[Product]  B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B

(Aug. 09, 2020  10:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  10:41 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I think that there is a possibility that we have the release schedule wrong and that in fact we will get Achilles late September instead of October

While it's not a terrible idea to acknowledge all the possibilities in a situation just to be prepared, I definitely wouldn't count on the leaked product lineup being wrong.
I agree with you both. After all, we never did get any information on the February release which means there may be a possibility of a mess up or a multitude of them.
Assuming this is Achilles and that it also follows the same driver pattern as Spriggan, Xtend’ is a good possibility for the new Achilles considering those factors.
(Aug. 09, 2020  12:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Assuming this is Achilles and that it also follows the same driver pattern as Spriggan, Xtend’ is a good possibility for the new Achilles considering those factors.

Xtend' would be way to OP. Best Driver ever boom.
(Aug. 09, 2020  12:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Assuming this is Achilles and that it also follows the same driver pattern as Spriggan, Xtend’ is a good possibility for the new Achilles considering those factors.
Xtend' would break the meta.
(Aug. 09, 2020  1:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Xtend' would break the meta.
Beys barely even Burst anymore. And with the double Chassis’ out, even less of a chance. It’s really nothing special, and if it does somehow destroy the meta (it will not) we can just ban the combination of Xtend+’.
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  1:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: Xtend' would break the meta.
Beys barely even Burst anymore. And with the double Chassis’ out, even less of a chance. It’s really nothing special, and if it does somehow destroy the meta (it will not) we can just ban the combination of Xtend+’.
It would bring back Cho-Z beys from the dead.
I honestly can't remember the last time a bey I ran on Xt+ actually burst lol Especially with the introduction of the Sparking beys.

And yeah pretty much, could ban it.

I'm more looking forward to seeing what this Achilles design is like.
There’s ZERO chance we get Xt+’ or Br’....so can we please stop with this already?

I’ve been throwing out the idea of Xtend Metal tho. Just basically a metal tip on Xtend (not to be confused with Xt+ metal)

Also, if you look at the pattern, Dm’ makes more sense for Achilles than Xtend’

Z-Achilles - Xtend
czA - Dimension
UA - Xtend+
SK Achilles - Dm’ (we only have one release of Dm’ and that was in the triple booster, so a wider/easier release would make sense)
Xtend Metal sounds like it would be interesting o.o

I could go for that.
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Beys barely even Burst anymore. And with the double Chassis’ out, even less of a chance. It’s really nothing special, and if it does somehow destroy the meta (it will not) we can just ban the combination of Xtend+’.
It would bring back Cho-Z beys from the dead.
And which Cho-Z layers would come back? The only one still semi-viable is czS, and that has Burst stoppers, and can be used on Hybrid.
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: It would bring back Cho-Z beys from the dead.
And which Cho-Z layers would come back? The only one still semi-viable is czS, and that has Burst stoppers, and can be used on Hybrid.

You forgot about Perfect Phoenix, Archer Hercules, and Hell Salamander. Smile
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: It would bring back Cho-Z beys from the dead.
Archer Hercules and Hell Salamander.
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: And which Cho-Z layers would come back? The only one still semi-viable is czS, and that has Burst stoppers, and can be used on Hybrid.

You forgot about Perfect Phoenix. :)
No I didn’t :) . Can’t come back if you were never gone.
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: And which Cho-Z layers would come back? The only one still semi-viable is czS, and that has Burst stoppers, and can be used on Hybrid.
Archer Hercules and Hell Salamander.
Easy to KO and are outclassed.
the Spriggan is already confirmed for September
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: You forgot about Perfect Phoenix. Smile
No I didn’t Smile . Can’t come back if you were never gone.
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Archer Hercules and Hell Salamander.
Not on Defense Xtend+.
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:11 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No I didn’t :) . Can’t come back if you were never gone.
Not on Defense Xtend+.
Haha Judgement/Rage/Brave go brrrrrr
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:11 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not on Defense Xtend+.
Haha Judgement/Rage/Brave go brrrrrr
Do you have any idea how dangerous Xtend+' would be in Limited or Classic? Besides Xtend+ is just unfair.
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:20 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Haha Judgement/Rage/Brave go brrrrrr
Do you have any idea how dangerous Xtend+' would be in Limited or Classic? Besides Xtend+ is just unfair.
Xtend+ is banned in both formats.
aH is actually pretty tough to KO, even stock. It will burst for sure but aH is NOT an easy layer to KO. Just look at some of Shindog’s tests.

Orb Egis go better Variant defense brrrrrr.
Yeah this is def Achilles.
World Spriggan got revealed for September and Aiga already debuted so it'll only make sense
Ah, so this release will most likely be Achilles...!!
The teaser for Spriggan only had a silhouette of  Spriggan and rbvs always have a silhouette for all 8 beys in the rbv. Therefore this is confirmed to be Achilles.
I can't wait to see what the design is like, assuming this is pretty much guaranteed to be Achilles. Wonder if it will get a new chassis or if they will reuse one.

Could get a red and/or gold recolor of 1B. Might be interesting.

Also def feel like it's gonna be Dimension' for the driver.
Well this Achilles was supposed to be released on the TBS and dragon on a booster but because of COVID-19 they changed it so my guess it that Achilles was going to have Wv because its a balance type driver and it was supposed to be released on the TBS too