[Product]  B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter

No reported breaks in a long while, honestly. Which is either a good sign, or those who reported breaks before are playing less or even outright not buying Beyblades anymore hah. This will happen eventually.
(Apr. 07, 2017  1:42 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote: Speaking of which, has the gV layer had any reported breaks at all?

No reports yet.
Hopefully the spring loaded gimmick is taking stress off of the wings.

I personally think the spring might be the first part that fails with heavy use
(Apr. 07, 2017  1:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No reported breaks in a long while, honestly. Which is either a good sign, or those who reported breaks before are playing less or even outright not buying Beyblades anymore hah. This will happen eventually.
Disagreed with this statement.Actually what I saw in youtube ,the upper wing of GV made with a soft plastic like hasbro that chips of after a while of playing.We already saw that soft plastic is hard to break.For example,there is no reported break of valtryek V2.So I hope there wont be any reported breaks of GV.Besides the spring of GV minimize the impact force which is a plus.
(Apr. 09, 2017  6:05 AM)Aronno Wrote: Disagreed with this statement.Actually what I saw in youtube ,the upper wing of GV made with a soft plastic like hasbro that chips of after a while of playing.We already saw that soft plastic is hard to break.For example,there is no reported break of valtryek V2.So I hope there wont be any reported breaks of GV.Besides the spring of GV minimize the impact force which is a plus.
Your statement in no way disagrees with mine...
According to BBG's video with the L2NSp battle, the frame tends to take the brunt of impact most of the time and has the risk of scraping, while the driver just isn't fast enough to keep up with Longinus. Thank goodness gV is more burst resistant than expected, though this can be attributed to the frame being hit most of the time as well. Hopefully we'll finally get a KO friendly environment with the introduction of the God series. And I'll be ditching the frame as soon as I get this bey if it's legal to only use the disk.
(Apr. 13, 2017  7:15 AM)Bastillon Wrote: According to BBG's video with the L2NSp battle, the frame tends to take the brunt of impact most of the time and has the risk of scraping, while the driver just isn't fast enough to keep up with Longinus. Thank goodness gV is more burst resistant than expected, though this can be attributed to the frame being hit most of the time as well. Hopefully we'll finally get a KO friendly environment with the introduction of the God series. And I'll be ditching the frame as soon as I get this bey if it's legal to only use the disk.

It is indeed legal to ditch the frame
I just ate a churro(I think that's what it's called) and the top of it looked like the star shape of Reboot and it was hollow in the middle of the whole churro.
I have no idea why I posted this
Well, at least we now have an easy way to describe Jaggy and Reboot's tip. "Like the shape of the end of a churro"
Found em
http://m.imgur.com/S9Ruwxg,AU7DrqU
One looks like Jaggy and the other like Reboot
What was the code for putting images again? The image button doesn't work.
I just wanted to ask, is it normal for the God Valkyrie wings to go white? (which is obviously from damage). Mine had 3 points go a solid white after only half an hour of use.
(May. 18, 2017  6:41 PM)KingVictory Wrote: I just wanted to ask, is it normal for the God Valkyrie wings to go white? (which is obviously from damage). Mine had 3 points go a solid white after only half an hour of use.

i don't know if it's normal. however, the same thing has happened to mine
(May. 18, 2017  6:41 PM)KingVictory Wrote: I just wanted to ask, is it normal for the God Valkyrie wings to go white? (which is obviously from damage). Mine had 3 points go a solid white after only half an hour of use.

I guess the soft plastic of the Valkyrie Layer causes this issue.
(May. 18, 2017  6:44 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:

i don't know if it's normal. however, the same thing has happened to mine

(May. 18, 2017  6:45 PM)Dumbledyr Wrote:

I guess the soft plastic of the Valkyrie Layer causes this issue.

rip. Thanks for replying guys. Smile
too me it look like the bey is going left rotation
(Mar. 30, 2017  10:12 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2017  8:35 PM)BeyGa Wrote: It's very interesting to see that God Valkyrie god ability actually works! Thanks to LEOTOY, we can see it in this video.

I don't think I fully understand what I'm looking at here, and YouTube's automatic translation is no help, either.

it looks like to me that valkryie is going left rotation
(Jun. 03, 2017  7:51 AM)MPZLShadow Wrote: too me it look like the bey  is going left rotation
(Mar. 30, 2017  10:12 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I don't think I fully understand what I'm looking at here, and YouTube's automatic translation is no help, either.

gV is RIGHT rotation, the bey's been out for 2 months
(Jun. 03, 2017  12:53 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2017  7:51 AM)MPZLShadow Wrote: too me it look like the bey  is going left rotation

gV is RIGHT rotation, the bey's been out for 2 months

Yes it is right rotation, but in the video it looks like it is left spinning. It is a stroboscopic effect. The Beyblade spins too fast for the camera... Look on internet if you are interested by this! ^^
I am not sure if these were all posted:

[Image: 000659.png]
[Image: 000660.png]
[Image: 000661.png]
[Image: 000662.png]

[Image: 000651.png]
[Image: 000652.png]
[Image: 000653.png]
[Image: 000654.png]
The red one is absolutely beautiful! Gasp
Thanks for the pics Kai-V! Grin
I bought this one yesterday. I've decided I'm going to buy Takara Burst's to keep mint in box and display and Hasbro's for actually using. This blade is to me the equivalent of Dragoon in the original series and probably will become the sought after valuable blade in the future.