[Product]  B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10

If you aren't convinced by the Black Dragons on the Blade, and it being a left spin defense type, every bey has a codename corresponding too the first letter of the Bey's name. As you probably guessed, Basara has codename B.
(Apr. 14, 2021  12:17 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: It's Bahamut

Your right because there was a leak on instagram that it said the new bahamut which people say it is suiryu’s evolved bey that it’s coming out in june.
(Apr. 14, 2021  9:56 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  12:17 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: It's Bahamut

Your right because there was a leak on instagram that it said the new bahamut which people say it is suiryu’s evolved bey that it’s coming out in june.

His first name isn't Suiryu, it's Basara.
(Apr. 14, 2021  9:57 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  9:56 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Your right because there was a leak on instagram that it said the new bahamut which people say it is suiryu’s evolved bey that it’s coming out in june.

His first name isn't Suiryu, it's Basara.

I know, but some people call him Suiryu Basara and others call him Basara Suiryu.
(Apr. 14, 2021  9:58 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  9:57 PM)Instarez Wrote: His first name isn't Suiryu, it's Basara.

I know, but some people call him Suiryu Basara and others call him Basara Suiryu.

And? Calling him by his first name is like saying Aoi instead of Valt.
(Apr. 14, 2021  9:58 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  9:57 PM)Instarez Wrote: His first name isn't Suiryu, it's Basara.

He's Japanese, so they would say Suriyu Basara as their culture usually goes by calling those by their surnames unless you're close to them. While Burst just calls everyone by their first name anyway, when announcing the full name of a Japanese or just some character that follows that rule, they say their surname first. That's why you got Aoi Valt instead of Valt Aoi. People like Sisco Karlisle stay the same cuz Sisco ain't Japanese.

Edit: Not to mention that his sister, Hannah SUIRYU (or however you spell it) shares the same name with him, so it's gotta be his surname.
kinda how people in the anime where its Japanese anime say names like (I spelled them weird to try to spell out the pronunciation)
KURENAEE SHOO
AOEE VALTO
AKABA AEEGA
or if you want the correct spelling
Kurenai Shu
Aoi Valt
Akaba Aiga
(Apr. 15, 2021  12:58 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  9:58 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I know, but some people call him Suiryu Basara and others call him Basara Suiryu.

He's Japanese, so they would say Suriyu Basara as their culture usually goes by calling those by their surnames unless you're close to them. While Burst just calls everyone by their first name anyway, when announcing the full name of a Japanese or just some character that follows that rule, they say their surname first. That's why you got Aoi Valt instead of Valt Aoi. People like Sisco Karlisle stay the same cuz Sisco ain't Japanese.

Edit: Not to mention that his sister, Hannah SUIRYU (or however you spell it) shares the same name with him, so it's gotta be his surname.

I know that already
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: Really disappointed. I thought Basara would get a new unique bey. Oh well, I've always liked Bahamut. Hopefully Basara will not be another Blint Devoy.
The previous user is lame, it will continue, Dammit.

(Apr. 14, 2021  7:07 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:34 PM)USN Wrote: Why it makes sense that it will be Bahamut:
Same first letter of name
Bahamut in god then we skipped a season then we had it in GT and we had another season with no bahamut so we SHOULD have one now.
Leaks from Corocoro

And Basara's last name, Suiryu, means green dragon. Only Fafnir and Bahamut have relatively large green part among all dragon Beys, and Fafnir has been confirmed to be Free's DB evo, so unless TT introduce another dragon-themed bey, Bahamut is the only possible one.
We should have already noticed that...
Yes, it is sad but true, I am sure it will become a lame situation, and a lazy TT concept for not making new bey name.
(Apr. 15, 2021  1:30 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  12:58 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: He's Japanese, so they would say Suriyu Basara as their culture usually goes by calling those by their surnames unless you're close to them. While Burst just calls everyone by their first name anyway, when announcing the full name of a Japanese or just some character that follows that rule, they say their surname first. That's why you got Aoi Valt instead of Valt Aoi. People like Sisco Karlisle stay the same cuz Sisco ain't Japanese.

I know that already

Well, you did not seem to know, so I just said.

