[Product]  B-168 Booster Rage Longinus.Ds' 3A

Planned for a June 2020 release.

[Image: ES5CgfRUMAAwOdz.jpg]
Pic borrowed from http://beybladevcrv.com/.
Looks much like zwei, but differentSmile
It looks like the chassis that this Longinus is 1A. Which is the same chassis that will be released with Super Hyperion..

(I can tell by the shape of the lower part of the chassis, and the design on the 4 metal prongs surrounding the chip...
They’re the same)
(Mar. 13, 2020  6:37 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Looks much like zwei, but differentSmile

The main layer reminds me of Zwei, but the chip is reminiscent of the infamously terrible Bloody Longinus.
(Mar. 13, 2020  6:44 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: It looks like the chassis that this Longinus is 1A. Which is the  same chassis that will be released with Super Hyperion..

(I can tell by the shape of the lower part of the chassis, and the design on the 4 metal prongs surrounding the chip...
They’re the same)

1A is a right spin attack layer, perhaps this would be a left spin version, given the shape of Longinus.
Look at the spikes on the inner of the attack ring
The center area that is shadowed out looks like the dragon in the middle of bloody longinus
It looks like Lost Longinus, a lot...
It has less metal than zwei on the ring but i think the chassis will make up for that
sick thought it would be more nightmare long but ok zwei is good too
This my prediction for Sparking Longinus

Chip - Longinus

Ring - Wrath

Chassis - 3A

Driver - Destroy'
(Mar. 31, 2020  3:12 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: This my prediction for Sparking Longinus

Chip - Longinus

Ring - ???

Chassis - 1A or 3A

Driver - New Driver

1A is impossible to be in this New longinus
I think this could probably have a left spin version of 1A. I mean, it could match the shape of this new Longinus, so it could work.
(Mar. 31, 2020  3:12 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: This my prediction for Sparking Longinus

Chip - Longinus

Ring - ???

Chassis - 1A or 3A

Driver - New Driver

It's not really a prediction if all you predict is the chip and Chassis names, which aren't hard to figure out. Something like "Metal Chip Core Ronin Longinus Jolt' 3A" would be more of a prediction. And that is also what I predict. The Driver could also just be a new Driver, but it's hard to say what it could be.
(Mar. 31, 2020  3:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Chip - Longinus

Ring - ???

Chassis - 1A or 3A

Driver - New Driver

It's not really a prediction if all you predict is the chip and Chassis names, which aren't hard to figure out. Something like "Metal Chip Core Ronin Longinus Jolt' 3A" would be more of a prediction. And that is also what I predict. The Driver could also just be a new Driver, but it's hard to say what it could be.

they could just use destroy' =p

Chip - Longinus

Ring - ???

Chassis - 1A or 3A

Driver - New Driver

1A is exclusively right-spin.
Personally, I think that the dragon in the middle would have two heads stacked on each other (just like the anime avatar of zwei longinus). Since we already have seen 4 heads on the new longinus, and takara tomy will have to at least put 7 heads. So, maybe the other one will be on the chassis? Or even a third dragon on the chip.

Edit: There are already two heads on the chassis. (if you look closely at it you can see a purple-ish plastic around two of the heads that are on the sides.)
I’m hoping the driver is something new. Wether that means a new dash variant or something completely new.
Do you think it will be a rubber or plastic tip
(Apr. 01, 2020  12:52 AM)Breakerz Wrote: Do you think it will be a rubber or plastic tip

Rubber I think.
Nice judging by the shape it will be a formidable opponent in the stadium
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:59 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Rubber Destroy

That's kind of what Xceed is already. I think this Driver won't be a Spiral variant, like Destroy. Maybe it could be a Driver with rubber and metal.