[Product]  B-40 Beyblade Launcher Grip Black

This is a new colour of Launcher Grip that will come out on April 2nd 2016.
Finally, the grip colour we've been waiting for! Combine this with every grip accessory and make the ultimate grip!
Note, I'll still probably use my beylauncher+beylogger setup lol
Hey.
Thanks for sharing. This Grip would really go well with white Bey Launcher. Would love to have one.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
thanks for info Kai-V!!! i don't know i will buy it or not cuz i want white on white launcher setup Smile
Jeez, this series is alot more focused on custom setups for launchers. How many different launcher grip colors do we have now? is this five?
Absolutely perfect for Black Beylauncher with XFX :o
(Jan. 28, 2016  1:31 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Jeez, this series is alot more focused on custom setups for launchers. How many different launcher grip colors do we have now? is this five?

Meh, as you can see, this aesthetic aspect really appeals to people here, at least hah. All you see is : "Nice, that's the setup I wished to make!"

Thank you Burst and FIREFIRE.
(Jan. 28, 2016  1:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2016  1:31 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Jeez, this series is alot more focused on custom setups for launchers. How many different launcher grip colors do we have now? is this five?

Meh, as you can see, this aesthetic aspect really appeals to people here, at least hah. All you see is : "Nice, that's the setup I wished to make!"

Yup. That's me.

[Image: MoneyButterflies.jpg]

I didn't really mean that in a negative way. I'm all for the colors. I was sitting around the other at thinking about it. My only problem is that I want them. And I need to be saving money right now. Not spending it.

Thanks for the news

Yea you know its like this time in Burst series the grip designs and colors are really Good.
I hope they take release more colors or maybe a one with designs.
From the starting Burst range of products have been interesting.
Thanks a lot for this news Kai-V. Smile
Cheers !!!
Burst.
I'd get it, but april is too long a wait for me. I'll go with the white one for now.
Wow!!! A black launchergrip. That would be niceSmile
And thanks Kai-V for the information.
The official picture:

[Image: pBwOdxF.jpg]

Basically a reverted version of the first Launcher Grip item hahah. It will also come with those white rubbers.
Ooh, rubber! Glad to see Burst taking another step in the game. God I love Beyblades. Smile
Hey,
Thats So Cool !!!! I would Love to Have One. Yea Its A Reverted Version Lol. It would Really go well with Colorful Beylaunchers That we already Know About.
Thanks a Lot For Images Kai.
Cheers !!!
Burst.