[Product]  B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B

Credit goes to Marutti for the source. It is confirmed to be Infinite Achilles. It releases on October 24th, 2020.

Beyblades included in this set:
Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B (sword)
Infinite Achilles 7 Loop 1D (shield) (black)
Super Satan 6 Xtreme’ 1S (blue)
Ace Dragon2 Wheel Rise Gen(purple)
Hell Salamander Outer Universe (green)
Dead Hades 1’ High Blow’ (red)
Dragoon V 2Expand Eternal (original color)
Driger V 0 High Jaggy’ (yellow)

Driger V and Dragoon V contain the Sword and Shield add ons if you pull one of them (only one, not both).

[Image: 71B%2BLQGafmL._AC_SL1100_.jpg]

Credit to CrazyAries, originalzankye, and marutti for the information.
This will be spriggan... Don't quote... I just have a feeling about it
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:26 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: This will be spriggan... Don't quote... I just have a feeling about it
Spriggan in a random booster? I doubt it.
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:40 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:26 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: This will be spriggan... Don't quote... I just have a feeling about it
Spriggan in a random booster? I doubt it.
It makes sense actually. For one, this is a balance type prize Beyblade. Second, people love Shu and Spriggan, so Takara Tomy knows people will pay extra money to try and pull Spriggan.
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: Spriggan in a random booster? I doubt it.
It makes sense actually. For one, this is a balance type prize Beyblade. Second, people love Shu and Spriggan, so Takara Tomy knows people will pay extra money to try and pull Spriggan.
I guess that makes sense. I really hope Spriggan comes with Unite'.
If this is Spriggan (please no, the confirmed price for a random booster Spriggan may be worse than Abyss and Death Diabolos), then I wonder if that means we will have a weird or rather light stock combo? As much as I would love for Spriggan to have a semi-competitive or at least good stock combo, I do not know how that would affect the rest of the random booster options. I am not even sure if we could get a Double Chassis for Spriggan in this scenario, so it would be a Balance Type Single Chassis, probably a 0 Disk, and either a new driver or more likely, a dash version of an old Spriggan driver like Unite or Zeta.
Yeah, I have a feeling that this Random Booster "Balance-Type prize" will most likely be Spriggan. It feels weird for it to be Achilles for some reason.

And if it is then it's a pretty sneaky and clever move, as Shu is very popular amongst the community and fandom which will prompt consumers to buy as many RBs as possible. Plus, the last three Spriggans have been extremely powerful Layers (at least for their time of release) and if the inevitable Spriggan evolution follows that trend of powerful and hard to burst Layers, then making it harder to obtain would make sense.

I guess think of Spriggan as the Golden Tickets from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory haha.
Spriggan Evolutions tend to just get better and better, but given how Abyss and Death Diabolos ended up being evolutions of Venom and Erase, rather than Master, which Spriggan will this be an evolution of? Cho-Z or Lord?

For a Spriggan cash-grab, this does make the most sense, especially since we have no info on a Customize Set or anything else it could be in. Well, unless it ends up in the All in One Set. Part of me wants this Random Booster to be full of great or uncommon parts, but I am concerned tt will make it subpar or average in quality, just because they know Spriggan alone will enable them to meet their projected sales.
If they put Spriggan in a random booster the price will be insane..
(Jul. 29, 2020  9:34 PM)Limetka Wrote: If they put Spriggan in a random booster the price will be insane..

Oh yes, without a doubt! I can just imagine listings on eBay for those who sell prize beys on their own to have Spriggan go up to like around $70 - $80 on it's own, if Spriggan was the prize bey for this RB.

Probably will be even more insane, if they pulled a Death/Erase Diabolos and have the chance of obtaining the prize be like 1/12 chance.
it could be a salamander upgrade
(Jul. 29, 2020  11:48 PM)speedy6107 Wrote: it could be a salamander upgrade

That's unlikely given that Salamander's Sparking Chip would have the initials "Sl" and the Solomon Chip has already taken that spot. Plus, Suoh wasn't really a major character so I don't think they would make an upgrade to Salamander, unfortunately.
(Jul. 29, 2020  11:51 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  11:48 PM)speedy6107 Wrote: it could be a salamander upgrade

That's unlikely given that Salamander's Sparking  Chip would have the initials "Sl" and the Solomon Chip has already taken that spot. Plus, Suoh wasn't really a major character so I don't think they would make an upgrade to Salamander, unfortunately.
Solomon symbol is a sigma and oh boy i just woke up and literally when i see this I smile because TT is going to put Spriggan on a RBV lol
(Jul. 29, 2020  11:58 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  11:51 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: That's unlikely given that Salamander's Sparking  Chip would have the initials "Sl" and the Solomon Chip has already taken that spot. Plus, Suoh wasn't really a major character so I don't think they would make an upgrade to Salamander, unfortunately.
Solomon symbol is a sigma and oh boy i just woke up and literally when i see this I smile because TT is going to put Spriggan on a RBV lol

You like that it is in a random booster? It will be kind of hard to get though. Not to mention expensive.
(Jul. 30, 2020  12:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  11:58 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Solomon symbol is a sigma and oh boy i just woke up and literally when i see this I smile because TT is going to put Spriggan on a RBV lol

You like that it is in a random booster? It will be kind of hard to get though. Not to mention expensive.
I don't like this rbv im just kidding
(Jul. 29, 2020  11:58 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  11:51 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: That's unlikely given that Salamander's Sparking  Chip would have the initials "Sl" and the Solomon Chip has already taken that spot. Plus, Suoh wasn't really a major character so I don't think they would make an upgrade to Salamander, unfortunately.

Ah, my mistake then aha.
I guess TT putting a Spriggan in a RBV will make em stonk and no seeing the chances it's so inevitable for Spriggan not being in here
Ye this is Spriggan well time to drain your money on this guys!
0.1 chance to get spriggan guys. That's a leak. Credit to me I guess?
(Aug. 03, 2020  8:28 AM)skymo34 Wrote: 0.1 chance to get spriggan guys. That's a leak. Credit to me I guess?
Is that the leak or are you just joking
(Aug. 03, 2020  8:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  8:28 AM)skymo34 Wrote: 0.1 chance to get spriggan guys. That's a leak. Credit to me I guess?
They are joking.
(Aug. 03, 2020  8:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
I know that's the truth cause each random booster chances get lower and lower
(Aug. 03, 2020  9:01 AM)skymo34 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  8:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Is that the leak or are you just joking
I know that's the truth cause each random booster chances get lower and lower
Then you just making fake news even if it were right you still making fake news don't do that
(Aug. 03, 2020  9:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  9:01 AM)skymo34 Wrote: I know that's the truth cause each random booster chances get lower and lower
Then you just making fake news even if it were right you still making fake news don't do that
Ok I did not mention too but it's a possible it could happen
(Aug. 03, 2020  9:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  9:01 AM)skymo34 Wrote: I know that's the truth cause each random booster chances get lower and lower

I mean, this is pretty clearly a joke given how absolutely absurd that is.