[Product]  BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD

OK so with the everyones knowledge of this booster being so stupidly awesome in the example of whatever one you get you get something awesome. how will this affect the sellers pricing
(Apr. 16, 2011  9:53 AM)th!nk Wrote: They're a hair metal parody kind of thing, fat girl is a song by them, hah.
Sorry, I kinda just looked at your previous avatar.
I've got high hopes for wd, I expect it to be top tier stamina :p

How do you have 'hopes' for WD,it's alredy released and top-tier stamina,or are you being sarcastic?
When this booster comes I'm gonna trick my parents into thinking it's my birthday and get them to buy so many of these<joke.
I really want this bey though.Beat dosen't really sound good with anything..
When I get this, I'm hoping for Hell Horuseus 85RS. But Beat Lynx is good too!
IDK, it's called a joke. Notice the Tongue_out after that statement.
Just read the previous pages.
Tomorrow is going to be hell, 320 bucks worth of chores waiting for me. (HELP!)
This is totally going to be an excellent booster. I would imagine people buying this booster than the other booster hah. Probably since its contents are good. I will try to get one of this and try my luck getting Hell ? 85RS. I need a RS and a Silver Hell B) . Sorry of the late Thanks Kai-V :>
I'm annoyed that they're offering the attack ver. of Perseus away in a random booster, seeming as it was basically the whole reason I bought the Perseus reshuffle for.
I may just HAVE to get that one Weighed. I dont know how I could Live knowing I bought 7 and Didnt get a Grav. Perseus ATK.....
OK, I have just estimated about how much each Bey would weigh for the people who are going to get it preweighed.

Tornado Horuseus - 72.05 Grams
Vulcan Herculeo - 72.4 Grams
Hell Herculeo - 78.2 Grams
Hell Horuseus - 78.25 Grams
Gravity Perseus Stamina - 72.2 Grams
Gravity Perseus Attack - 79.35 Grams
Vulcan Horogium - 79.1 Grams
Beat Lynx - 81.3 Grams
I hope this will be helpful!

EDIT - I added Beat Lynx and put the Box Weights.
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:20 PM)ErazmusG Wrote: I'm annoyed that they're offering the attack ver. of Perseus away in a random booster, seeming as it was basically the whole reason I bought the Perseus reshuffle for.

Same with Vulcan, Hell, BD145, XF, Herucleo, etc. They're really going all out in this booster, that's why everybody wants to buy one.
i guess they want to start the new series with a big bang(see what i did their tee hee).thats why they are relaseing all these good parts but id be lucky if i get atleast one pack
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:58 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:20 PM)ErazmusG Wrote: I'm annoyed that they're offering the attack ver. of Perseus away in a random booster, seeming as it was basically the whole reason I bought the Perseus reshuffle for.

Same with Vulcan, Hell, BD145, XF, Herucleo, etc. They're really going all out in this booster, that's why everybody wants to buy one.

I won't consider them going all out on this until they include Basalt, 230, Kerbecs, CS etc. There is so much room for improvement, but I won't complain, since this is the first time in MFB where a RB contain so many useful parts.
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:52 AM)Mr. N Wrote: OK, I have just estimated about how much each Bey would weigh for the people who are going to get it preweighed.

Tornado Horuseus - 39.05 Grams
Vulcan Herculeo - 39.4 Grams
Hell Herculeo - 45.2 Grams
Hell Horuseus - 45.25 Grams
Gravity Perseus Stamina - 39.2 Grams
Gravity Perseus Attack - 46.35 Grams
Vulcan Horogium - 46.1 Grams

WOW! Thanks Man. Really Helpful. Alot of the Beys are very Similar in Weight. *cough*cough* Hell Herculeo and Hell Horuseus.*cough*cough*

Grav Pers ATK is fairly Heavy so it Should be Relatively easy to Find.
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:14 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:52 AM)Mr. N Wrote: OK, I have just estimated about how much each Bey would weigh for the people who are going to get it preweighed.

WOW! Thanks Man. Really Helpful. Alot of the Beys are very Similar in Weight. *cough*cough* Hell Herculeo and Hell Horuseus.*cough*cough*

Grav Pers ATK is fairly Heavy so it Should be Relatively easy to Find.

I'm glad it helped. We still don't know the weight of Beat Lynx, and could you give me a link of the place you're ordering it from, since I want it preweighed too.
Im actually not. My dad is going to Hong Kong for Business and is Buying me 7 Smile It doesnt help me.

But if I dont get one I want. I will probably get it Weighed.

Guys Plamoya Selling it for about 8 Bucks. Pretty Good.

http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-bb109-ran...28722.html

Im not sure if they would Pre weigh though.
how much is shipping to michigan usa?
Guys Check yourselves. Instead of SPAMming this Topic.

Thanks man ... this is quite useful ... it is more easier to find the beys .... but still how much grams is Beat Lynx TH170WD .... could some one estimates ?
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:32 AM)B1baduz7 Wrote:

Thanks man ... this is quite useful ... it is more easier to find the beys .... but still how much grams is Beat Lynx TH170WD .... could some one estimates ?

WD is the only new part, and TT isn't giving any weights, so I could try, but it's probably going to be off.
Maybe add a Couple Grams to Vulcan MW?
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:21 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Maybe add a Couple Grams to Vulcan MW?

OK, I'm just going to do it on the spot. Vulcan is about 33 grams IIRC, and let's just add 5 grams. 38 plus Lynx (about 3) is 41 plus WD is 42. TH170? I'll just take 230 and take off a gram or two. About 43 grams. If our guesses are correct.
i really want this booster because of 3 beys. beat lynx, vulcan Horuseus (merge parts because i dont have the special one) and tornado Herculeo (same rule ^)
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:25 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:21 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Maybe add a Couple Grams to Vulcan MW?

OK, I'm just going to do it on the spot. Vulcan is about 33 grams IIRC, and let's just add 5 grams. 38 plus Lynx (about 3) is 41 plus WD is 42. TH170? I'll just take 230 and take off a gram or two. About 43 grams. If our guesses are correct.

Maybe you should add CH120 (2.7g) and add a couple of grams ... If I'm correct .. it should be 4.7g for the track and bottom ... the weight of Beat Lynx TH170WD might be similar to Gravity Perseus Attack ver ... or might be the heaviest bey in Random Booster Vol.7 .... but it's just a guest ....
I MUST GET A MILLION OF THOSE RANDOM BOOSTERS!!!!