[Product]  B-187 Starter Savior Valkyrie.Sh-7

Savior base seems to be weak as well. It can't take it's own recoil. Valkyrie chip seems to be a must have. V Gear is also great, launcher too. All around a must have.
(Jul. 23, 2021  9:40 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  9:37 AM)Legend27 Wrote: Around 1 time against rage and 1 against brave.Its stamina is  worse than brave for sure

The Valkyrie core is what makes it worse. Two clicks and Valkyrie bursts

It's actually Shot that's holding it back because when it jumps its stamina goes down a lot too bad I was very hyped for this Valkryie Unhappy
(Jul. 23, 2021  3:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  9:40 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: The Valkyrie core is what makes it worse. Two clicks and Valkyrie bursts

It's actually Shot that's holding it back because when it jumps its stamina goes down a lot too bad I was very hyped for this Valkryie Unhappy
Actually Valkyrie has pretty good burst resistance, the problem is Savior.
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  3:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: It's actually Shot that's holding it back because when it jumps its stamina goes down a lot too bad I was very hyped for this Valkryie Unhappy
Actually Valkyrie has pretty good burst resistance, the problem is Savior.

How is it Savior, Savior is and if not the best Attack Blade we have so far, someone did a video without Shot and Valkryie did really well but when it has Shot it has poor Burst resistence
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:25 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Actually Valkyrie has pretty good burst resistance, the problem is Savior.

How is it Savior, Savior is and if not the best Attack Blade we have so far, someone did a video without Shot and Valkryie did really well but when it has Shot it has poor Burst resistence
Watch Zankye's testing videos. He gives Savior a dash driver and a different chip and it still bursts.
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:25 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: How is it Savior, Savior is and if not the best Attack Blade we have so far, someone did a video without Shot and Valkryie did really well but when it has Shot it has poor Burst resistence
Watch Zankye's testing videos. He gives Savior a dash driver and a different chip and it still bursts.

What testing video?
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:29 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: Watch Zankye's testing videos. He gives Savior a dash driver and a different chip and it still bursts.

What testing video?
On his other channel.
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:29 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: What testing video?
On his other channel.

Ok I just watched it and it burst a lot but that was because they were hitting each other hard with rubber causing recoil and both sides also it would make no sense how the blade Savior would be the problem just sayin (No offense)
Seeing Zankye test Savior, it seems the main issue really is Savior being unable to take the force of its own attacks. I do wonder if putting it on a driver that isn’t as friction heavy as Xtreme’ would help with its burst resistance. The Valkyrie core seemed to help, but its attack seemed to go down.

(Jul. 23, 2021  5:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: On his other channel.

Ok I just watched it and it burst a lot but that was because they were hitting each other hard with rubber causing recoil and both sides also it would make no sense how the blade Savior would be the problem just sayin (No offense)

If you’re talking about the mirror match, find the one that’s testing it on Xtreme’, since that one shows it against tempest.
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Seeing Zankye test Savior, it seems the main issue really is Savior being unable to take the force of its own attacks. I do wonder if putting it on a driver that isn’t as friction heavy as Xtreme’ would help with its burst resistance. The Valkyrie core seemed to help, but its attack seemed to go down.

(Jul. 23, 2021  5:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ok I just watched it and it burst a lot but that was because they were hitting each other hard with rubber causing recoil and both sides also it would make no sense how the blade Savior would be the problem just sayin (No offense)

If you’re talking about the mirror match, find the one that’s testing it on Xtreme’, since that one shows it against tempest.
Honestly, the only parts that seem truly comptetive are Valkyrie chip, V Gear, and the launcher. If Savior didn't have a bursting issue it would have been a top tier. Shot is outclassed.
(Jul. 23, 2021  6:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Seeing Zankye test Savior, it seems the main issue really is Savior being unable to take the force of its own attacks. I do wonder if putting it on a driver that isn’t as friction heavy as Xtreme’ would help with its burst resistance. The Valkyrie core seemed to help, but its attack seemed to go down.

Honestly, the only parts that seem truly comptetive are Valkyrie chip, V Gear, and the launcher. If Savior didn't have a bursting issue it would have been a top tier. Shot is outclassed.

I still honestly don't see how Savior has anything to do with Valkryie's bursting issue, If anything Savior is saving Valkryie from being worse
(Jul. 23, 2021  6:25 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  6:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, the only parts that seem truly comptetive are Valkyrie chip, V Gear, and the launcher. If Savior didn't have a bursting issue it would have been a top tier. Shot is outclassed.

