[Product]  B-47 Weight Damper

Yes, but the video does not show anything new.
Seems nice. The extra weight on the launcher could definitely help but then it'll make the setup quite bulky.
Some guy on Ebay is selling it for $78, hilarious.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...1997297833

But of course there's cheaper ones out there too.
Does this item actually work in the sense that it absorbs the power of the launch or no? I'm not fully understanding the full function
Basically it's pretty useless. I'd be surprised if anyone finds a real use for this
(Jun. 21, 2016  2:22 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Basically it's pretty useless. I'd be surprised if anyone finds a real use for this

Yeah from your video it looked like it rattled around way too much. I think if you wanted something actually functional you'd need basically everything in it to be a bit more heavy duty.
Actually from recent solo spin tests, I have found that I missed the stadium a lot less with the Weight Damper than without it. I have a lot of difficulty not sending my Beyblades flying somewhere, even towards me, when launching with the Long Winder, but the Weight Damper helped.

I positioned it vertically, if that makes a difference.
Was that with only one? I have three and while I haven't done any testing with it yet, I can definitely see the heavier weight helping to potentially stabilize launching. A lot of people have problems with launching out of or missing the stadium–especially when going for a really powerful launch–so I think this could be useful in certain situations.
I was reasonable and tentative unlike you, so yes, I only bought and used one hahah.
As Beylon said it befor this little accessory is stabiliser or in other words it's vibration dumper. To be exact it's active (tuned) mass dumper. Here's simple demonstration video on how this things are used in dumping earthquake vibrations in buildings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYTrS4siE1s

Nice thing about his accessory is that they designed it is such way it can dump vertical or horizontal motion. It's effectiveness is a bit questionable because this things have to be tuned. Uncertain

I guess best option would be to use one for vertical dumping and one for horisontal. Tongue_out
Should I get this?
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:49 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Should I get this?

This is imo the most useless accessory in the entire game. Unless you really want it, I would buy something else
(Mar. 18, 2017  8:03 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: This is imo the most useless accessory in the entire game. Unless you really want it, I would buy something else

What are the best accessories to get?
(Mar. 18, 2017  8:05 PM)amidamaru Wrote: What are the best accessories to get?

Most aren't that good, I would go with grip rubbers, rubber assists, beylogger.
I like this accessories it help me mostly with the lightlauncher+long winder on the grip. adding some weight and may absorb some rebound from the launch but its not that much.

I'm using weight damper at the base of the grip with metal grip support, rubber support and the angle compass. mostly used for my attack type beyblade. a lot of weight for stability and many angle to perform launch technics.
(Jan. 28, 2016  8:57 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: I think it's some kind of weight that goes on the launcher grip?

This was the most accurate guess lol.