[Product]  B-193 Booster Ultimate Valkyrie.Lg.V'-9

For competitive use, mans toy channel noted how Variable seems better in the DB Stadium than evolution, won’t self ko as much.
Also against mans toy channel competitive combos (All used fully Awakened Ace Ashura Variable')
T. Σ.Wh.MUn.1S
Round 1: Ultimate kos Tempest
Round 2: Tempset outspins Ultimate
Round 3: Round 2 again(Notes, Ultimate’s ko Power isn’t that impressive, sams spin drains stamina fast)
W.Sp.Dr.2B
Round 1:Ultimate loses by LAD (note: U is NOT good for spin steal)
Round 2:Ultimate kos World
Round 3: ultimate high mode loses (Legacy’s OWD let it down?)
Final thoughts by mason toy channel:
-Ultimate’s ko Power nit that good, unlike Guilty. Relies on drag down to ko.
-Recoil is very heavy
-Ultimate’s design needs like Bearing or something to support.
-Rubber blades can become rounder after battling...
Update:
Ultimate's weaknesses:
-Recoil is pretty heavy, even though its on a dash and has strong teeth
-has a sweetspot for Kos, otherwise needs dragdown
-Needs contact with rubber to spin steal
-Too much OWD(?)=late game stamina is bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfig4IyS4P8 combo testing vs Right Astral Spriggan Over Wave'-0 and Left World Spriggan Drift 2B
Results:
-Ultimate's high recoil and stamina=dedicated attack
-Synergises with tips you can hard launch
-Wearing it down makes it burst less in same spin
-Easy to slow mo burst when hard laucnhed and performance tip is non dash
I expected more from the Ultimate Valkyrie.
I’m gonna wait until more people get ahold of it and see what it’s potential truly is. When I get it for Christmas I’ll also try and get some testing in with it if I can and see it’s potential.
I just ordered mine so i should have it within a few days, very curious to see if Ultimate is any good.
(Dec. 10, 2021  2:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: I expected more from the Ultimate Valkyrie.

and this is the problem with people. the recent videos were rigged like 99% of jp beytuber videos are. don't judge a bey off stock and definitely don't judge it from jp beyblade videos when they're known to spray silicone on their stadiums as well.

example: in skylines video he soft launched ultimate valkyrie almost 2 minutes After launching roar bahamut
(Dec. 10, 2021  7:02 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

and this is the problem with people. the recent videos were rigged like 99% of jp beytuber videos are. don't judge a bey off stock and definitely don't judge it from jp beyblade videos when they're known to spray silicone on their stadiums as well.

example: in skylines video he soft launched ultimate valkyrie almost 2 minutes After launching roar bahamut
I'm not judging anything, man. Obviously I'll wait for more info, plus, I already ordered it. We're good.
(Dec. 10, 2021  7:02 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

Tbh I really do think product threads should just be locked until after the weekend of release when people can get it, because we always go through the cycle where people think a part is really bad, a part looks to fragile etc..
(Dec. 10, 2021  11:34 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  7:02 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: and this is the problem with people. the recent videos were rigged like 99% of jp beytuber videos are. don't judge a bey off stock and definitely don't judge it from jp beyblade videos when they're known to spray silicone on their stadiums as well.

Tbh I really do think product threads should just be locked until after the weekend of release when people can get it, because we always go through the cycle where people think a part is really bad, a part looks to fragile etc..
Sounds like taking people's freedom to discuss the release. Absolutely unfair to everyone. And no, I don't think Ultimate Valkyrie is bad, based on the videos it looks underwhelming, that doesn't mean it is underwhelming.
"Sounds like taking people's freedom to discuss the release. Absolutely unfair to everyone."

Yeah just like how product threads got locked before because of pointless speculation of people "discussing" on the thread.

I don't exactly know what you are trying to say because you are contradicting yourself

"based on the videos it looks underwhelming"
"that doesn't mean it is underwhelming."

I think the real point being that Kaiju pointed out is that these videos are not a good point of reference to judging a release and every month that is the release weekend the same repeated "this looks bad" "this looks fragile" doesn't get anywhere it is speculation that has zero harm in being held until after when people get the beys.

I don't see how this is take of just holding off somehow such a big issue, I remember when someone made a thread on Karma for a potential ban because of Peterpigs video, then the reality is Karma wasn't as bad as people thought when someone had the product to test.

EDIT:

I don't know why you felt the need to quote AGAIN when the conversation was over. 

"Anyway, people can get the release the same day it is released. Absolutely unfair for the people who already have the bey to wait a week to discuss it. If it bothers you so much, come back to this thread in a week."

What is this strawman? 

When did I EVER say a full week? I said after the weekend of release, meaning it would be Monday. There are no people that already have the bey discussing it so I don't know why you're being so dishonest with your arguments that have come way later.

"I get what you're saying, but many people have the bey and have the right to discuss it and share info. This isn't just mere speculation. Plus, knowing you, you'll probably get it pretty soon."

