[Product]  B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B

(Aug. 11, 2020  11:18 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  9:34 PM)Limetka Wrote: If they put Spriggan in a random booster the price will be insane..

nope its about 20 or 15 bucks american

Huh? If it was in a random booster a confirmed Spriggan prize bey would’ve been an insane price. Plus, if you’re talking about how it’s a booster, this post was made before we knew Spriggan was B-172.
Personally I think it's unlikely that we'd get a brand new Chasis in a RB product...
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:50 PM)NAP Wrote: Personally I think it's unlikely that we'd get a brand new Chasis in a RB product...

Curse Satan had one right?
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:52 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2020  11:50 PM)NAP Wrote: Personally I think it's unlikely that we'd get a brand new Chasis in a RB product...

Curse Satan had one right?
Yes it did.
No balance chassis currently aligns with Achilles so it either has the first single balance chassis or an all new double chassis.
Has anyone thought that maybe Tower’ could be the driver? IIRC Tower never had a rerelease outside of RB vol.8
(Aug. 12, 2020  12:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
No balance chassis currently aligns with Achilles so it either has the first single balance chassis or an all new double chassis.
I highly doubt a double chassis since they don't put it on the last two so most likely it'd be a single chassis btw the official image will come at august 28th
(Aug. 12, 2020  12:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  12:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No balance chassis currently aligns with Achilles so it either has the first single balance chassis or an all new double chassis.
I highly doubt a double chassis since they don't put it on the last two so most likely it'd be a single chassis btw the official image will come at august 28th
Dang I didn’t know that it’s nice to know I can look forward to something beyblade related. Also, I agree that it will probably have a new single chassis and then it can reuse convert and have a new balance driver.
(Aug. 12, 2020  12:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No balance chassis currently aligns with Achilles so it either has the first single balance chassis or an all new double chassis.
btw the official image will come at august 28th

How do you know that the news will come on the 28th?
(Aug. 12, 2020  12:52 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  12:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: btw the official image will come at august 28th

How do you know that the news will come on the 28th?
Well on Every new bey got revealed at 12 pm japan and when the corocoro drops and marutti says that the special corocoro that have Achilles will be released on the 28th so theoretically the official image will come at 28th august
Folks we have a separate thread for baseless predictions and wishful thinking. And you can use it. snoc, don't just make up things you want and post them in here. Use https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-W...peculation or don't post that.
(Aug. 12, 2020  12:55 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  12:52 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: How do you know that the news will come on the 28th?
Well on Every new bey got revealed at 12 pm japan and when the corocoro drops and marutti says that the special corocoro that have Achilles will be released on the 28th so theoretically the official image will come at 28th august
It's been confusing times really with Takara Tomy's bey reveals and release schedule and stuff even if we somewhat know the reason behind. Still, even if they do reveal Achilles via special corocoro bessatsu issue, it's still 2 months away from October and it's way too early. RBVs usually get released around 3rd week of October so it's indeed way too early to reveal. Plus, maybe the Achilles that will be revealed on 28th is the WBBA one ..the Lord Achilles, and not Aiga's

Personally, I'm pretty sure Achilles will have a double chassis since it was supposedly slated to be released via TBS. Plus, based on Marutti's inference, I think the schedule, release patterns and production of Achilles were the only things that got affected and not Achilles' final design and planned stock combo parts.
(Aug. 12, 2020  4:08 PM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  12:55 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well on Every new bey got revealed at 12 pm japan and when the corocoro drops and marutti says that the special corocoro that have Achilles will be released on the 28th so theoretically the official image will come at 28th august
It's been confusing times really with Takara Tomy's bey reveals and release schedule and stuff even if we somewhat know the reason behind. Still, even if they do reveal Achilles via special corocoro bessatsu issue, it's still 2 months away from October and it's way too early. RBVs usually get released around 3rd week of October so it's indeed way too early to reveal. Plus, maybe the Achilles that will be revealed on 28th is the WBBA one ..the Lord Achilles, and not Aiga's
This is not me stating that marutti says that and he said that aiga apperace in the manga is on corocoro special so achilles will most likely be revealed at that time
(Aug. 13, 2020  12:04 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  4:08 PM)matmat30 Wrote: It's been confusing times really with Takara Tomy's bey reveals and release schedule and stuff even if we somewhat know the reason behind. Still, even if they do reveal Achilles via special corocoro bessatsu issue, it's still 2 months away from October and it's way too early. RBVs usually get released around 3rd week of October so it's indeed way too early to reveal. Plus, maybe the Achilles that will be revealed on 28th is the WBBA one ..the Lord Achilles, and not Aiga's
This is not me stating that marutti says that and he said that aiga apperace in the manga is on corocoro special so achilles will most likely be revealed at that time

Wait, what? Let me get this straight. On August 28th, bessatsu special corocoro issue will be released right? Did marutti say that the "actual" Achilles look and info will be revealed via special corocoro like how Diabolos was revealed via bessatsu or would it be just Aiga and Achilles' appearance in manga?
A while ago Marutti said that all the legendary bladers would be featured in the special issue on the 28th. It doesn’t really confirm that the new Achilles will appear but it’s an open possibility. Personally I doubt it since Achilles is coming out way in October while Diabolos and Lucifer came out in the same month but perhaps there is a mistake.
(Aug. 13, 2020  12:15 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  12:04 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: This is not me stating that marutti says that and he said that aiga apperace in the manga is on corocoro special so achilles will most likely be revealed at that time

