[Product]  B-188 Astral Spriggan Customize Set

What is quattro’s best mode in terms of LAD, and how good is it?
Quattro’s defense mode is the best, it has great same spin stamina, but doesn’t stand up to stuff like bearing and drift in opposite spin.
Big brain idea, why not use the metal drivers on gt beys with raised layer bases (wizard, imperial, dread, etc.) When I put metal xtreme on my imperial dragon there weren't any clicks surprisingly, it didn't feel like it would just slide apart though so that was good, and it didn't damage the teeth or anything when i took it apart and put it back together multiple times
So my Spriggan has A1 mold on the core. Does it still make a difference now?
I received the Set... In the box I don't have Wave'... Unhappy
(Aug. 23, 2021  6:40 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I received the Set... In the box I don't have Wave'... Unhappy

Where did you buy it from, because you should be receiving Wave'
(Aug. 23, 2021  7:29 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2021  6:40 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I received the Set... In the box I don't have Wave'... Unhappy

Where did you buy it from, because you should be receiving Wave'

eBay.
(Aug. 23, 2021  9:40 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2021  7:29 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Where did you buy it from, because you should be receiving Wave'

eBay.

Yeah, eBay isn't the most reliable source, but hey, at least you got Astral Spriggan
(Aug. 23, 2021  9:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2021  9:40 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: eBay.

Yeah, eBay isn't the most reliable source, but hey, at least you got Astral Spriggan

If it came without Wave dash, it might be a fake Astral Spriggan though...
(Aug. 23, 2021  10:55 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2021  9:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yeah, eBay isn't the most reliable source, but hey, at least you got Astral Spriggan

If it came without Wave dash, it might be a fake Astral Spriggan though...

That is true, BeybladeFanOff can you link where you bought the Astral Spriggan? (Like, the page that you bought it off)
(Aug. 23, 2021  11:07 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2021  10:55 PM)BladerGem Wrote: If it came without Wave dash, it might be a fake Astral Spriggan though...

That is true, BeybladeFanOff can you link where you bought the Astral Spriggan? (Like, the page that you bought it off)

On the box I have the Takara Tomy's logo so I can confirm I got a official Bey.
(Aug. 24, 2021  12:28 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2021  11:07 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: That is true, BeybladeFanOff can you link where you bought the Astral Spriggan? (Like, the page that you bought it off)

Okay, so maybe the seller wanted to keep Wave' lol, but at least you got your Astral Spriggan Smile
(Aug. 23, 2021  11:07 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: That is true, BeybladeFanOff can you link where you bought the Astral Spriggan? (Like, the page that you bought it off)

It can be a mid fake. show us a picture of it.
(Aug. 24, 2021  1:53 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2021  12:28 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: On the box I have the Takara Tomy's logo so I can confirm I got a official Bey.
It can be a mid fake. show us a picture of it.
Only MFB’s can be mid fakes. Astral is Burst, so I don’t see how it can be a mid fake.
(Aug. 24, 2021  2:14 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2021  1:53 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: It can be a mid fake. show us a picture of it.
Only MFB’s can be mid fakes. Astral is Burst, so I don’t see how it can be a mid fake.
ah my bad i was told about midfakes so i didn’t know it was just for mfb.

Then the only explanation for this is a factory error, most definitely, I guess
(Aug. 26, 2021  10:58 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2021  12:28 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: On the box I have the Takara Tomy's logo so I can confirm I got a official Bey.

Then the only explanation for this is a factory error, most definitely, I guess

Factory error? Do you think TT is so dumb that they forget to put a part in?

(Aug. 27, 2021  8:45 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  10:58 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: Then the only explanation for this is a factory error, most definitely, I guess

The seller could have taken it out, or the delivery man stole it lol
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:45 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  10:58 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: Then the only explanation for this is a factory error, most definitely, I guess

We have lots of instances for that to happen. One person got two layers of bahamut instead of the entire bey once.
Am i the only one had Astral blade paint defect? My ocd keep getting triggered, i feels like one side of the golden axe is getting paint less than the other, so the other one is bit brighter and more gold.
I think it’s really cool that they released the nexus disc with the set so you don’t have to buy belial to use the s gear
I received the Astral Spriggan set, anyone knows if the TOOL that comes with it can be connected to a launcher? It's got the finger handle and all...
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:38 PM)rolo512 Wrote: I received the Astral Spriggan set, anyone knows if the TOOL that comes with it can be connected to a launcher? It's got the finger handle and all...

That was the handle of ripcord of dual rotation light launcher. It cannot be connected to a launcher directly.
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:54 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  4:38 PM)rolo512 Wrote: I received the Astral Spriggan set, anyone knows if the TOOL that comes with it can be connected to a launcher? It's got the finger handle and all...

That was the handle of ripcord of dual rotation light launcher. It cannot be connected to a launcher directly.

SOLVED: OMG Thank you, you solved a mystery today my man!
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:58 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:45 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Factory error? Do you think TT is so dumb that they forget to put a part in?

We have lots of instances for that to happen. One person got two layers of bahamut instead of the entire bey once.

That would be pretty cool tho, bahamut core is expensive now

One question: can anyone recommend nexus-s in attack/defense mode for which is better?