[Product]  B-174 Limit Break DX Set

To be released in November of 2020.
Credit goes to marutti for the information.
New Hyperion and Helios, a new stadium, and two sparking launchers CONFIRMED in this set.
Picture of the stadium (Click to View)
Please do not post leaked pictures in this thread. Leaked pictures will be removed by staff members due to copyright concerns.
Maybe Helios and Hyperion evolutions with some recolors and limited parts.
According to marutti, this will come with a new stadium.
(Jul. 29, 2020  6:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: According to marutti, this will come with a new stadium.

I hope it comes with a good stadium all I have is Hasbro
I hope its the stadium with 2 craters from the anime.
Return of the gimmicky stadiums? Luckily its TT so they will be good. Either the anime stadiums or something completely different (like a stadium with an infinite rotation gimmick like in God)
As long as its a bigger stadium we're good, i also wonder what beys it'll come with.
Just realized: Perfect time for 2 manga legends to get evolutions

(Jul. 29, 2020  7:03 PM)g2_ Wrote: I hope its the stadium with 2 craters from the anime.

thinking the same thing, to replicate the speed up it may have motorized plates (like inn the previous burst and god gimmick stadiums) in each crater
Marutti said in the WBO Discord server that it appears that this set may have "DLC" upgrades for Hyperion and Helios, comparable to the Xtend+ Chip and Strike God Chip from previous seasons.
(Jul. 29, 2020  8:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Marutti said in the WBO Discord server that it appears that this set may have "DLC" upgrades for Hyperion and Helios, comparable to the Xtend+ Chip and Strike God Chip from previous seasons.

cool, I like the idea of god chip like things instead of evolutions. It could be considered cutting corners (as they've been doing for the whole season) but this time its interesting.
(Jul. 29, 2020  9:00 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  8:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Marutti said in the WBO Discord server that it appears that this set may have "DLC" upgrades for Hyperion and Helios, comparable to the Xtend+ Chip and Strike God Chip from previous seasons.

cool, I like the idea of god chip like things instead of evolutions. It could be considered cutting corners (as they've been doing for the whole season) but this time its interesting.

I have a feeling the DLC will be for Zone and Xceed
(Jul. 29, 2020  9:00 PM)snoc Wrote:

We don't actually know everything that's included in the set, so it could technically include Hyperion and Helios evolutions for all we know with some kind of attachment that works with them.

EDIT: It's possible that the attachments are for Xceed and Zone, so maybe the evolutions will just have Xceed' and Zone' to make use of the attachments.
Here are the possibilities I can think of if its just a little dlc like thing (there can be multiple at once as well)

A.Exceed' and Zone'
B.New Rings
C.Exceed+ and Zone+
D.New attachments to put on the ring
E.New chassis

Or maybe these aren't actually canon, and just have attachment for this gimmick stadium, like motorized drivers to work with the craters or something.
(Jul. 30, 2020  12:57 AM)snoc Wrote: Here are the possibilities I can think of if its just a little dlc like thing (there can be multiple at once as well)

A.Exceed' and Zone'
B.New Rings
C.Exceed+ and Zone+
E.New chassis

Or maybe these aren't actually canon, and just have attachment for this gimmick stadium, like motorized drivers to work with the craters or something.

I'm personally thinking xceed+ and zone+ cause they both have that ring on the bottom of the tip.
(Jul. 30, 2020  12:57 AM)snoc Wrote: Here are the possibilities I can think of if its just a little dlc like thing (there can be multiple at once as well)

A.Exceed' and Zone'
B.New Rings
C.Exceed+ and Zone+
E.New chassis

New ring probably is the way to go for a DLC pack because super and king is meh
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:55 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

A.Exceed' and Zone'
B.New Rings
C.Exceed+ and Zone+
E.New chassis

Super is amazing.
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:55 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

A.Exceed' and Zone'
B.New Rings
C.Exceed+ and Zone+
E.New chassis

Both rings are pretty good, but yeah I would like to see new rings or maybe just attachments to the ring. Just having a driver upgrade as the big endgame upgrade would be so underwhelming. Then again as I've said before will continue to say, TT has been cutting a lot corners (reusing stuff or just not putting much thought to create actually new and cool gimmicks) this season anyways, so it could be possible still.
I could be a 100% wrong but maybe this is like a customize set for Superking but with a stadium included
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I could be a 100% wrong but maybe this is like a customize set for Superking but with a stadium included

I doubt it would have as much beys and parts as a customize set.
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I could be a 100% wrong but maybe this is like a customize set for Superking but with a stadium included
Most likely it be a battle set since cho z battle set has a all in one set so it's probably 2 launcher 2 beys and 1 stadium
Yeah I agree. It’s probably not some special stadium but just a customize set that now has launchers/a stadium hence the name “all in one”. Either that or it’s another battle set even though it’s been a while since we’ve gotten two battles sets in a series (we got a vs set and a dash set in the single layer era).
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Yeah I agree. It’s probably not some special stadium but just a customize set that now has launchers/a stadium hence the name “all in one”. Either that or it’s another battle set even though it’s been a while since we’ve gotten two battles sets in a series (we got a vs set and a dash set in the single layer era).

I was also thinking that as soon as I heard about it from marutti.  Correct me if im wrong, but dont the customize sets usually come out around this time or a little earlier?  If this happens though, I would be super pumped as Ive been waiting for a sparking customize set to come out.  Might be very expensive if it does happen, but I bet a lot of people would buy it including myself.
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:52 AM)Kit Fisto Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah I agree. It’s probably not some special stadium but just a customize set that now has launchers/a stadium hence the name “all in one”. Either that or it’s another battle set even though it’s been a while since we’ve gotten two battles sets in a series (we got a vs set and a dash set in the single layer era).

I was also thinking that as soon as I heard about it from marutti.  Correct me if im wrong, but dont the customize sets usually come out around this time or a little earlier?  If this happens though, I would be super pumped as Ive been waiting for a sparking customize set to come out.  Might be very expensive if it does happen, but I bet a lot of people would buy it including myself.
Yes every year it was released in November save for the GT customize set which was released in October since there change in release patterns due to half time episodes.
marutti said in discord channel that this set will have a bigger stadium 2 sparking launcher and an upgrade for hyperion and helios can be a dlc like Xt+ and strike god chip he said
(Jul. 31, 2020  4:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: marutti said in discord channel that this set will have a bigger stadium 2 sparking launcher and an upgrade for hyperion and helios can be a dlc like Xt+ and strike god chip he said
Is that confirmed or speculation? Particularly the part about dlc.