For things like news videos on a release sure, but people making random guesses to releases for their value as I've already mentioned gets it know where for the Friday-Sunday of the weekend of release. Me getting the release has ZERO to do with what is talked about in what I was saying, I do not appreciate being quoted later only to have what I am saying being misrepresented.

I am getting really tired of you g2 CONSTANTLY being petty with me replying.
At least MSD launches both at the same time by 2 people. He seems to be more reliable for competitive, as he tests the Beyblades against competitive stuff.

But anyway, I think Ultimate’s weight may be a problem, let’s keep that in mind for customisation. Who knew too much OWD was ba- Oh right Ring and infinity.....
(Dec. 11, 2021  3:20 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: At least MSD launches both at the same time by 2 people. He seems to be more reliable for competitive, as he tests the Beyblades against competitive stuff.

But anyway, I think Ultimate’s weight may be a problem, let’s keep that in mind for customisation. Who knew too much OWD was ba- Oh right Ring and infinity.....

The only time too much OWD has been an issue has been with the lower parts of a bey, such as the disk (or disk-driver fusions), since increased OWD in that area also increases burst risk. I personally can't think of a single reason why "too much OWD" would ever be an issue for the layer, or any parts added to the layer such as chips or weights.

If the OWD is unbalanced, I could see there being an issue with it reducing stamina, but Ultimate has a balanced, triangular design, so I'd be surprised if that was the case.
Regardless, I'd be interested in hearing the physics reasoning behind "too much OWD" affecting the layer, assuming there are any.
I think MSD said something about Ultimate is too heavy and needs support (which variable lacks)
(Dec. 11, 2021  3:56 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I think MSD said something about Ultimate is too heavy and needs support (which variable lacks)

What does that even mean?
(Dec. 11, 2021  3:56 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I think MSD said something about Ultimate is too heavy and needs support (which variable lacks)

Yare Yare Dawa. Have you read nothing? battles from beytubers, who get the bey real early like 3 certain beytubers from across the globe recently, can be rigged. I wouldn't trust early videos for performance and instead wait until proper testing has been done.
(Dec. 11, 2021  4:28 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

Yare Yare Dawa. Have you read nothing? battles from beytubers, who get the bey real early like 3 certain beytubers from across the globe recently, can be rigged. I wouldn't trust early videos for performance and instead wait until proper testing has been done.
Shorter moral of this: wait untill ACTUAL testing is done. Don’t immediately believe the videos that do only short battles on it
(Dec. 11, 2021  3:58 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:

What does that even mean?

I think he means like a plate or something? That sounds like a support. Maybe becuz the Beyblade destabilises easily?
I think based on the vids ultimate is pretty good
(Nov. 15, 2021  12:07 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: This literally looks like one of those photoshops you see in clickbait amvs.

I know this was posted a month ago and I get that I'm late but wow, this is hilariously accurate 💀.

On another unrelated note, you gotta love how nitpicky they got with this advertisement. It's supposed to be a combination of all the Valkyries but if you saw that corocoro scan, it really only inherited tiny, aesthetic aspects from previous Valkyrie's whilst the shape, gimmick and surface/side contact points were mainly just a mash of 2 or three of the actual Valkyrie layers. The disk and driver aren't really all that diverse either. The release is more like Victory Valkyrie with a couple of new design choices. Spriggan was handled better IMO.
(Dec. 10, 2021  11:45 PM)originalzankye Wrote: "Sounds like taking people's freedom to discuss the release. Absolutely unfair to everyone."

Yeah just like how product threads got locked before because of pointless speculation of people "discussing" on the thread.

I don't exactly know what you are trying to say because you are contradicting yourself
First of all, you didn't even tag me, but I'm guessing you did that in purpose. Anyway, people can get the release the same day it is released. Absolutely unfair for the people who already have the bey to wait a week to discuss it. If it bothers you so much, come back to this thread in a week.

(Dec. 10, 2021  11:45 PM)originalzankye Wrote: "based on the videos it looks underwhelming"
"that doesn't mean it is underwhelming."

I think the real point being that Kaiju pointed out is that these videos are not a good point of reference to judging a release and every month that is the release weekend the same repeated "this looks bad" "this looks fragile" doesn't get anywhere it is speculation that has zero harm in being held until after when people get the beys.

I don't see how this is take of just holding off somehow such a big issue, I remember when someone made a thread on Karma for a potential ban because of Peterpigs video, then the reality is Karma wasn't as bad as people thought when someone had the product to test.

I get what you're saying, but many people have the bey and have the right to discuss it and share info. This isn't just mere speculation. Plus, knowing you, you'll probably get it pretty soon.
(Dec. 11, 2021  3:21 PM)marutti Wrote: https://twitter.com/KamereonMAYUKA/statu...EhD5g&s=19
rare ver, has tapered disk

Isn't it because of factory error?
(Dec. 11, 2021  3:31 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2021  3:21 PM)marutti Wrote: https://twitter.com/KamereonMAYUKA/statu...EhD5g&s=19
rare ver, has tapered disk

Isn't it because of factory error?
This is probably an error, because it's too random.
(Dec. 11, 2021  4:51 PM)marutti Wrote: Just kidding
It's error

LMFAO good one.