[Product]  B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S

(Mar. 23, 2020  1:10 PM)Armor Wrote: I like how everyone's complaining about Bearing', and then we look at Lord and Master, which both in some way have an unburstable mode on Bearing. Our layers already compensate for the weak spring, so I don't see how Bearing' is going to change anything in the standard meta. People aren't going to start using Wizard or Dread because of Bearing'; Lord and Master are just inherently better.

But then it's a matter of which Cho-Z Beys come back because of this.Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander, Orb Egis, and Crash Ragnaruk would all benefit from a Bearing'
(Mar. 23, 2020  2:04 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2020  1:10 PM)Armor Wrote: I like how everyone's complaining about Bearing', and then we look at Lord and Master, which both in some way have an unburstable mode on Bearing. Our layers already compensate for the weak spring, so I don't see how Bearing' is going to change anything in the standard meta. People aren't going to start using Wizard or Dread because of Bearing'; Lord and Master are just inherently better.

But then it's a matter of which Cho-Z Beys come back because of this.Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander, Orb Egis, and Crash Ragnaruk would all benefit from a Bearing'

Bearing is only competitive in opposite stamina for spin equalization, but is horrible when both bey are spinning in the same direction. So aH, oE and other Layers that are only good at same-spin-direction stamina would not be benefited much by a Br'.
And since there is currently no Dash upgrade for a stamina driver yet, I don't think TT would give Br' a spring as strong as regular Dash drivers. Instead, that should just be the same strength as a regular non-Dash driver even we got a Br'. And in this case, Br' would not help much on improving burst resistance for stamina Layers, either.
What about something like absorb rubber or nothing rubber but nothing is shorter so it can clamp down more easily in which when either driver clamps down it comes in contact with rubber though absorb rubber would either way come in contact with the rubber but yeah
(Mar. 24, 2020  1:21 AM)Sparking blader Wrote: What about something like absorb rubber or nothing rubber but nothing is shorter so it can clamp down more easily in which when either driver clamps down it comes in contact with rubber though absorb rubber would either way come in contact with the rubber but yeah

This would sorta be concerning to me, since it's sort of a regression back to Geist's failed idea of aggressive Stamina.
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:21 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: No stamina driver should get a dash upgrade... 

Edge' would absolutely tear up the meta
(Mar. 24, 2020  2:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  1:21 AM)Sparking blader Wrote: What about something like absorb rubber or nothing rubber but nothing is shorter so it can clamp down more easily in which when either driver clamps down it comes in contact with rubber though absorb rubber would either way come in contact with the rubber but yeah

This would sorta be concerning to me, since it's sort of a regression back to Geist's failed idea of aggressive Stamina.

But that aggressive stamina idea of theirs was in the layer of Geist Fafnir, do you think it would be a lil different if they made this new Fafnir have a more conservative design (like what we see in the silhouette) but gave it a somewhat mobile driver, like an absorb rubber?
(Mar. 25, 2020  8:29 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:21 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: No stamina driver should get a dash upgrade... 

Edge' would absolutely tear up the meta

Wedge, too. Just too good.
Bearing'... If this Driver is released one day, the meta will be K.O. xD
(Mar. 25, 2020  5:26 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  2:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: This would sorta be concerning to me, since it's sort of a regression back to Geist's failed idea of aggressive Stamina.

But that aggressive stamina idea of theirs was in the layer of Geist Fafnir, do you think it would be a lil different if they made this new Fafnir have a more conservative design (like what we see in the silhouette) but gave it a somewhat mobile driver, like an absorb rubber?

It was in the layer yes, but Absorb itself was meant to be aggressive as well, at least initially. It's a big factor on why Absorb is so hard to control unless you're using a really lightweight combo (e.g. Classic).
name predictions for new Fafnir

Scale Fafnir

Charge Fafnir

Bite Fafnir

(thats all i got)
(Mar. 25, 2020  9:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Charge Fafnir

Charge is already a driver. They're not gonna recycle it for a layer part.
(Mar. 25, 2020  10:23 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  9:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Charge Fafnir

Charge is already a driver. They're not gonna recycle it for a layer part.

fair point, but didnt they name Sword Valtryek after the driver Sword
That’s hasbro Naming scheme tho, not TT

I think a good name is Gnaw Fafnir
I actually really like the name scale fafnir, despite how unlikely it is to become that.
how about spectre/spectral fafnir as the name 🤔
Fang fafnir as well but we already got a fang fenrir
(Mar. 25, 2020  10:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  10:23 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Charge is already a driver. They're not gonna recycle it for a layer part.

fair point, but didnt they name Sword Valtryek after the driver Sword

Hasbro does what Hasbro wants. They don't play by TT's rules.
(Mar. 25, 2020  11:12 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: how about spectre/spectral fafnir as the name  🤔

That has to be the best name choice, considering it’s prev names Drain, Geist, Wizard.
(Mar. 25, 2020  11:54 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  11:12 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: how about spectre/spectral fafnir as the name  🤔

That has to be the best name choice, considering it’s prev names Drain, Geist, Wizard.

Drain and Geist were great names for Fafnir, Wizard..... not so much but hey we all have our opinions
Karma Fafnir? I know it doesn't suit the naming pattern but still.
Also, maybe the driver would be like Absorb but the tip is made of POM, the ring is still plastic?
(Apr. 10, 2020  5:07 AM)AcressVN Wrote: Karma Fafnir? I know it doesn't suit the naming pattern but still.
Also, maybe the driver would be like Absorb but the tip is made of POM, the ring is still plastic?
(Apr. 10, 2020  5:10 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  5:07 AM)AcressVN Wrote: Karma Fafnir? I know it doesn't suit the naming pattern but still.
We already have all the information. Curse Satan and the driver looks like Yard and Loop combined. The disk is Hurricane and the driver’s name is still unknown.

Regardless, this is not the right thread for that. This thread is about Fafnir.
uhh... I think you're mistaking a bit here buddy... I was talking about Fafnir, because Karma Fafnir and all.
Maybe Absorb Fafnir is we are talking about the names
(Apr. 10, 2020  8:19 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Maybe Absorb Fafnir is we are talking about the names

Absorb is a driver though
it looks a little like a mix between wizard and geist