[Product]  B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow

You guys should place yourself in a Japanese mind. They understand the word "Blow" differently, just like "Over Finish" hah. In my opinion, it will definitely either have a gimmick or do something to give blows, litterally like that. No hole, no sustaining blows; it needs to be litteral.
Ohhh, good point Kai-V. Hadn't considered it.

Also, Burst does have upper attack with Amaterios, though we don't have an understanding of how effective it is yet.
It's a booster, so like 700-800¥ I think. Whatever boosters are normally
guys, im sorry for what i did yesterday. i was having a meltdown and I wasnt thinking. will you forgive me?
The layer kind of reminds me of roller defenser/ attacker.
My brain may filling in a few gaps. Please forgive me, for having an unhealthy obsession,
with those particular ARs.
Gosh October 19th couldn't feel any further away!!! I'm feeling so antsy that I keep buying random boosters in hopes of getting a new Bey, but out of the 8 possible randoms I already own 5 of them and I keep getting doubles...
I need something new to get my hands on!!!
Only 14 more days, only 14 more days...

Then I can buy this mysterious Odin beyblade. The lack of images is making me antsy about this.
I'm pretty sure that the actual date of release is is October 17th, normally Takara Tomy makes the launches on Saturday's because of the kids being out of school, and I believe Oki post on his site says 19th to be more convenient to start shipping on his orders
Here's a better image of Odin I saw here https://twitter.com/kurokawa_nue/status/...44/photo/1 on Twitter. Smile
This Layer kinda resambles me Wolf from PWH series...

[Image: 35cPoAY.jpg]
It is confirmed to be an Attack Type that aims to do Burst Finishes.
It definitely looks like Wolf.
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:40 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It definitely looks like Wolf.

If it's right spin (and I think it was said it is) it will have the same problem Uncertain
Well, don't forget that Burst is a completely different gameplay system with a completely different set of materials ... and Wyvern ended up being pretty good.

At the very least, it's really amazing looking. Aesthetically Burst is just on its A-game non-stop.
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, don't forget that Burst is a completely different gameplay system with a completely different set of materials ... and Wyvern ended up being pretty good.

At the very least, it's really amazing looking. Aesthetically Burst is just on its A-game non-stop.

Yeah, you are right, maybe it's better than it seems, we will have to stay positive :D
Looks super awesome, but looks like it isn't aggressive enough for attack. Hopefully it will be good for something, or hopefully at least Blow is good
Something about the tornado-blade style pattern makes a Beyblade very attractive. Looking forward to the testing Grin
well i see how it could work for burst. the semi- serratedness frovides protection against bursting (not much tho) and since it is more compact, it will have more power. it sort of looks like an exaggerated evil/killer!
The date shows October 15th is this release date?

(Oct. 07, 2015  9:04 PM)mudorios Wrote: well i see how it could work for burst. the semi- serratedness frovides protection against bursting (not much tho) and since it is more compact, it will have more power. it sort of looks like an exaggerated evil/killer!
(Oct. 07, 2015  10:38 PM)originalzankye Wrote: The date shows October 15th is this release date?

(Oct. 07, 2015  9:04 PM)mudorios Wrote: well i see how it could work for burst. the semi- serratedness frovides protection against bursting (not much tho) and since it is more compact, it will have more power. it sort of looks like an exaggerated evil/killer!

not sure. btw just wondering why you quoted me.
Man, that thing looks vicious. Burst is looking to be the most aesthetically pleasing incarnations of Beyblade ever. I wish we could see a side view, but I guess we'll have to wait till it releases. Looking forward to seeing what it's got.
Wow can't wait to get this. It looks pretty cool. I preordered one so I will do some testing with it when i get it.