[Product]  B-169 Starter Variant Lucifer.Mb 2D

What I meant by that is maybe it’s a different combo that could appear in a random booster. But it’s most likely a new chip
It looks alot like Diomedes, although im not sure if TT made one.
(Mar. 26, 2020  8:37 PM)YishYash Wrote: It looks alot like Diomedes, although im not sure if TT made one.

Diomedes is Hasbro exclusive. I also don't see the relation as Diomedes is made mostly of sharp angles, not rounded bubbles.
(Mar. 26, 2020  9:22 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2020  8:37 PM)YishYash Wrote: It looks alot like Diomedes, although im not sure if TT made one.

Diomedes is Hasbro exclusive. I also don't see the relation as Diomedes is made mostly of sharp angles, not rounded bubbles.
Yeah and on top of that Diomedes is neither left spin nor does it’s name start with “L”.
(Mar. 26, 2020  9:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2020  9:22 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Diomedes is Hasbro exclusive. I also don't see the relation as Diomedes is made mostly of sharp angles, not rounded bubbles.
Yeah and on top of that Diomedes is neither left spin nor does it’s name start with “L”.

We don't know whether this is left spin or not yet.
Diomede. Whee you get that from, looks more as orachalcum than diomede.
One thing we do know, it'll have magneta and blue, which is going to look amazing.
(Mar. 27, 2020  1:32 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: One thing we do know, it'll have magneta and blue, which is going to look amazing.

Depending on how they use it.
(Mar. 27, 2020  2:27 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  1:32 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: One thing we do know, it'll have magneta and blue, which is going to look amazing.

Depending on how they use it.

Back to the L bey, I still think it might be Lucifer
(Mar. 27, 2020  12:34 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2020  9:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah and on top of that Diomedes is neither left spin nor does it’s name start with “L”.

We don't know whether this is left spin or not yet.
True, but the L is definitely an indicator of something on this bey, most likely the name as spin direction is too generic.
(Mar. 16, 2020  2:43 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The magazine calls this release "Codename: L", so this thread's title should be changed to that. "Gyro" just comes from the original poster just hitting google translate on VCRV, which is not a great way to present information given that going from Japamese to Chinese and then poorly into English is a great way to lose all of the specific Beyblade terminology and flood the forums with clunky terms like "gyro" or "transmitter" or "battle plate".
Then will Code Name L bey be Lucifer? As the blader seems evil, and the bad ones appeared in the fourteenth episode or something. Do you guys have any idea about it? 
(Apr. 02, 2020  6:59 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  2:43 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The magazine calls this release "Codename: L", so this thread's title should be changed to that. "Gyro" just comes from the original poster just hitting google translate on VCRV, which is not a great way to present information given that going from Japamese to Chinese and then poorly into English is a great way to lose all of the specific Beyblade terminology and flood the forums with clunky terms like "gyro" or "transmitter" or "battle plate".
Then will Code Name L bey be Lucifer? As the blader seems evil, and the bad ones appeared in the fourteenth episode or something. Do you guys have any idea about it? 

Its still just codename. There's no further info on the name of the bey past that.
(Apr. 02, 2020  7:02 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  6:59 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Then will Code Name L bey be Lucifer? As the blader seems evil, and the bad ones appeared in the fourteenth episode or something. Do you guys have any idea about it? 

Its still just codename. There's no further info on the name of the bey past that.
But the code name will have some meaning right?
(Apr. 02, 2020  7:39 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  7:02 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Its still just codename. There's no further info on the name of the bey past that.

Prob signifying left spin tbh
(Apr. 02, 2020  7:39 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  7:02 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Its still just codename. There's no further info on the name of the bey past that.

If we assume that TT stays consistent with their "codenames" we can look back at The Cho-Z Beys and see that Orb Egis was Codename E and Air Knight was Codename K. It is possible that they changed it to throw us for a loop, so this isn't full confirmation that Codename L's Chip starts with L, but it sure is a possibility.
I saw something darkness in the opening, it seems it is the Codename L bey AND THE USER
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:49 AM)Dasmind Wrote: I saw something darkness in the opening, it seems it is the Codename L bey AND THE USER

Most likely a black sun bey cuz in one of the shots in the op code name l forming a sun
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:53 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:49 AM)Dasmind Wrote: I saw something darkness in the opening, it seems it is the Codename L bey AND THE USER

Most likely a black sun bey cuz in one of the shots in the op code name l forming a sun
But I cannot find a dark sun thyme bey, it should be a dark thyme bey like Phoenix and Apocalypse
(Apr. 03, 2020  9:35 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:53 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Most likely a black sun bey cuz in one of the shots in the op code name l forming a sun
But I cannot find a dark sun thyme bey, it should be a dark thyme bey like Phoenix and Apocalypse
Maybe it lucifer but the avatar instead of a deamon its a black sun just like how they did with longinus
(Apr. 03, 2020  9:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  9:35 AM)Dasmind Wrote: But I cannot find a dark sun thyme bey, it should be a dark thyme bey like Phoenix and Apocalypse
Maybe it lucifer but the avatar instead of a deamon its a black sun just like how they did with longinus

I have the same guess

(Apr. 03, 2020  9:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  9:35 AM)Dasmind Wrote: But I cannot find a dark sun thyme bey, it should be a dark thyme bey like Phoenix and Apocalypse

Although it is a dragon, it has a speared tail
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:53 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Actually the dark bey Helios and Hyperion were clashing against were the dark version of their beys. So it was Helios Vs Helios Dark version and Hyperion Vs Hyperion Dark version.
(Apr. 03, 2020  10:07 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:53 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Most likely a black sun bey cuz in one of the shots in the op code name l forming a sun

Actually the dark bey Helios and Hyperion were clashing against were the dark version of their beys. So it was Helios Vs Helios Dark version and Hyperion Vs Hyperion Dark version.

Maybe they get corrupted later on?? (DISCLAIMER: this is just a guess)
(Apr. 03, 2020  10:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  10:07 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: Actually the dark bey Helios and Hyperion were clashing against were the dark version of their beys. So it was Helios Vs Helios Dark version and Hyperion Vs Hyperion Dark version.

Maybe they get corrupted later on?? (DISCLAIMER: this is just a guess)

I'm guessing one of them does and the other has to save them, kinda similar to Valt and Shu in God but when one of them turns evil they don't get bs plot armor
(Apr. 03, 2020  10:07 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:

Nah, it has an L in it
(Apr. 04, 2020  1:42 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  10:07 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: Actually the dark bey Helios and Hyperion were clashing against were the dark version of their beys. So it was Helios Vs Helios Dark version and Hyperion Vs Hyperion Dark version.
Nah, it has an L in it

nvm misunderstood