[Product]  B-177 Booster Jet Wyvern.Ar.Js 1D

To be released on January 23, 2021.
Credit goes to Marutti for the information.
"Old Rival's Beyblade"
Confirmed to be a sparking evolution of Wyvern.
Jet Wyvern Around Just 1D.

[Image: BBSK-Jet-Wyvern-Around-Just-1-D-1-remove...view-1.png]

[Image: H975b0fa4f3794f37b62f598b1a4b35270-jpg-q...view-1.png]
I think it might be a second villain or just a super strong blader (like Lui in burst)
It would probably be the evolution to Variant Lucifer, since the past 2 January releases have been defense type boosters that are an evolution to the main villain bey of the season
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:33 PM)Friedpasta Wrote: It would probably be the evolution to Variant Lucifer, since the past 2 January releases have been defense type boosters that are an evolution to the main villain bey of the season

or second villain as a "final boss"
So apparently this will be an old rival’s Beyblade, according to Marutti, so I speculate maybe Wyvern or Kerbeus for this, since Genesis and Phoenix were not necessarily true rivals.
Watch it be ashura (not likely but it would be funny)
(Jul. 30, 2020  12:22 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: So apparently this will be an old rival’s Beyblade, according to Marutti, so I speculate maybe Wyvern or Kerbeus for this, since Genesis and Phoenix were not necessarily true rivals.

Honestly I doubt Kerbeus coming back, but Wyvern would be epic.
If it's an old rival, then it's most likely Wyvern. The oldest defense type rival I guess?
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:57 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: If it's an old rival, then it's most likely Wyvern. The oldest defense type rival I guess?

They've been neglecting Wakiya's existence in the anime despite him playing a big role, so I doubt Wyvern. And technically the oldest would be Kerbeus, he was in episode 2.
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:26 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:57 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: If it's an old rival, then it's most likely Wyvern. The oldest defense type rival I guess?

They've been neglecting Wakiya's existence in the anime despite him playing a big role, so I doubt Wyvern. And technically the oldest would be Kerbeus, he was in episode 2.
Maybe this isn’t an anime bey?
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:26 AM)snoc Wrote: They've been neglecting Wakiya's existence in the anime despite him playing a big role, so I doubt Wyvern. And technically the oldest would be Kerbeus, he was in episode 2.
Maybe this isn’t an anime bey?

then they wouldn't make an entire booster for it. That doesnt make sense.
(Jul. 30, 2020  3:07 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Maybe this isn’t an anime bey?

then they wouldn't make an entire booster for it. That doesnt make sense.
It’s a possibility we should consider since they have broken release patterns/types before and some of those breaks have occurred with the sparking releases (Satan was an anime bey while Diabolos wasn’t).
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:26 AM)snoc Wrote:

I mean the oldest that's a legend. They probably wouldn't bring back Kerbeus since he's no where near mentioned in the manga.
(Jul. 30, 2020  5:01 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:26 AM)snoc Wrote: They've been neglecting Wakiya's existence in the anime despite him playing a big role, so I doubt Wyvern. And technically the oldest would be Kerbeus, he was in episode 2.

I mean the oldest that's a legend. They probably wouldn't bring back Kerbeus since he's no where near mentioned in the manga.
It should be genesis I have hope
(Jul. 30, 2020  5:48 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  5:01 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I mean the oldest that's a legend. They probably wouldn't bring back Kerbeus since he's no where near mentioned in the manga.
It should be genesis I have hope
It’s being advertised as the bey of an “old rival” which means it’s likely Wyvern.
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  5:48 AM)kai edits Wrote: It should be genesis I have hope
It’s being advertised as the bey of an “old rival” which means it’s likely Wyvern.

or kerbeus
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:54 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s being advertised as the bey of an “old rival” which means it’s likely Wyvern.

or kerbeus
Doubt it’s Kerbeus since Ken wasn’t one of the 15 manga legends or 8 anime legends.
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:54 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s being advertised as the bey of an “old rival” which means it’s likely Wyvern.

or kerbeus

kerbeus chance is very very slim if not impossible because  ken is nowhere  in the manga not in the legend ranks at all. while wakiya is the other defense user in that legend ranks are Gwynn and phi so it's most likely doing between these 3 that are shown in the manga
If this is truly wyvren Then maybe Atomic metal or some free spinning ball tip driver will be the driver
There's problems with Wakiya
1. He's a important character shown multiple times, but is removed from the anime
2. Hes not a character in the anime, why give him an entire booster
Could be:Wyvron,Bahumut,Genesis,Pheonix,Lucifer upgrade,secondery vilian (Like hyde) Mabe Horogium
Phi's bey. Phi was a major rival and the main antagonist in Chozetsu.
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:15 PM)snoc Wrote: There's problems with Wakiya
1. He's a important character shown multiple times, but is removed from the anime
2. Hes not a character in the anime, why give him an entire booster

Delta and Diabolos exist, even though it was a random booster. It seems like some RBV prizes will be in the anime and some will not. GT had 4 rbv beys that weren't in the anime. It's possible that other beys may appear in releases, but not in the anime itself. Things like that could be fair game.
(Jul. 30, 2020  4:02 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well i think we'll get gwyn instead

It very well could be any defense type legend user atm.