[Product]  B-172 Booster World Spriggan.U' 2B

To be released in September 2020.
Credit goes to marutti for the information.

[Image: download-40.jpg]

[Image: download-41.jpg]

[Image: download-42.jpg]

[Image: images-7.jpg]

Full combo: World Spriggan Unite' 2B
Owner: Shu Kurenai
Price is 1507 Japanese Yen, comes out to about $14.23 in USD.
Probably Achilles, Union was also released in September.
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Probably Achilles, Union was also released in September.

Agreed. If one of the two were put in a random booster, it would be Spriggan rather than Achilles. This is definitely likely Achilles.
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Probably Achilles, Union was also released in September.

Agreed. If one of the two were put in a random booster, it would be Spriggan rather than Achilles. This is definitely likely Achilles.
I think this 2 would not be Random Booster beys.

It does make sense, Aiga is next in the lineup after Drum so I do see this being Achilles. Would be very surprised if its Spriggan
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:04 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

It does make sense, Aiga is next in the lineup after Drum so I do see this being Achilles. Would be very surprised if its Spriggan
Spriggan is probably in October.
Hopefully Achilles so that I don’t have to spend a lot of money.
I really want a starter with a LR SK launcher
Shu's birthday is in September so may be spriggan.
Shu's birthday is in September so may be spriggan.

I sorta think achilise to
(Jul. 30, 2020  3:36 AM)NPN Wrote: Shu's birthday is in September so may be spriggan.

Birthdays don't mean anything, it's the anime and the monetization. Both of them point towards Spriggan being in October.
(Jul. 30, 2020  5:02 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  3:36 AM)NPN Wrote: Shu's birthday is in September so may be spriggan.

Birthdays don't mean anything, it's the anime and the monetization. Both of them point towards Spriggan being in October.
I mean, up until now they have followed the opening pattern so it’s better to assume Aiga is next. Shu only appeared because of Lane appearing and Lane said he would no longer be seeing Shu for training due to the legends festival and his goal of beating all legendary bladers which means Shu will probably appear separately on his own later. In other words, I completely agree.
Probably a upgraded to helios and Hyperion maybe or a another genesis
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:23 AM)kai edits Wrote: Probably a upgraded to helios and Hyperion maybe or a another genesis
It seems more like it will be Achilles since a Hyperion/hellos upgrade if any would not release this early especially considering the fact the legends festival is happening. Definitely not going to be genesis either since this is allegedly the only September release.
If this isn't a Stamina Bey, it looks like Stamina is getting the short end of the stick in every way this season. Terrible Burst Resistance, only two Sparking releases, and no new Drivers whereas so far Attack has one new Driver, two new Dash Drivers, and one new Metal Driver, Balance has two new Drivers, and Defense has two new Drivers.
(Aug. 02, 2020  9:48 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If this isn't a Stamina Bey, it looks like Stamina is getting the short end of the stick in every way this season. Terrible Burst Resistance, only two Sparking releases, and no new Drivers whereas so far Attack has one new Driver, two new Dash Drivers, and one new Metal Driver, Balance has two new Drivers, and Defense has two new Drivers.
Seems like it’s a possibility we may have to consider since there are significantly less releases this time around. It’s very angering to be honest.
(Aug. 02, 2020  9:48 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If this isn't a Stamina Bey, it looks like Stamina is getting the short end of the stick in every way this season. Terrible Burst Resistance, only two Sparking releases, and no new Drivers whereas so far Attack has one new Driver, two new Dash Drivers, and one new Metal Driver, Balance has two new Drivers, and Defense has two new Drivers.

We already have Glide and Mirage. Stamina isn't getting much to be fair, however we already have 2 good stamina beys. And just cause we dont get a bey specifically stamina doesnt mean we cant use parts we get to make a good stamina bey. And also, this prob isnt a stamina bey lol.
(Aug. 03, 2020  12:00 AM)snoc Wrote:

We already have Glide and Mirage. Stamina isn't getting much to be fair, however we already have 2 good stamina beys. And just cause we dont get a bey specifically stamina doesnt mean we cant use parts we get to make a good stamina bey. And also, this prob isnt a stamina bey lol.
If anything maybe we should probably expect a new Zeus some time around. Doubt it’s this though.
(Jul. 30, 2020  5:02 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

I would like to see a LR sparkling launcher and includes spriggan and it is a customise set
If this is Achilles & not Spriggan, then everyone better start saving for the RBV. Look a CSt & Diabolos prices, now imagine buying a confirmed Spriggan. Might as well just buy a full confirmed set at that cost. Knowing TT they’ll up the odds for prizes again to 1/15 just to mess with us 😂
This is Achilles as Aiga is confirmed to appear from next episode with achilles.
https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...7433310208
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:31 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: This is Achilles as Aiga is confirmed to appear from next episode with achilles.

This technically doesn't confirm anything as to whether this confirms it or not, but I guess it hints at it. They didn't officially say that september will be Aiga's month but it is likely already.
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:34 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:31 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: This is Achilles as Aiga is confirmed to appear from next episode with achilles.

This technically doesn't confirm anything as to whether this confirms it or not, but I guess it hints at it. They didn't officially say that september will be Aiga's month but it is likely already.
Well i assumed as it makes sense looking at the intro order as well as the now confirmed appearance of aiga.
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:34 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:34 AM)snoc Wrote: This technically doesn't confirm anything as to whether this confirms it or not, but I guess it hints at it. They didn't officially say that september will be Aiga's month but it is likely already.
Well i assumed as it makes sense looking at the intro order as well as the now confirmed appearance of aiga

(Aug. 03, 2020  2:34 AM)snoc Wrote: This technically doesn't confirm anything as to whether this confirms it or not, but I guess it hints at it. They didn't officially say that september will be Aiga's month but it is likely already.
Well i assumed as it makes sense looking at the intro order as well as the now confirmed appearance of aiga

Yes its another hint at it, but they never confirmed Achilles is coming in this. Its likely, but not confirmed.