Wait, what? Let me get this straight. On August 28th, bessatsu special corocoro issue will be released right? Did marutti say that the "actual" Achilles look and info will be revealed via special corocoro like how Diabolos was revealed via bessatsu or would it be just Aiga and Achilles' appearance in manga?
He only said that it'd probably be Vs Achilles And episode 22 of sparking is coming up next week which is August 14 so probably we get images or info on that week or the next one but I forgot to said that take it with a grain of salt but on the other hand marutti is pretty trusted but don't get your hoped up

(Aug. 13, 2020  12:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote: A while ago Marutti said that all the legendary bladers would be featured in the special issue on the 28th. It doesn’t really confirm that the new Achilles will appear but it’s an open possibility. Personally I doubt it since Achilles is coming out way in October while Diabolos and Lucifer came out in the same month but perhaps there is a mistake.
Peobably since he stated 2 dates 28th august and 30 august
(Aug. 13, 2020  12:59 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  12:15 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Wait, what? Let me get this straight. On August 28th, bessatsu special corocoro issue will be released right? Did marutti say that the "actual" Achilles look and info will be revealed via special corocoro like how Diabolos was revealed via bessatsu or would it be just Aiga and Achilles' appearance in manga?
He only said that it'd probably be Vs Achilles And episode 22 of sparking is coming up next week which is August 14 so probably we get images or info on that week or the next one but I forgot to said that take it with a grain of salt but on the other hand marutti is pretty trusted but don't get your hoped up

(Aug. 13, 2020  12:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote: A while ago Marutti said that all the legendary bladers would be featured in the special issue on the 28th. It doesn’t really confirm that the new Achilles will appear but it’s an open possibility. Personally I doubt it since Achilles is coming out way in October while Diabolos and Lucifer came out in the same month but perhaps there is a mistake.
Peobably since he stated 2 dates 28th august and 30 august
I think we'll definitely get some info or what Achilles really looks like, at least in the anime probably, simply because of Episode 22 description where it says Aiga will show to Hyuga the features of Achilles and then in episode 23 a tag team battle between hyuga/lean and hikaru/aiga. Again, if this happens and if TT shows any info about the actual Achilles bey on 28th/30th, It'd be pretty awkward and a bit frustrating especially if they're just gonna say it will be released in October, which by the way, 2 months away and it's way too early. It would make kinda sense if TT decides to change their release schedule and pattern like, let's say, late September. Late September release is a bit of a pipe dream but who knows. Anything can change and happen especially for TT who likes to catch us by surprise.
I've heard this Random Booster is going to be an Achilles? I sure hope not, though.
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:23 AM)MysticZone Wrote: I've heard this Random Booster is going to be an Achilles? I sure hope not, though.

It’s most likely Achilles since Spriggan is confirmed to be the September release Unhappy well at least Achilles will release somewhat close to my birthday (October 1st for those of you who want to know) Smile
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:23 AM)MysticZone Wrote: I've heard this Random Booster is going to be an Achilles? I sure hope not, though.

It’s most likely Achilles since Spriggan is confirmed to be the September release Unhappy well at least Achilles will release somewhat close to my birthday (October 1st for those of you who want to know) Smile

Yeah, you're right. Achilles is in next week's episode though, no? So we'll be getting it so late...
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:28 AM)MysticZone Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s most likely Achilles since Spriggan is confirmed to be the September release Unhappy well at least Achilles will release somewhat close to my birthday (October 1st for those of you who want to know) Smile

Yeah, you're right. Achilles is in next week's episode though, no? So we'll be getting it so late...

It sucks because now we have to go through a random booster to get Achilles Unhappy
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:28 AM)MysticZone Wrote: Yeah, you're right. Achilles is in next week's episode though, no? So we'll be getting it so late...

It sucks because now we have to go through a random booster to get Achilles Unhappy

And based on how we've seen the other Sparking RBV prizes, it's very likely going to be VERY expensive. It's unfortunate Unhappy
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:34 AM)MysticZone Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It sucks because now we have to go through a random booster to get Achilles Unhappy

And based on how we've seen the other Sparking RBV prizes, it's very likely going to be VERY expensive. It's unfortunate Unhappy

I have a technique for situations like this. I get one RBV and keep on returning it until I get the prize bey.
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:34 AM)MysticZone Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It sucks because now we have to go through a random booster to get Achilles Unhappy

True and when you top that off with corona shipping (assuming you buy sealed boosters or wholesale) you are pretty much broke
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:35 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:34 AM)MysticZone Wrote: And based on how we've seen the other Sparking RBV prizes, it's very likely going to be VERY expensive. It's unfortunate Unhappy

I have a technique for situations like this. I get one RBV and keep on returning it until I get the prize bey.

Thats a pretty disgusting thing to do.