[Product]  BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D

(Dec. 15, 2011  3:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official picture :

[Image: diablonemesis.jpg]

(Dec. 22, 2011  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official part pictures are actually finally out :

[Image: metalwheel4d_diablo.jpg]

[Image: bottom4d_xd_img.jpg]

[Image: bb122.jpg]

A lot of things are confirmed now :

When in Ultimate Balance Mode, Diablo's Metal Frame is free-spinning.

When Diablo is in Attack Mode, X:D's changes are manual.
When Diablo is in Ultimate Balance Mode, X:D's changes are automatic.

S²D only appears in Ultimate Balance Mode.

I have no idea how X:D would work with another Wheel, if TAKARA-TOMY even intended for it to be customized ...

For more information on Diablo Nemesis X:D, check out the Beywiki article on it :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...emesis_X:D

---------------------

It seems it changed names again, hah.

http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1104708...52266.html

Its owner, its manga design, at least :
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1104708...52248.html

Its Face mark ("mark" is apparently the official term) contains designs from all the Legend Bladers's Beyblades, not just the four that are highlighted in this picture :
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1104708...52235.html

At least I got my wish : the prototype looks nothing like that, hah.

Starter to be released on December 27th 2011, 1470 yen. Its 4D Bottom is X Drive.
WOW, Neat Bey, Thanks Kai-V!
That Metal Wheel looks sick !
And not to mention, the face design is exceptional !

Thanks Kai-V !
on the face mark i see unicorno on it (its just underneath the pegasus wing)
Ah, yes this bey is also super nice and I'm loving the face design it's soo cool it's soo cool with the mixture of faces it's got..!! Man just more and more stuff for me to buy lol..!! ;p thanks Kai-V for sharing the info with us..!! Grin
Just so we do not get more posts mentioning which Face marks they see in Nemesis', here they are, from bottom left and upwards in a circle :

Quetzalcoatl
Unicorno
Pegasis
L Drago
Jupiter
Lynx
Leone
Kronos
(a possible Swan Beyblade ?)
VariAres

(inside)
Orion
Sagittario
Uranus
Yep, i see them, that face is a HELL OF A DAY OF PHOTOSHOP OR WHATEVER THEY USED TO MAKE THE DESIGN!
It looks like the "Diablo" Metal Wheel has three distinctive faces, which is rather interesting.
Stupidity has overcome me, i will attempt to re-create Nemesis's face in photoshop using the existing faces. wish me extreme luck
(Oct. 13, 2011  3:15 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Yep, i see them, that face is a HELL OF A DAY OF PHOTOSHOP OR WHATEVER THEY USED TO MAKE THE DESIGN!

Hahaha ya I bet it was haha to fit all the faces in one and then to make the design look good too I bet it was really hard..!! Grin and thanks for letting us know were all the faces were Kai-V..!! Grin
OMG that is a beauty!
isnt every evil beyblade a beauty?
Can someone enlighten me where the jupiter and lynx faces are?
I can't believe it is going to be released two days after Christmas.
I am very sure of the Face marks I listed, except obviously that swan and "human face" one. I also wrote that I listed them in order, from bottom left in a circle to bottom right, so it should be easy for you to see the Faces.

Jupiter is that bird at the top right, and you only see the eye of Lynx.
Thanks for the updates Kai-V!
Well, the Face Design is EXCEPTIONAL!!!
I seriously liked this design! Its put in so well!
Other than that, the Diablo metal wheel also looks cool! That devilish face engraved on it looks brilliant!
This is probably an era of Designer Beyblades, I guess! Even Death Quetz was good-looking, and had those scales(defense mode) and fangs(attack mode) designs as explained by Kai-V. Smile
If it has all of the marks of the legend bladders, where is Anubis, and why are lynx, saggitario, and unicorno on there?
So this is...the ultimate beyblade?
Can't wait to see what it has in store for us.
Thanks Kai-V!
I wonder is this going to have more stamina than Phantom Orion, or more defense than Basalt Horogium, or more attack then Big Bang Pegasis?
A fusion of all the 4d bottom would be cool , even though it is highly impossible.
If they made a bearing based DGrin with the mode change of FConfused or FGrin and the power of RF, CS, and RB. end of the metagame right there. unless of course it is sooo tall it gets destabilized by 230
(Oct. 13, 2011  4:08 PM)Aura Wrote: I wonder is this going to have more stamina than Phantom Orion, or more defense than Basalt Horogium, or more attack then Big Bang Pegasis?

or all 3? like variaries 4D track but better >Tongue_out
(Oct. 13, 2011  4:13 PM)rhysm9709 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2011  4:08 PM)Aura Wrote: I wonder is this going to have more stamina than Phantom Orion, or more defense than Basalt Horogium, or more attack then Big Bang Pegasis?

or all 3? like variaries 4D track but better >Tongue_out

Or maybe what i posted, right above ya
Wow!This is amazing especially the face design.