[Product]  B-172 Booster World Spriggan.U' 2B

(Aug. 07, 2020  11:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  8:37 PM)rainy days Wrote: I don't think that's likely. I think maybe the silhouette is tilted, similar how that did that with the Union silhouette.

Of course it's tilted. Plus, I said it's possible. I never said it's a 100% chance. If this isn't a Defense Mode for the new Achilles, then that'll surely be interesting. One last thing, there's a part of the silhouette near the bottom that looks strikingly similar to the Blitz Disk, which might be some kind of hint, but I'm not sure.

It could be, or I think this Achilles will have the defensive area be vertical like Chozetsu Achilles, instead of diagonally like Union.
(Aug. 07, 2020  2:12 PM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  1:59 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It could be, but dear god I hope not.

If not dimension' and/or xtend+, what then? For me, I hope it will be a better version or variant of xtend+
I'm wondering if the Wave driver we got in the Sparking triple set might belong to the new Achilles.
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:23 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  2:12 PM)matmat30 Wrote: If not dimension' and/or xtend+, what then? For me, I hope it will be a better version or variant of xtend+
I'm wondering if the Wave driver we got in the Sparking triple set might belong to the new Achilles.

Could be. But I was thinking of a better version of xtend+ or a new balance type-driver that would really give emphasis not only on balance, stamina or defense modes, but also on attack mode. I've always thought that Achilles has attack potential and unfortunately, it's not utilized much in Union because xtend+ mostly focuses on stamina/LAD battles. While in Cho-Z Achilles, Dimension driver in attack mode was a promising sign of how good Achilles can be in attack mode. Would be"okay" if they give dimension' to Achilles, but I like I said, I was really hoping this time TT would give it a better version of  xtend+ or a new balance type-driver that would really give emphasis not only on balance, stamina or defense modes, but also on attack mode.
(Aug. 08, 2020  7:54 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:23 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I'm wondering if the Wave driver we got in the Sparking triple set might belong to the new Achilles.

Could be. But I was thinking of a better version of xtend+ or a new balance type-driver that would really give emphasis not only on balance, stamina or defense modes, but also on attack mode. I've always thought that Achilles has attack potential and unfortunately, it's not utilized much in Union because xtend+ mostly focuses on stamina/LAD battles. While in Cho-Z Achilles, Dimension driver in attack mode was a promising sign of how good Achilles can be in attack mode. Would be"okay" if they give dimension' to Achilles, but I like I said, I was really hoping this time TT would give it a better version of  xtend+ or a new balance type-driver that would really give emphasis not only on balance, stamina or defense modes, but also on attack mode.

Maybe TT can make a upgraded trans driver but the middle part is bigger so it has a little more LAD and it's made out of metal or POM. Also it'd be like a wider zephyr in attack mode
[Image: unknown.png?width=485&height=672]
I did a bit of testing on photoshop and outlined some parts on the teaser, what do you guys think about this?

Also i looked at the thread before and noticed someone mention another type of Xtend. A few weeks ago in a discord server me and my friends were talking about if they could make a new chip for Xtend. This chip could probably do something similar to what the Xtend+ chip does, i don't think it's possible to make a big difference to the chip but it'll still be better than getting an old driver. Even a metal Xtend+ chip could be fine, but that can also be too op.

Anyway, i think it's possible that Achilles has 1B, which is kinda lame tbh lol
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:09 PM)Darkhelmz Wrote: [Image: unknown.png?width=485&height=672]
I did a bit of testing on photoshop and outlined some parts on the teaser, what do you guys think about this?

Also i looked at the thread before and noticed someone mention another type of Xtend. A few weeks ago in a discord server me and my friends were talking about if they could make a new chip for Xtend+, while it is possible, there's not a lot they can do with it (I think), but i still think it's possible. 

Anyway, i think it's possible that Achilles has 1B, which is kinda lame tbh lol

1B wouldn’t make sense for Achilles’ shape. I think it’s still going to be a new chassis. I do recall CitrusNinja3 saying it resembled Blitz, so it’s possible it could have Blitz and 2B is a single chassis.
hopefully you are wrong lol. TT has only released 8 chassis till now which are unique..
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: 1B wouldn’t make sense for Achilles’ shape. I think it’s still going to be a new chassis. I do recall CitrusNinja3 saying it resembled Blitz, so it’s possible it could have Blitz and 2B is a single chassis.

Yeah You're right, i don't think 1B suits Achilles tbh. I'm hoping for a chassis with a mode changing gimmick since i think the teaser translates to "Ultimate versatility" (not mode changing like 1B does on King. 

