[Product]  B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing

(May. 31, 2017  11:48 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: The Flugel Driver has very low precession

I think low precession can keep the beyblade stable and let the beyblade keep not get too low

The whole thing with Revolve and it's precession is that it has higher stamina due to it. Flugel is just outclassed, even compared to Defense.
(May. 31, 2017  11:48 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: The Flugel Driver has very low precession

I think low precession can keep the beyblade stable and let the beyblade keep not get too low

I think you do no understand what a precession is. You seem to instead be refering to the centre of gravity, which is different.
well I think Drain Fafnir is the most controversed(if its the good word... i'm not english hah) subject due to its rubber and supposed spin steal(spin equalizer) issues. I think we have a part of the truth about performance of dF.

can I recall in MFB(Zero-G era) the spin steal power of Dark Knight crystal wheel and Dragooon Metal Wheel. they have no rubber but they spin steal. I think we may too focusing on the rubber surface. for sure rubber made it easier to spin steal due to its friction in contact with the opposite bey direction.

for sure dF as some power to spin steal. a handy launch proof it in many video so its able to do. we just have to find the best way to get it effective at its maximum potential.
While dF is admittedly good at spin steal, the issue here is that the stolen spin goes nowhere most of the time. With something like L Drago, it can actually use the spin effectively and score spin outs whenever it does spin steal. With dF though, this situation isn't as common and would be more "spin equalizing" than actually using the opponent's spin as an advantage. Maybe dF would win by a few more rotations, maybe it'll end up being a tie, maybe it'll be losing a few rotations, but that's all you get. The whole match becomes a coin throw instead of having an advantage, which makes winning or losing completely arbitrary. I don't feel satisfied with it because it's just a percentage win. I cannot employ different tactics and feel smart because I never really outwitted my opponent.
precession is the angle an beyblade spins at

low precession helps df expose more rubber

it lets df make more use of its rubber

too much precession can affect it spin stealing abilities
(Jun. 01, 2017  2:40 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: precession is the angle an beyblade spins at

low precession helps df expose more rubber

it lets df make more use of its rubber

too much precession can affect it spin stealing abilities

thats' not true. Precession is beyblade's abbiliy of being able to stay upright without scraping.

A tip with High Precsession = WD or Revolve

A tip with low precession = ES or Edge
At first people were complaining that drain fafnir was bad at spin stealing. But it seems with more and more tests being done people seem to be liking it more. Im sure it has already been said before but the problem isnt dF, its the nothing driver. I saw many videos were the driver was replaced and dF hand spun was amazing. How ever ive seen some videos where it is using the nothing driver, but still is able to burst beys even being hand spun. I personally think that dF is a great layer from what ive seen so far. Im a little late to the god series (just ordered gV, and kS) but ill probably order this bey this weekend.
(Apr. 18, 2017  6:48 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: tieKFV0.jpg]
Recolor Fafnir

Is the re color some beylottery prize?
(Jun. 25, 2017  6:48 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Is the re color some beylottery prize?

Yes:
https://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?action=results&sid=53dc20625025782ac4a002d10b24b5b9
(Jun. 25, 2017  7:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  6:48 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Is the re color some beylottery prize?

Yes:
https://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?act...d10b24b5b9

I couldnt find it but thx anyway