Even still, no one said that this was a previous evo, and it still could be a new motif.
Who the heck am I kidding, its probably Bahamut. TT is seriously running out of burst ideas. At first I thought there may be a couple more new motifs, but the only new ones we have hope for are Belial and (most likely) Rashad's bey. That would be only TWO new motifs as opposed to Sparking which set the all time low of THREE. FOUR if you count Solomon ig, but that was just a random throw in-in DB. FIVE if you also count Uranus, but that merged into Lucifer and served little purpose.
unlocking these threads was a mistake

Bit disappointing that this is probably bahamut, as I am a bahamut fan. Hopefully a confirmed cyclone isn't ovepriced to hell and back like the previous rb prizes, cause that would give more hope for buying bahamut confirmed.
(Apr. 15, 2021  1:58 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: Really disappointed. I thought Basara would get a new unique bey. Oh well, I've always liked Bahamut. Hopefully Basara will not be another Blint Devoy.
The previous user is lame, it will continue, Dammit.

(Apr. 14, 2021  7:07 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: And Basara's last name, Suiryu, means green dragon. Only Fafnir and Bahamut have relatively large green part among all dragon Beys, and Fafnir has been confirmed to be Free's DB evo, so unless TT introduce another dragon-themed bey, Bahamut is the only possible one.
We should have already noticed that...
Yes, it is sad but true, I am sure it will become a lame situation, and a lazy TT concept for not making new bey name.
Hopefully Bahamut will be good

It's Bahamut. If you watch on leaked picture closely you will see that June bey have dark blade with green wings. And also you may see chip
Also how I know is that I watched beyblade burst sparking with sub and it said Kurenai Shu. Aoi Valt. Akaba Aiga
(Apr. 15, 2021  2:15 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  1:30 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I know that already

Well, you did not seem to know, so I just said.

Even still, no one said that this was a previous evo, and it still could be a new motif.
Who the heck am I kidding, its probably Bahamut. TT is seriously running out of burst ideas. At first I thought there may be a couple more new motifs, but the only new ones we have hope for are Belial and (most likely) Rashad's bey. That would be only TWO new motifs as opposed to Sparking which set the all time low of THREE. FOUR if you count Solomon ig, but that was just a random throw in-in DB. FIVE if you also count Uranus, but that merged into Lucifer and served little purpose.
Thanks for your empathy, the blue hair blader might have a new motif
(Apr. 15, 2021  2:19 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: unlocking these threads was a mistake

Bit disappointing that this is probably bahamut, as I am a bahamut fan. Hopefully a confirmed cyclone isn't ovepriced to hell and back like the previous rb prizes, cause that would give more hope for buying bahamut confirmed.

Isn't the guy who I saw on another beyblade site the same guy who owns Death Solomon? It looks like the same dude. Seems odd that he would go from a right to a left spin bey. Maybe it's a new Solomon since that's what his previous bey was.
(Apr. 16, 2021  2:51 AM)Dodgest Wrote:

Isn't the guy who I saw on another beyblade site the same guy who owns Death Solomon? It looks like the same dude. Seems odd that he would go from a right to a left spin bey. Maybe it's a new Solomon since that's what his previous bey was.
It's very impossible to be solomon based on the description

"Code B
An outrageous legendary bay!
black! Green!
Equipped with a transformation gimmick!
 Turn left!"

Solomon doesn't start with a B, doesn't have a green and black color, doesn't have a definitive gimmick and it is a right spin.

Bahamut started with B, has a green and black color, has a transforming gimmick, and a left spin.
(Apr. 16, 2021  2:51 AM)Dodgest Wrote:

The image from the corocoro looks like bahamut, there's no denying it. Names line up too. Can't argue that going from solomon to bahamut is a bit jarring though.
Basara is a relatively important character than Blint and Boa so hopefully this time Bahamut could be treated better...
Rantaro&Ranjoro&Amane: But reconsider.
Crazy eire
(Apr. 16, 2021  10:33 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Basara is a relatively important character than Blint and Boa so hopefully this time Bahamut could be treated better...

Do you think you could maybe try making a DB valkrie in ur next 3d printing video
(Apr. 16, 2021  10:34 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Crazy eire
(Apr. 16, 2021  10:33 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Basara is a relatively important character than Blint and Boa so hopefully this time Bahamut could be treated better...

Do you think you could maybe try making a DB valkrie in ur next 3d printing video

He doesn’t take requests. Also, this is about the b-186 product.
oh srry I did not know
(Apr. 16, 2021  10:34 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Crazy eire

I have finished most video that I will upload in next few months. Even if I make a DB Valkyrie, it will come no earlier than Augest when the official one has been released. And comparing to "predict" or take some early move before TT revealed their products, I am more willing to fix something or supplement something after. So no. Unless the official DB Valkyrie is unacceptably bad, I will not make my version.
Ok anyways Im exited for whatever other beys you come up with
(Apr. 16, 2021  11:17 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: My money.. R.I.P

PLEASE STOP REMINDING ME OF THE SURGE OPENING!!!
(sorry for the all caps)