I don't want it to be 1B, It would be nice to get more Balance type chassis, we already have a few attack ones.
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:20 PM)Darkhelmz Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: 1B wouldn’t make sense for Achilles’ shape. I think it’s still going to be a new chassis. I do recall CitrusNinja3 saying it resembled Blitz, so it’s possible it could have Blitz and 2B is a single chassis.

Yeah You're right, i don't think 1B suits Achilles tbh. I'm hoping for a chassis with a mode changing gimmick since i think the teaser translates to "Ultimate versatility" (not mode changing like 1B does on King. 

I don't want it to be 1B, It would be nice to get more Balance type chassis, we already have a few attack ones.
To be fair, while I do think it’s a new chassis anyway since we only have one other balance chassis I still wouldn’t say the chassis always has to align with the layer since 1D didn’t align with Satan.
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:20 PM)Darkhelmz Wrote: Yeah You're right, i don't think 1B suits Achilles tbh. I'm hoping for a chassis with a mode changing gimmick since i think the teaser translates to "Ultimate versatility" (not mode changing like 1B does on King. 

To be fair, while I do think it’s a new chassis anyway since we only have one other balance chassis I still wouldn’t say the chassis always has to align with the layer since 1D didn’t align with Satan.

I don’t think it counts with Single chassis. The double chassis are what align with the ring they’re released on.
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:53 PM)Darkhelmz Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote: To be fair, while I do think it’s a new chassis anyway since we only have one other balance chassis I still wouldn’t say the chassis always has to align with the layer since 1D didn’t align with Satan.

I don’t think it counts with Single chassis. The double chassis are what align with the ring they’re released on.
That’s true, but we also gotta consider the fact that 1S was a perfect fit for Ragnaruk.
(Aug. 08, 2020  4:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  3:53 PM)Darkhelmz Wrote: I don’t think it counts with Single chassis. The double chassis are what align with the ring they’re released on.
That’s true, but we also gotta consider the fact that 1S was a perfect fit for Ragnaruk.

I’d say otherwise. 1S is two sided while Glide has three blades.
(Aug. 08, 2020  4:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  4:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote: That’s true, but we also gotta consider the fact that 1S was a perfect fit for Ragnaruk.

I’d say otherwise. 1S is two sided while Glide has three blades.
Lmao good point. Nvm then I guess it really doesn’t apply to single chassis. Kinda gives me hope that it’s definitely a new chassis since the part sticking out in the silhouette definitely doesn’t align with this thing.
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:16 PM)A.raj Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDoqpC1FmMW/...1zrqbyjsp1 NEW SPRIGGAN

Did not expect this to be Spriggan
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:17 PM)renidage Wrote: B-172 Booster ???

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDoqpC1FmMW/...brbjvedy5o

I can’t believe this ended up being Spriggan. Glad it’s not in the random booster but still shocked. I like the design though.
Wow another spriggan time to grind to find the best combo
It looks like this Spriggan will be like Master where you flip the ring over and turn some part on the chip to change spins.
Ok so this was extremely unexpected and it’s very surprising to see that they are breaking the anime patterns. Yet it’s still a booster... so again, either it’s not dual spin or takara tomy is being difficult and not providing us with a dual launcher. Anyways here’s something he thing:if Shu isn’t participating in the festival than why though? It’s really weird that Achilles is appearing first- yet it won’t be released for weeks.
are we 100% sure this spriggan is B-172? Cause the way the episode is... Achilles is in September.
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:27 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: are we 100% sure this spriggan is B-172?

Considering this picture is definitely Spriggan, there’s no way that we have pictures of the Random booster this early. This is pretty much confirmed to be Spriggan.
Have you seen the picture.... We know what it looks like
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Ok so this was extremely unexpected and it’s very surprising to see that they are breaking the anime patterns. Yet it’s still a booster... so again, either it’s not dual spin or takara tomy is being difficult and not providing us with a dual launcher. Anyways here’s something he thing:if Shu isn’t participating in the festival than why though? It’s really weird that Achilles is appearing first- yet it won’t be released for weeks.
(Aug. 08, 2020  6:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Ok so this was extremely unexpected and it’s very surprising to see that they are breaking the anime patterns. Yet it’s still a booster... so again, either it’s not dual spin or takara tomy is being difficult and not providing us with a dual launcher. Anyways here’s something he thing:if Shu isn’t participating in the festival than why though? It’s really weird that Achilles is appearing first- yet it won’t be released for weeks.

What do you mean? I don't see anything that confirms whether it's a booster or starter anywhere.