[Product]  B-57 Triple Booster Set

Haven't posted here at all, but better late than never, ha.

N2 has some nice slopes, going upwards and downwards. I hope it does find some sort of use with them, along with its nice teeth. Can't wait to see if this beauty is good or not. Trans is... Interesting. Very bulky, and I wonder how well the mechanism will be able to hold it's different Driver modes. I also wonder how long the mech will last..

I am happy that TAKARA TOMY acknowledged that Chaos had horrible teeth, even if the difference is only 1 tooth... Oh well. I wonder how much use Chaos will see in the competitive scene now. Speaking of Chaos, Gyro's colour choice is very interesting; a translucent medium brown. Never thought we would see a brown Driver, but it does look nice.

Another reinforced Valkryie, Upper and the second release of Quake. I am happy that Quake got released again, and I like the blue colour used which is the same as the one from VWA.

I am wondering if I will pick it up now..
IMPROVED CHAOS TEETH

YESSSS

This set just looks better and better, I'm buying it ASAP :3
More precise weights:
Nova Neptune - 8.5 grams
Trans - 6.6 grams

So this is the heaviest Driver out there, it seems?
(Aug. 07, 2016  8:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So this is the heaviest Driver out there, it seems?

Not really surprized by that at all.
This might be the first Beyblade product I've purchased in a long time.
My favourite part of this set (other than Trans):

[Image: x4PYkTR.jpg]

[Image: rRcLILN.jpg]
They think that hiring two DJs was a smart move, but we all know that no matter how many DJs they'll hire, the real Blader DJ was and will still be our man @[Blader DJ].
I received this beautiful set for my birthday from @[Kei]! I'm so super excited to use it. Everything is so pretty, especially the white Chaos.
Just got this today. Honestly one of my favourite three-packs ever. Every Beyblade in here looks great and the performance is decent. Just ... why no plated disks!? Would've made it so much nicer.

@[cadney] also described the white Chaos to me as "breath-taking"
(Aug. 22, 2016  11:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: @[cadney] also described the white Chaos to me as "breath-taking"

It is the prettiest spinning top I have ever seen ;u;
(Aug. 22, 2016  11:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just got this today. Honestly one of my favourite three-packs ever. Every Beyblade in here looks great and the performance is decent. Just ... why no plated disks!? Would've made it so much nicer

I was wondering the same thing! Although, I'm not too disappointed by it considering that the Disks are Vertical, Upper, and Oval lol. So weird that they chose to put Oval in considering how old, useless, and common it is.
(Aug. 22, 2016  11:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: why no plated disks!? Would've made it so much nicer.

While plated disks definitely look cool, I'd be hesitant to use them due to scratching. Same reason why I don't put stickers on Layers I plan to actually use.
A better Chaos is reason to buy this alone IMO. It has been proven in the past that it out-staminas litterally every other layer so a version that doesn't burst in practically every battle will be a very usable part, even if the new teeth aren't anything amazing.
(Aug. 23, 2016  2:02 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: A better Chaos is reason to buy this alone IMO. It has been proven in the past that it out-staminas litterally every other layer so a version that doesn't burst in practically every battle will be a very usable part, even if the new teeth aren't anything amazing.

It is still highly risky: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dark-De...pid1339545
Everything about this set is amazing! cant wait to pick it up! big thanks to all the youtubers who did unboxings and battles for us to see! im so excited for the trans driver.
should be a game changer Wink
(Aug. 23, 2016  2:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2016  2:02 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: A better Chaos is reason to buy this alone IMO. It has been proven in the past that it out-staminas litterally every other layer so a version that doesn't burst in practically every battle will be a very usable part, even if the new teeth aren't anything amazing.

It is still highly risky: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dark-De...pid1339545

Yeah, I think unfortunately it would have needed a second large tooth or maybe even more instead of just one large new one to save it ... it's a shame. Still fun to play with though; with a bit of luck and depending on your combo and launch technique it is capable of pulling out victories against things like Deathscyther and especially Dark Deathscyther.