B-165 and B-166 New Launchers

These new Launchers are coming out this April and this May. I am speculating that these launchers are one ripcord launcher and one String Launcher respectivly.

Proof: http://beybladevcrv.com
Confirmed: B-165 is a right spin Launcher and B-166 is a left spin launcher
(Jan. 26, 2020  2:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I hope this launcher has a new design

If by new design you meant it will have different color scheme, then most definitely it will. But if you'd be hoping for an entirely different launcher, it will probably not be the case. It still will depend on what kind it will be (ripcord type or string type), but I'd wager it will only have different handle designs aside from the color scheme.
The question is will these launchers be alone or will it be like the sets like the right launcher set that had the Xtend Plus chip and the left launcher set that had the proof frame.
I hope they come in sets like launcher + big bang armour so you don’t have to get bigbang genesis 3 times for apocalypse and regalia genesis
(Jan. 26, 2020  10:09 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: I hope they come in sets like launcher + big bang armour so you don’t have to get bigbang genesis 3 times for apocalypse and regalia genesis

I would doubt they would do that. It would probably have extra parts for the new gen if it isn't just the launcher alone.

It would be nice though.
(Jan. 26, 2020  10:11 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  10:09 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: I hope they come in sets like launcher + big bang armour so you don’t have to get bigbang genesis 3 times for apocalypse and regalia genesis

I would doubt they would do that. It would probably have extra parts for the new gen if it isn't just the launcher alone.

It would be nice though.

True
The best case scenario is that these will be a more powerful model, though I highly doubt that they’ll be doing that...

Another is, like y’all mentioned above, the launcher will come with some sort of “DLC” like thingamadoodle, to enhance, complete or awaken a bey, like the proof frame and the Xtend+ chip.

Although this is kinda off topic, it still has to be mentioned...
Idk why they’re making new launchers, when you got an obsolete beystadium that needs updating
(Jan. 26, 2020  10:41 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: The best case scenario is that these will be a more powerful model, though I highly doubt that they’ll be doing that...

Another is, like y’all mentioned above, the launcher will come with some sort of “DLC” like thingamadoodle, to enhance, complete or awaken a bey, like the proof frame and the Xtend+ chip.

Idk why they’re making new launchers, when you got an obsolete beystadium that needs updating

I agree with the stadium thing 100%. The pockets are extremely small now compared to the sheer size of new beys such as Imperial Dragon.
(Jan. 27, 2020  1:17 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  10:41 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: The best case scenario is that these will be a more powerful model, though I highly doubt that they’ll be doing that...

I agree with the stadium thing 100%. The pockets are extremely small now compared to the sheer size of new beys such as Imperial Dragon.

They could keep the existing standard stadium base and release a cover/wall "upgrade" or DLC that has bigger pockets.
No no no!
We need more than just bigger pockets...
We need a bigger stadium period!
But let’s go back to the main topic now...
(Jan. 27, 2020  2:51 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: No no no!
We need more than just bigger pockets...
We need a bigger stadium period!
But let’s go back to the main topic now...

We don't need a different stadium. Standard B-09 have been the same yesterday, today, and forever. Changing it will complicate things.
How come? I mean... it’s already complicated enough that these new beefy beys barely have any room to battle...
I mean, I’m not talking about huge, just add a few more inches in the diameter of the stadium.
I don’t see anything complicated with that...
What we need is a new precision strike launcher, that was some high performance stuff
(Jan. 27, 2020  5:11 AM)Lord Farquaad Wrote: What we need is a new precision strike launcher, that was some high performance stuff

that's a Hasbro product not TT also this thread is diverging from the original topic so we need to bring it back to the original topic.
These launchers better have improved plastic gear quality otherwise I'm sticking to my red LR BeyLaunchers
Hopefully they have some new internals.

The Diabolos LR string launcher has upgraded internals compared to the Cho-Z Achilles launcher as TT added a metal rod onto one of the gears to prevent string snag and to improve build quality.
(Jan. 27, 2020  6:14 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Hopefully they have some new internals.

The Diabolos LR string launcher has upgraded internals compared to the Cho-Z Achilles launcher as TT added a metal rod onto one of the gears to prevent string snag and to improve build quality.

Any chance you can show or link to a picture of the upgrade internals?
(Jan. 27, 2020  6:24 PM)Biggster Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2020  6:14 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Hopefully they have some new internals.

Any chance you can show or link to a picture of the upgrade internals?

Sure, had this prepared.  The rod is located on the right bigger sized gear

[Image: B1Dqec2.jpg]

Edited:  For bigger, higher quality image
Oh, no. What if these launchers come in DLC sets with new Apocalypse/ Genesis Armors, like the Proof Frame and Xtend Plus Chip during the Cho Z Era? If that’s the case, I can’t see myself buying either of these.
Idk if they’re gonna add any more armors for genesis or apocalypse, cuz this’ll be coming out when the new season of burst begins

If anything, it may be a DLC set for a beyblade in the new season, not GT
(Jan. 27, 2020  8:33 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Oh, no. What if these launchers come in DLC sets with new Apocalypse/ Genesis Armors, like the Proof Frame and Xtend Plus Chip during the Cho Z Era? If that’s the case, I can’t see myself buying either of these.

It'd be dope tho especially for those who want to complete all three Infinite Lock Layers and have them equipped with the said Armor without buying 3 Boosters of Big Bang Genesis. I can wish, but this release is already well within the 5th season, so I doubt it'd come with Big Bang Armor or any possible add-on.
(Jan. 27, 2020  5:37 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2020  5:11 AM)Lord Farquaad Wrote: What we need is a new precision strike launcher, that was some high performance stuff

that's a Hasbro product not TT also this thread is diverging from the original topic so we need to bring it back to the original topic.

That was a joke on how bad the launcher was
One thing that would be cool if these new launchers were kind of like DX versions with metal internals.
Would make them pricy but the durability increase would make it more cost efficient in the long run.