[Product]  B-99 BeyLauncher L

It will also be part of the batch to be released in mid-November.
Hm, I wonder if it will be a special color or design such as the Beylauncher L's in MFB being white with dragon symbols on them.
I'm hoping it's Free's recoloured version.
Any news or images for this new launcher yet at all?
(Oct. 13, 2017  1:47 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Any news or images for this new launcher yet at all?

Here it is. Smile
[Image: etVxo13.jpg]
(Oct. 13, 2017  2:58 AM)BeyGa Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  1:47 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Any news or images for this new launcher yet at all?

Here it is. Smile
hmm not exactly what i expected, but its interesting nonetheless thanks for the picture beyga
That's cool, I needed a new L Beylauncher, broke the string on mine
(Oct. 13, 2017  2:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  2:58 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Here it is. Smile
hmm not exactly what i expected, but its interesting nonetheless thanks for the picture beyga

Dang. I wanted a Drain Fafnir themed string launcher
(Oct. 13, 2017  3:16 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  2:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: hmm not exactly what i expected, but its interesting nonetheless thanks for the picture beyga

Dang. I wanted a Drain Fafnir themed string launcher

i was also expecting something like that. Although its not what i expected, the more i look at it the better i think it looks
This will pair well with the WHF sky blue power grip
So the new launcher is a clear L string launcher.
At least you are not forced to buy L2 anymore
When you realised you could make more money by replacing the string launcher from the beyblade starter pack and then charging extra for it.
(Oct. 13, 2017  3:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  3:16 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Dang. I wanted a Drain Fafnir themed string launcher

i was also expecting something like that. Although its not what i expected, the more i look at it the better i think it looks

While I agree, I am still disappointed
Wow dude I really like the clear plastic.
I will have to say though that I don't really like Free's launcher's color scheme. I think this is much better.