Variant Lucifer .Mb 2D
[Image: 4904810160267_59ebfcd097b042d8bcb32ad694503d22.jpg]
[Image: 4904810160267_8b6633d045064a90859e31a6bdc2cdf4.jpg]
[Image: 4904810160267_15fa969efab24ff0a3938de2f1b9f528.jpg]
[Image: 4904810160267_b63f3ee93a5f49f6804cae5bca2e9af8.jpg]
[Image: 4904810160267_f914c26b572a4b2eac11f7b46eb07f91.jpg]
Sparking/Super King Chip: Lucifer (Lc)
Ring: Variant (V)
Maybe the Chip and Ring is Integrated, has Metal Chip Core.
Chassis: 2-Defence(2D)
Driver: Morbius(Mb)

Release Date: 18 July 2020
Owner: Lane Valhalla

Source: https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810160267/
Lui you had a brother, why didn't you tell me??
(Mar. 13, 2020  9:33 AM)Monsterblader Wrote: Lui you had a brother, why didn't you tell me??

LOL YOU MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!
I think the User is the most ferice blader in Beyblade burst
The anime did not introduce this blader though he is in the main cast, wondering his name
(Mar. 15, 2020  6:04 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The anime did not introduce this blader though he is in the main cast, wondering his name
We’ll probably see him in the opening
(Mar. 13, 2020  9:50 AM)Dasmind Wrote: I think the User is the most ferice blader in Beyblade burst

Ah yes because bad guys always appeared in the 14 or 15 like Phi

(Mar. 15, 2020  6:32 AM)Requim Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  6:04 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The anime did not introduce this blader though he is in the main cast, wondering his name
We’ll probably see him in the opening

Yes hopefully
Maybe it’s B-169

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEdluFVWrwk
This video said it is a left spin bey

(Mar. 16, 2020  6:29 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Maybe it’s B-169

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEdluFVWrwk
This video said it is a left spin bey

Gyro L:A completely unknown super new bey also appears! How strong is it in the `` super king '' where legendary bays are aligned?

User: The blader is still completely mysterious !! He seems to have not appeared in the past ...!?

[url=https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread?pid=1580985#][/url]
The magazine calls this release "Codename: L", so this thread's title should be changed to that. "Gyro" just comes from the original poster just hitting google translate on VCRV, which is not a great way to present information given that going from Japamese to Chinese and then poorly into English is a great way to lose all of the specific Beyblade terminology and flood the forums with clunky terms like "gyro" or "transmitter" or "battle plate".
to say based on previous last seasons this is not the final boss =p
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:22 PM)Camick Wrote: to say based on previous last seasons this is not the final boss =p

It could very well be. Phi was the final boss of Cho-Z and his bey, the original Revive Phoenix, released in July. It’s evolution, Dead Phoenix, releases as the final boss in January.
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:25 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:22 PM)Camick Wrote: to say based on previous last seasons this is not the final boss =p

It could very well be. Phi was the final boss of Cho-Z and his bey, the original Revive Phoenix, released in July. It’s evolution, Dead Phoenix, releases as the final boss in January.

even if it was the final boss the bey it self will be different as the main vill at the end
Everyone thought Pot will own Longinus. The Manga pictures are different, Xhaka destroyed Valkyrie in the Manga. It might be an innocent Blader.
welll as you can see he looks evil maybe yes.maybe no he might be like a mid boss just like some one who said or he might be the first boss then we cam wait for another evil boss
(Mar. 19, 2020  8:32 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: welll as you can see he looks evil maybe yes.maybe no he might be like a mid boss just like some one who said or he might be the first boss then we cam wait for another evil boss
Or maybe the Big Bad of the Super King, you see Phi, he appeared in fourteenth episode in Chou-Z and is the evil person.
hmmm.seems accurate because just like phi.he might make another bey.
There's 1 bey we haven't seen yet: the bey with the white chasis, gold chip with the bronze metal
(Mar. 25, 2020  7:16 AM)Dodgest Wrote: There's 1 bey we haven't seen yet: the bey with the white chasis, gold chip with the bronze metal

Ah, yes. You remind me this thing. Before Hyperion and Helios released.
(Mar. 25, 2020  7:16 AM)Dodgest Wrote: There's 1 bey we haven't seen yet: the bey with the white chasis, gold chip with the bronze metal

It looks like dragon and spriggan put together.

That's just Super on 1A with a currently unknown chip. Given the general lack of color/detailing and the fact that this chip hasn't been seen anywhere, that is probably just prototyping stuff and not an actual release. This is perhaps even more likely because of how early it was leaked, since we didn't even have a clue on what the name for the new series was at the time and we've since seen all these parts except for the chip.

That being said, that golden chip is intriguing. It has the same sun motif chip core like Hyperion and Helios, and yet it looks a lot more like Valkyrie (but no, it doesn't match up to the chip from Brave Valkyrie either). There's only 4 real possibilities regarding that chip:

1: It's a prototype Valkyrie before they redesigned it into the current version (due to similarities in the face/visible "V" markings on it)
2: This is a prototype Hyperion, indicating that Hyperion was originally going to face forwards like modern Valkyries do instead of sideways (because all the other parts with it are from Super Hyperion)
3: This chip is planned for a future release we're not yet aware of with some relation to Hyperion and Helios (or they just want to use the "sun" chip core? Could this really wind up as a trio)
4: This chip was a prototype of some other new bey they stopped designing early and never had anything but a chip to it (and thus will never see release).

Either way I doubt this old golden chip will be in this booster, given how different this silhouette is compared to the Super it was paired with and the general fact that it doesn't match the design of its supposed owner at all (or the rough silhouette of the bey for that matter. That chip is well angled with sharp corners, not rough and bumpy like the layer). It'll have more detailing/paint/stickers if it sees release at all, but I don't think this is where you'll find it.
I personally think this is a prototype Valkyrie. I hope it does appear in a random booster

Ofc slightly remodofied maybe as it’s most likely prototype
(Mar. 25, 2020  10:34 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I personally think this is a prototype Valkyrie. I hope it does appear in a random booster

Ofc slightly remodofied maybe as it’s most likely prototype

Except Brave Valkyrie is the new Valkyrie.
But theory number 2 can make sense 2, it’s looks like Hyperion but with a forward chip, as looking back at this prototype blade, it sorta has flames, like Hyperion and Helios. But that would mean Hyperion was developed first as in the leaks, Hyperion seems to be final stage
It’s prolly just a chip to another different bey although