[Product]  B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow

Booster to be released around October 17th 2015. It will be an Attack Type aiming to do Burst Finishes.

Wow, lots of new stuff.

This sounds interesting, another Norse God-based name.
I'm interested to see what Blow is, but I'm guessing it will have fans like DF145.

Thanks Kai-V!
That would make sense. Pinching_eyes_2 too many beyblades I can't keep up no way. Ah well I'll figure it out. Thanks again Kai-V
Even though the tiny image, that might be favourite design so far! Reminds me of Vulcan Horuseus for some reason
This reminds me of Pre-HWS Wolf, Horusodo reminds me of Vulcan a lot more haha.
Can´t wait to get this bey. I hope it looks a bit like PreHWS Libra.
Looks like upper attack slopes. Or maybe just a 2 sided DeathScyther
I think blow will be a survive tip with w145 formations on it
I'd say it sounds like an Attack type tip to, well, deliver heavy blows.
I almost wish Kai-V would stop posting these threads so we could avoid the baseless speculation. Tongue_out
That's just my suggestion... aha...

But I'm just having ideas based on previous releases from previous series.
(Aug. 06, 2015  12:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I almost wish Kai-V would stop posting these threads so we could avoid the baseless speculation. Tongue_out

Eh, to an extent.
We have no way of seeing the Driver, so giving a shot at what they're like is the best way to "hype" until release.
(Aug. 06, 2015  1:22 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2015  12:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I almost wish Kai-V would stop posting these threads so we could avoid the baseless speculation. Tongue_out

Eh, to an extent.
We have no way of seeing the Driver, so giving a shot at what they're like is the best way to "hype" until release.

Well if it is a way of "hyping" then I will definitely stop guessing because I am almost always against hyping.

But I should stop anyway.
I think it's going to be a beyblade. -3- hehe. The name reminds me of ordon village from the legend of Zelda twig blight princess.
Odin? I'm surprised it's even a name of a Beyblade this soon. Then again, we went from the main hero sporting a Dragoon to a psychopathic dark lord wielding an L-Drago hah.
Ten burst beyblades already. I just want more pics of wyvern armed massive.
I think blow will be a violenly moving track that can possibly work like M145
Maybe a star flat, like a plastic flat with a right rubber flat shape to it?
(Aug. 11, 2015  4:12 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Maybe a star flat, like a plastic flat with a right rubber flat shape to it?

hahahaha, this is the first time i've hoped a prediction was right
(Aug. 11, 2015  4:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  4:12 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Maybe a star flat, like a plastic flat with a right rubber flat shape to it?

hahahaha, this is the first time i've hoped a prediction was right

SENPAI NOTICED MEEEEE Gasp
XD I do think that would be cool though. Blow sounds like two things. DF145/ T125 and the like or
BSF something with fans just makes sense with the name blow. But I hope the point flat happens. That would be so much cooler.
It would be cool if Blow would be a seperate bursting part is. Or maybe it creates an air flow that "blows" the opponent away. lol But idk if that would help during battle.
I can already see the jokes to come if Blow ends up being a horrible part....
We won't know for a while, plus I'm thinking it'll be a defense type piece, but we don't know yet.