[Product]  B-63 Booster Beast Behemoth .H.H (Hold)

(Nov. 12, 2016  6:07 PM)Leo Burst Wrote:

First impressions: This is most likely the new top tier layer for attack. No joke, this looks good. Hold seems to limit it though. I want to see it on Xtreme, maybe it'll be a D2 killer.
(Nov. 12, 2016  6:07 PM)Leo Burst Wrote:

Whole-heartedly agree with Suzaku-X here. I have Ben watching a lot of videos of battles with B2 and it wins all of them so far. Cool thing about Hold, though, is from at least what I have seen, not only does it look like an excellent tornado staller, but it also seems to be good with defense, because it is hard to knock out of the stadium. Almost as soon as it self KOs, hold rebounds it back into the stadium.
Honestly the best release since the original xcalibur.
No doubt getting this
At least two
PAPA BLESS
I'm really looking forward to hold's synergy with L2 and Dragoon S, being able to attack, spin steal, and tornado stall all in one bey is going to be fun

although hold does seem to skip that tornado ridge a lot
The more videos of Hold I see, the more excited I get. Looks so awesome; I love how it rebounds off the walls into the centre after stalling around the ridge.
(Nov. 13, 2016  6:29 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Whole-heartedly agree with Suzaku-X here. I have Ben watching a lot of videos of battles with B2 and it wins all of them so far. Cool thing about Hold, though, is from at least what I have seen, not only does it look like an excellent tornado staller, but it also seems to be good with defense, because it is hard to knock out of the stadium. Almost as soon as it self KOs, hold rebounds it back into the stadium.
Honestly the best release since the original xcalibur.
No doubt getting this
At least two
PAPA BLESS

We have not been watching the same videos at all then hah. But it does have potential, overall.
B2.H.H is such an awesome Bey. The B2 layer looks amazing and it seems like it's good for attack. Hold is pure awesomeness. The way it free spins and moves like F230(G)CF and bounces off the wall is just epic. Another Heavy is also good. I think this is the best stock Burst Bey so far. Can't wait to test B2 with Xtreme, V(2).T.H and Driger Slash .G.H. Grin
What does the beast of Beast Behemoth look like? Any manga pics or anything?
(Nov. 13, 2016  5:28 PM)Leokan Wrote: What does the beast of Beast Behemoth look like? Any manga pics or anything?

Right here : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...n=lastpost
(Nov. 11, 2016  2:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Thanks to marutti's video, we know that Beast Behemoth weighs around 9 grams, so even if that is rounded up by his machine, it is quite impressive. Let's really hope that the protrusions work...

Hold also weighs slightly more than the average, getting probably rounded up to 7 grams. Its weight is probably not too far from Press's somehow.

Someone posted more accurate weights on Twitter:

Beast Behemoth: 8.7 grams
Hold: 6.5 grams

So Hold weighs exactly as much as Press.