[Product]  B-60 Metal Weight

Slow down, this is just a grip accessory hahah. It will fit around the handle part of the grip. This item will come out in Japan in September 2016.

UPDATE:

(Aug. 11, 2016  6:02 PM)Burst Wrote: The Metal Grip weight So its like the Rubber Side Attachable things ? But in this its Metal I guess as Kai-V Mentioned in the starting of the thread. Would be released on 17th September Along With Z2 for 648 Yen.

[Image: 4904810860754.jpg]

Hahah Totally Forgot about this hah !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
"Slow down"

Literally the perfect way to start this thread. Even I was half expecting some of kind of attatchment on the actual Beyblade, haha. I guess I should have known better. Then again, I know nothing about Burst.

Thanks for all thw info Kai-V.
well tri said what i was gonna to post :p

anyways thanks for news
and great way to tell it's not metal face thingy before even reading whole thng :p [slow down]
The Metal Grip weight So its like the Rubber Side Attachable things ? But in this its Metal I guess as Kai-V Mentioned in the starting of the thread. Would be released on 17th September Along With Z2 for 648 Yen.

[Image: 4904810860754.jpg]

Hahah Totally Forgot about this hah !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Dang, that's pretty nice. Thanks for the update, Burst!
Really sick looking. Will buy it and then never use it because the grip is too big.
Thanks for sharing the image, Burst!

That looks pretty sick, and like it'll add weight, haha. Too bad nobody really uses the launcher grip :')
Metal Weight plus triple Weight Damper here I come.

(Aug. 11, 2016  6:55 PM)Hato Wrote: Too bad nobody really uses the launcher grip :')

That isn't necessarily true. In Toronto most players don't use it, but in my experience many players in Japan do actually use it.
(Aug. 12, 2016  2:58 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote: why dont people use it

I find it difficult to aim with it because of the barrier around the Burst stadium. You can't launch from the side and you can't put the grip inside the barrier so anything that adds size to the launcher gives you less room to maneuver.
(Aug. 12, 2016  3:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2016  2:58 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote: why dont people use it

I find it difficult to aim with it because of the barrier around the Burst stadium. You can't launch from the side and you can't put the grip inside the barrier so anything that adds size to the launcher gives you less room to maneuver.

Honestly, my hands are too big to hold my launcher, so I need a grip.
I'm so looking forward to sticking those weights on the yellow lotto grip...
Despite it looking sooo sick, I might not buy it. ;_; Maybe for another grip for decoration purposes haha.
That Grip weight shall be mine...when I get money.
No it shall be mineee. Lol jk xD
(Sep. 16, 2016  1:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The package looks quite nice:

From: https://twitter.com/syuubey/status/77669...98176?s=09
That looks very cool. It would really look good with the White Grip I guess ? The Black one is good too hah.

Thanks again for the Update Again Kai !
Out of all the grip accessories so far in Burst this one I really need, regardless of the loss in accuracy that comes with using one. I would dye the plastic sections black, though.
(Sep. 17, 2016  3:17 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: No it shall be mineee. Lol jk xD

LOL you almost had me thereeeeee

But seriously like Leo Burst said this would look amazing on e yellow translucent launcher grip from the lottery.
^ That looks super cool. Grin
That looks sick, wow! Need to order this ... preorders had sold out quickly.
Nice! Can't wait to get mine. Curious to see how much they actually weigh.