[Product]  B-172 Booster World Spriggan.U' 2B

https://www.beyblade.jp/news/2666/ This is super likely to be aiga i mean they even made a marathon for Super Z
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:17 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: If this is Achilles & not Spriggan, then everyone better start saving for the RBV. Look a CSt & Diabolos prices, now imagine buying a confirmed Spriggan. Might as well just buy a full confirmed set at that cost. Knowing TT they’ll up the odds for prizes again to 1/15 just to mess with us 😂

I had a feeling they would make Achilles then make Spriggan impossible to get, the next Random Booster is going to be uh "fun" to go through. Lets hope once we get the Achilles info we eventually get the RB info.
Probably the leak are going to drop on the 8-10 august then the official image on the 12 august because it is the date when corocoro 9 drops
(Aug. 03, 2020  1:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  5:02 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Birthdays don't mean anything, it's the anime and the monetization. Both of them point towards Spriggan being in October.

I would like to see a LR sparkling launcher and includes spriggan and it is a customise set
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Probably the leak are going to drop on the 8-10 august then the official image on the 12 august because it is the date when corocoro 9 drops

Wait. Is it really on the 12th or 14th? What I know is Corocoro doesn't release their issue on weekends so they usually make it available earlier than 15th. If it's on the 12th, then we might probably already see Achilles in episode 21. Anyway, I'm so excited for Aiga and Achilles and it's always obvious why because it's in my signature whenever I post a reply LOL
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:34 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Probably the leak are going to drop on the 8-10 august then the official image on the 12 august because it is the date when corocoro 9 drops

Wait. Is it really on the 12th or 14th? What I know is Corocoro doesn't release their issue on weekends so they usually make it available earlier than 15th. If it's on the 12th, then we might probably already see Achilles in episode 21. Anyway, I'm so excited for Aiga and Achilles and it's always obvious in my signature whenever I post a reply LOL
Yup its 12 Hiro Morita says it in the manga
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:37 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  3:34 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Wait. Is it really on the 12th or 14th? What I know is Corocoro doesn't release their issue on weekends so they usually make it available earlier than 15th. If it's on the 12th, then we might probably already see Achilles in episode 21. Anyway, I'm so excited for Aiga and Achilles and it's always obvious in my signature whenever I post a reply LOL
Yup its 12 Hiro Morita says it in the manga

I see. So as early as episode 21, we could finally see the appearance of Sparking Achilles because episode 21 will be aired 14th of August, which is 2 days after the release of issue. I know it's too early but I just hope TT also includes info about Spriggan or whatever in the upcoming corocoro issue. That's just me, though
I honestly thought Spriggan will be releasing in October in that Superking Customize Set. IF by any means this new Spriggan is like Lord but in Superking I can definitely see TT putting this in a Random Booster and nerfing the chances to get the Prize bey.
(Aug. 03, 2020  2:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://www.beyblade.jp/news/2666/ This is super likely to be aiga i mean they even made a marathon for Super Z

they've made a marathon for 1-4 already lmao, cho-z isnt special. But yeah, it prob will be achilles.
I think with the future title for the upcoming episode it safe to assume that this is achilles
Yeah, I'm pretty much with everyone here as I think that this release slot is for the new Achilles. I'm pretty fond of the Achilles series, so I look forward to what they will come up with for it here.

It seriously makes me wonder what the new Driver is going to be though. It's probably not going to be another Xtend+ though as we've just had it with its predecessor, so it's either Dm' or a new Driver.
(Aug. 05, 2020  4:12 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Maybe it's Xt+'? 😂😂
Hell no.
So I'm assuming any moment now, later or tomorrow, we'll probably know about future episodes titles and descriptions, maybe from ep 21 to 24...just like what happened before when it was shared here at WBO the episode titles from 13-16 last June 11, and 17 to 20 last July 9. Since Aiga is confirmed to appear in episode 20, I wonder if Achilles will finally appear as well in ep 21 (which will be aired 14th of August, 2 days after corocoro issue release, which will be August 12th). If Achilles does appear in ep 21, do you guys think it is too early since it is apparently slated to be released late September?
(Aug. 05, 2020  4:32 PM)matmat30 Wrote: So I'm assuming any moment now, later or tomorrow, we'll probably know about future episodes titles and descriptions, maybe from ep 21 to 24...just like what happened before when it was shared here at WBO the episode titles from 13-16 last June 11, and 17 to 20 last July 9. Since Aiga is confirmed to appear in episode 20, I wonder if Achilles will finally appear as well in ep 21 (which will be aired 14th of August, 2 days after corocoro issue release, which will be August 12th). If Achilles does appear in ep 21, do you guys think it is too early since it is apparently slated to be released late September?

We just got them lol.
(Aug. 05, 2020  4:33 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  4:32 PM)matmat30 Wrote: So I'm assuming any moment now, later or tomorrow, we'll probably know about future episodes titles and descriptions, maybe from ep 21 to 24...just like what happened before when it was shared here at WBO the episode titles from 13-16 last June 11, and 17 to 20 last July 9. Since Aiga is confirmed to appear in episode 20, I wonder if Achilles will finally appear as well in ep 21 (which will be aired 14th of August, 2 days after corocoro issue release, which will be August 12th). If Achilles does appear in ep 21, do you guys think it is too early since it is apparently slated to be released late September?

We just got them lol.

Yup. Just saw the episode title leaks hahahahha. While reading the descriptions, it seems like Achilles is gonna appear a bit early I think. Or not?
(Aug. 05, 2020  4:40 PM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  4:33 PM)snoc Wrote: We just got them lol.

Yup. Just saw the episode title leaks hahahahha. While reading the descriptions, it seems like Achilles is gonna appear a bit early I think. Or not?

Yep, I believe Achilles is in episode 22.
Dimension' is the most reasonable for Achilles. It's definitely not Xtend+ again cuz it was already released 2 times.
If this is Achilles (Which it will probably be with the leaks we've been getting), we might get Xtend'.
If this is the case, Xtend+' is going to be the meta.
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: If this is Achilles (Which I'm 99.9% sure it will be), we might get Xtend'.
Maybe Achilles gets a new driver like Satan.
What do you think the new chassis (if they do one) will be like?

(Aug. 05, 2020  5:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: If this is Achilles (Which it will probably be with the leaks we've been getting), we might get Xtend'.

Maybe they will do it so that the xtend chip can’t be taken out.
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: If this is Achilles (Which I'm 99.9% sure it will be), we might get Xtend'.
Maybe Achilles gets a new driver like Satan.

the only reason Satan got a new driver was because there was only one Satan driver (loop).
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:48 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe Achilles gets a new driver like Satan.

the only reason Satan got a new driver was because there was only one Satan driver (loop).

They still could've reused Loop if they really wanted. Still, Dimesion' is probably the choice for them here.