I still honestly don't see how Savior has anything to do with Valkryie's bursting issue, If anything Savior is saving Valkryie from being worse
That would be the opposite, Valkyrie has good burst resistance with defense type, because the low recoil and the spring help the teeth. It pretty much increases the defense power, in exchange for weaker teeth.
(Jul. 23, 2021  6:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  6:25 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I still honestly don't see how Savior has anything to do with Valkryie's bursting issue, If anything Savior is saving Valkryie from being worse
That would be the opposite, Valkyrie has good burst resistance with defense type, because the low recoil and the spring help the teeth. It pretty much increases the defense power, in exchange for weaker teeth.

Yes but the Savior blade has a lot of rubber making it a really good attack blade, if you put it with the right combo then Valkryie would be a beast
(Jul. 23, 2021  6:29 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  6:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: That would be the opposite, Valkyrie has good burst resistance with defence type, because the low recoil and the spring help the teeth. It pretty much increases the defence power, in exchange for weaker teeth.

Yes but the Savior blade has a lot of rubber making it a really good attack blade, if you put it with the right combo then Valkryie would be a beast

no, it's because the way saviour is shaped just causes it to burst a lot on drivers such as extreme. This doesn't affect rage because of the double chassis so it doesn't burst because of the bulkiness judgement doesn't burst because of the rubber burst stoppers and its ability to shift the impact around the Beyblade and saviour cant do that. Even Savior on a good chip like Belial would burst a lot due to the way saviour is shaped.
I honestly hope someone finds a good combo for Valkyrie or Savior, it's depressing how the best right spin attack type layer is Judgement from 2 years ago. BuilderROB mentioned putting Savior on a non-friction heavy driver could work, so maybe Savior Valkyrie on Destroy could work.
(Jul. 23, 2021  6:45 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: I honestly hope someone finds a good combo for Valkyrie or Savior, it's depressing how the best right spin attack type layer is Judgement from 2 years ago. BuilderROB mentioned putting Savior on a non-friction heavy driver could work, so maybe Savior Valkyrie on Destroy could work.

Try Savior Valkryie Giga Evolution'-7
How about Dynamite Valkyrie(F-gear) Nexus Ultimate Reboot’
(Jul. 23, 2021  6:59 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: How about Dynamite Valkyrie(F-gear) Nexus Ultimate Reboot’

Not really an attack combo since the F-gear is mostly for spin equalization but it may work.
Also this probably isn't the right place to be suggesting combos so ...
(Jul. 23, 2021  6:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Actually, the two teeth from Valkyrie combined with the random bound gimmick don't do it any favors. Similar to Slash, Slash did create a lot of recoil, but the two large teeth that Valkyrie had weren't enough to sustain that, on top of other factors. Valkyrie hasn't shown any good competitiveness yet. Savior is still to be disputed, but will probably just be average, hence outclassed.
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:12 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  6:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, the only parts that seem truly comptetive are Valkyrie chip, V Gear, and the launcher. If Savior didn't have a bursting issue it would have been a top tier. Shot is outclassed.

Actually, the two teeth from Valkyrie combined with the random bound gimmick don't do it any favors. Similar to Slash, Slash did create a lot of recoil, but the two large teeth that Valkyrie had weren't enough to sustain that, on top of other factors. Valkyrie hasn't shown any good competitiveness yet. Savior is still to be disputed, but will probably just be average, hence outclassed.

Valkyrie is god tier on Dynamite F Gear.
Bound Attack just does not suit Valkyrie at all since it hinders any sort of attacks and the core only having only 2 teeth is just a fat NO, Valkyrie might have use in defense combinations but its use in attack is just nonexistent. Savior on the right combo might be good so I have some hope for it. 7 is too unbalanced from what I've seen, probably better off using 3 or 2. Shot is definitely not gonna see any competitive use, jumping gimmicks have never been good and with Shot being uncontrolable once it activates is just not a good add up..

If it weren't for the spring loaded core and a sad excuse for a fused driver, this might have been a pretty good release but naahhh. Im simply getting this for the V-Gear and Launcher.
So from what I've heard from people who has savior its seems like the blade couldn't handle its own recoil this could be easily handled with a right spin style bahamut core but since it doesn't exist for now at least making savior it's gonna be really hard
Savior is an okay bey
(Jul. 24, 2021  12:26 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: So from what I've heard from people who has savior its seems like the blade couldn't handle its own recoil this could be easily handled with a right spin style bahamut core but since it doesn't exist for now at least making savior it's gonna be really hard
We have Lucifer 2. Oh wait, sorry it's from Sparking.

I'm probably getting Savior tommorow, I'll test it a lot. Very interested in it.