiant star and a black hole). IDK how that would even work, but hey.
And how exactly do you think they will be able to give that relation to a beyblade.

Miniature Large Hadron Collider. Pretty sure the whole LHC thing has been leading up to TT releasing this bey.

IDK, it's kind of an interesting duality, an extremely bright blue supergiant, and the extreme opposite in a black hole...
I wonder how this will perform if it is an attack it won't have any use probably but if it it is a defense type it looks pretty trustworthy.
It's far too early to be speculating about how this Beyblade will perform.
does anyone else think it's a bit weird that there've already posted such a detailed image of it? I thought TT was generally very secretive?
These were images from their product catalogue that were scanned and uploaded long before TT intended them to come out, basically. They're still "beta" renders, too - especially judging by how long we have between now and many of the releases, so they're potentially subject to change.
When I first saw this, I read it 'Kie's Cye'... I was disapointed for it to be 'Kries Cygnus'
Stupid Circle Bird....

Anyway, this looks promising!