[Product]  B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set

(Aug. 24, 2020  1:14 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey everyone! I just wanted to get some infos about this 3x booster set. Tempest Dragon, in particular. Before its release, it didn't really seemed to be that good. You know, the extra blades gimmick copied from the 3 Cho-zs and all that stuff. Now, with my genuine surprise, seems like Tempest Dragon replaced Super Hyperion as the latter has disappeared from every japanese beytuber video i've seen shortly after triple booster set was released.  What outclassed SHy, in your opinion? I can't really understand how TDr can be stronger. Retractable gimmick, pretty circular shape, don't get it. Thanks for reading this post and have a nice day Smile
Tempest dragon is really weak as an attacker only works on defense stamina hybrid to counter attack left beys
So let's say that I just want Tempest Dragon and not the other two beys that come in the set. Is there any chance someone knows where to get a Tempest Dragon by itself for cheaper?
(Apr. 06, 2021  2:54 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: So let's say that I just want Tempest Dragon and not the other two beys that come in the set. Is there any chance someone knows where to get a Tempest Dragon by itself for cheaper?

Only place I've seen Tempest Dragon by itself was on Beys and Bricks for around $30-40.