[Product]  B-85 Booster Killer Deathscyther .2V.Hunter

A new unknown Booster that will be released in June 2017. The only release for that month, too.

UPDATE:

(Jun. 03, 2017  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Very high quality pictures:
[Image: DBXAfoLU0AEwJmn.jpg]
[Image: DBXAfoIU0AE5uU9.jpg]
[Image: DBXAfoHU0AAyBZw.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/CovaltBluee/status/8...6971031552
[Image: DBXzyziUMAApIrJ.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/takeruT2/status/870870172843757568
Confirming that this is an Attack-type Booster.

No confirmation on what Bey it is, but we know one likely candidate already...
Killer Deathscyther 2Vortex Hunter will be released on June 24th 2017.

[Image: C_nroB7UMAEmVJA.jpg]
Credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/Ilove__TAKUAN...3121014784

Hunter has rubber in it somewhere.

The gimmick of this God Layer is that the clear blue spikes shift and become outward, to deliver more attacks. Wow, this is definitely an innovation in Beyblade (VariAres' gimmick does not really count in that sense hah.)
This is awesome news, thanks @[Kai-V]!

The side view shows no rubber (it looks like Accel) but on the right, it looks like an RSF. Kinda expected an RSF-type gimmick to appear and whilst I find RSF boring, at least it's not Impact or Spiral ^_^ I actually wanted an M145 gimmick (with a flat instead of a quake tip) but I don't mind.

Beyblade looks awesome, it will definitely be an immediate purchase for me (being a Daina fan).
It's pretty awesome, I like the layer gimmick and the white looks looks nice with the colour schemes. Hunter is an odd name for a driver so I can only assume that it... chases beyblades around like a hunter? Maybe the rubber boosts it somehow.

However, I really don't like that this Deathscyther is once again kind of round, we really don't need another possible stamina layer right now.
(May. 12, 2017  1:59 PM)Jinbee Wrote: However, I really don't like that this Deathscyther is once again kind of round, we really don't need another possible stamina layer right now.

Yeah, I actually expected it to look more aggressive but I still love the spikes on the design.
I hope this D not to be banned again...XD
By the way, it seems that reply to the thread of B-82 is closed...
Maybe its a half and half driver?? Or maybe a inverted FGrin, where the rubber is in the middle, and plastic on the rim to lower stamina loss while still being aggressive?
What! This is amazing, D2 was my first dual layer , now the God layer is being released on my birthday, Yay!
Why does the driver look like accel on the side view (NOT saying it is)
(May. 12, 2017  6:25 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Why does the driver look like accel on the side view (NOT saying it is)

I think that is Accel. They must've messed it up because it looks just like Accel.

The actual Hunter Driver is on the bottom of the page, the one that looks like a blue RSF.
(May. 12, 2017  7:33 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 12, 2017  6:25 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Why does the driver look like accel on the side view (NOT saying it is)

I think that is Accel. They must've messed it up because it looks just like Accel.

The actual Hunter Driver is on the bottom of the page, the one that looks like a blue RSF.

Oh ok aw man i rlly want to see hunter upclose dangit
Can you imagine that they just banned deathscyther and d2 and then this bey ends up more broken than both in the meta lol.
It will be released June the 24th?!
I doubt this thing will have the god-tier stamina it's predecessors did, especially with it's God Ability.
I really hope kD doesn't have the same defense/stamina as D2. That'll make things a bit more interesting. Smile
(May. 13, 2017  1:03 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I really hope kD doesn't have the same defense/stamina as D2. That'll make things a bit more interesting. Smile

Yeah, more strong defense/stamina layers is the last thing we want at the moment.
Wow that Layer looks soooo good
The gimmick of kD reminds me of Wing Attacker. Smile
Just a note: the Hunter Driver is officially abbreviated as "Hn".
The edges look really rough so I doubt that it'll be good for Stamina
Hunter seems to have some kind of blue part on it...
Rotating the picture helps
(May. 14, 2017  4:44 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: The edges look really rough so I doubt that it'll be good for Stamina

It is not a stamina beyblade in the very beginning...Rather, perhaps D and D2 can be regarded as terrible layers in this case...
(May. 14, 2017  4:46 PM)Mage Wrote: Hunter seems to have some kind of blue part on it...
Rotating the picture helps

That's most likely where the rubber is. The only reason we can't see it on side view is because someone accidentally put on Accel instead of Hunter. Hunter is probably an RSF/a rubber Blow Driver.