[Product]  B-185 Booster Vanish Fafnir.Tp.Kc-3

in Japan next week is holiday and I'm sure they don't release any new bey news until around 10th.(i think 15th)
So we would have to wait for the Corcoro? Dang
(May. 01, 2021  9:17 AM)marutti Wrote: in Japan next  week is holiday and  I'm  sure they don't release any new  bey news until around  10th.(i think 15th)
Happy Holidays to you then!
Honestly from the looks I def prefer Mirage but its prob gonna be better you never know.
(May. 07, 2021  5:22 PM)KataXHerc Wrote: Honestly from the looks I def prefer Mirage but its prob gonna be better you never know.

oh you've seen it? where at?
(May. 11, 2021  4:08 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  5:22 PM)KataXHerc Wrote: Honestly from the looks I def prefer Mirage but its prob gonna be better you never know.

I think the Coro-Coro was leaked, not sure where. Someone probably has a video on it on YouTube somewhere
(May. 11, 2021  4:08 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:

I’ve seen it on Instagram, I just don’t know the name of who posted it.
(May. 11, 2021  1:22 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  4:08 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: oh you've seen it? where at?

I’ve seen it on Instagram, I just don’t know the name of who posted it.
Can you dm me what you know regarding name and parts if available
(May. 11, 2021  1:57 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  1:22 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: I’ve seen it on Instagram, I just don’t know the name of who posted it.
Can you dm me what you know regarding name and parts if available

Could you NOT ask to see leaks? That's against the rules. Just wait for the official information
(May. 11, 2021  2:54 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  1:57 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Can you dm me what you know regarding name and parts if available

Could you NOT ask to see leaks? That's against the rules. Just wait for the official information

im not saying it's right, but imagine someone ordering an unreleased beyblade (somehow) then you saying, just wait for the official release which is probably a few days from now, people are kinda impatient
(May. 11, 2021  8:20 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  2:54 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Could you NOT ask to see leaks? That's against the rules. Just wait for the official information

im not saying it's right, but imagine someone ordering an unreleased beyblade (somehow) then you saying, just wait for the official release which is probably a few days from now, people are kinda impatient

1. people can pre-order a bey
2. how does what you said even correlate to what I said? 
3. fafnir doesn't even come out till the end of the month
4. he's asking for corocoro leaks which is against the rules
(May. 11, 2021  4:31 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  4:08 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: oh you've seen it? where at?

I think the Coro-Coro was leaked, not sure where. Someone probably has a video on it on YouTube somewhere
Where is it?
(May. 11, 2021  9:00 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  4:31 AM)Orbit Wrote: I think the Coro-Coro was leaked, not sure where. Someone probably has a video on it on YouTube somewhere
Where is it?

it's located at: find it yourself instead of trying to get people to break the rules.
(May. 11, 2021  8:30 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  8:20 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: im not saying it's right, but imagine someone ordering an unreleased beyblade (somehow) then you saying, just wait for the official release which is probably a few days from now, people are kinda impatient

1. people can pre-order a bey
2. how does what you said even correlate to what I said? 
3. fafnir doesn't even come out till the end of the month
4. he's asking for corocoro leaks which is against the rules

okay then Smile
What driver do you think we’ll get? They can’t just do nothing twice in a row, so it could be Absorb or rise, or something new. One fact is true though, all free owned fafnirs have springy drivers.

They could do Nothing + Power where it is like nothing but the spring is the same as the burst lock’s spring
(May. 12, 2021  3:49 AM)Orbit Wrote: What driver do you think we’ll get? They can’t just do nothing twice in a row, so it could be Absorb or rise, or something new. One fact is true though, all free owned fafnirs have springy drivers.

They could do Nothing + Power where it is like nothing  but the spring is the same as the burst lock’s spring
All of FREE's Fafnirs had spring drivers, all fafnirs in general... no... Rise didn't have a spring but was an LAD monster at one point.
(May. 12, 2021  3:49 AM)Orbit Wrote: What driver do you think we’ll get? They can’t just do nothing twice in a row, so it could be Absorb or rise, or something new. One fact is true though, all free owned fafnirs have springy drivers.

They could do Nothing + Power where it is like nothing  but the spring is the same as the burst lock’s spring

It will most likely be a new spring-loaded driver, Fafnir has always gotten a new driver (excluding Mirage Fafnir due to TT bringing back older drivers since Sparking was the Legend season).
(May. 12, 2021  3:52 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:

All of FREE's Fafnirs had spring drivers, all fafnirs in general... no... Rise didn't have a spring but was an LAD monster at one point.

That’s what I said, all Free owned Fafnirs have spring drivers
(May. 12, 2021  3:53 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(May. 12, 2021  3:52 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: All of FREE's Fafnirs had spring drivers, all fafnirs in general... no... Rise didn't have a spring but was an LAD monster at one point.

That’s what I said, all Free owned Fafnirs have spring drivers

Oh- lol- guess i didn't read the whole thing LOL-

Sorry bout that!
r a m p  h o b b i e s
The shape and the design looks alright but The colors makes this bey look ugly. If TT balance out the dark blue with the gold maybe just maybe it wouldn't look ugly
(May. 12, 2021  8:45 AM)renidage Wrote: B-185 Booster Vanish Fafnir .TP.KC-3
[Image: 4904810173700_front.jpg]
Hobby Digi: https://www.hobbydigi.com/en_us/takara-t...il-tp-kc-3

Are the holes on the blade for the gear for Belial
TitanDragon
(May. 12, 2021  8:45 AM)renidage Wrote: B-185 Booster Vanish Fafnir .TP.KC-3
Hobby Digi: https://www.hobbydigi.com/en_us/takara-t...il-tp-kc-3

Are the holes on the blade for the gear for Belial

Looks to be shock absorbers, similar to Trident or Kerbeus I guess? The bits that connect the shock absorbers to the main blade seem a little thin, hopefully they're strong and won't break awaken too easily

I guess it could be for the fafnir attatchment too, but I think that's unlikely