B-165 and B-166 New Launchers

(Mar. 14, 2020  11:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Hey can someone tell me how much does this spark launcher r cost

They cost 990¥, which is equivalent to about $9.20 USD
(Mar. 14, 2020  11:22 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  11:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Hey can someone tell me how much does this spark launcher r cost

They cost 990¥, which is equivalent to about $9.20 USD

Oh okay thank you, so probably i will get this bad boy up and some hyperion and helios
I'm wondering why these seem to already be like they may release this month, even though they shouldn't, considerig TT doesn't put items directly on the beyblade website till they are close to coming out.
(Mar. 14, 2020  8:35 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: I'm wondering why these seem to already be like they may release this month, even though they shouldn't, considerig TT doesn't put items directly on the beyblade website till they are close to coming out.

Comes out March 28th
(Mar. 14, 2020  8:40 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  8:35 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: I'm wondering why these seem to already be like they may release this month, even though they shouldn't, considerig TT doesn't put items directly on the beyblade website till they are close to coming out.

Comes out March 28th

Wait, so seven products are being released this month?
(Mar. 14, 2020  8:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  8:40 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Comes out March 28th

Wait, so seven products are being released this month?

Yep.
BY THE WAY if you happen to be a person scrolling through here to see if these launchers are safe or not its perfectly safe. yes, sparks come out. however they are contained within a dome and even if they did come out they are to small in amount and size so they would not burn anything. this is an official company we're talking about, they would make sure this is safe. plus its BEYBLADE which is huge in Japan, if something happened related to this launcher burining stuff it will have a MAJOR impact on their brand forever and be known as unsafe. they know that, so they would for sure design this with care and having the most safe but fun things for you.
According to this article, the sparks from these launchers are supposed to be cold, and the developers have tested it to ensure its safe. There's nothing to worry about imo.
https://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/17963781/
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:55 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: These new Launchers are coming out this April and this May. I am speculating that these launchers are one ripcord launcher and one String Launcher respectivly.

Proof: http://beybladevcrv.com

thank you for the information, i believe that they will be both string but like stated before one left one right
All this money out of my pocket will be worth it, epesically these new launchers
new launcher huh i wonder how long it will last
Not to do with this but CRV is closing?
(Mar. 19, 2020  3:03 AM)YishYash Wrote: Not to do with this but CRV is closing?
Yup and I’m tight
(Mar. 19, 2020  3:03 AM)YishYash Wrote: Not to do with this but CRV is closing?

Yeah, they're closing down. As they said themselves, every beginning implies an eventual end. They don't clarify why the site is closing down, but it's probably either that they got in legal trouble or something bad happened behind the scenes in their personal lives. Either way, it seems like we, as a community, will have to make up for all the reliable sources we've lost in recent times.
Even if the Sparks were hot, they wouldn't hurt you at all, although they might have slightly warmer a small patch of skin, it would not have been anything more than a few degrees warmer ( less than 5).
The Sparking launcher Right unboxing:
The Sparking Launcher is cool, however it seems to launch pretty well, but the Sparks kind of wear out really fast, in only a few launches. We also get to see Super Hyperion vs Glide Ragnaruk, and more.
I have a theory... I think than the Sparks in the Launcher is like the lights from the BeyLogger... More you have the Sparks more you can see your strength.
I hope.. but I know there’s gonna be that one kid who challenges his friend to see who launches harder, and he/she will break their sparking string launcher
(Mar. 28, 2020  12:10 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I hope.. but I know there’s gonna be that one kid who challenges his friend to see who launches harder, and he/she will break their sparking string launcher

the one kid who takes off the dome and puts his face on the launcher and launches to see how hot the sparks are
Here’s a video eigerblade found. It shows someone testing the safety of the new spark launcher. No burns at all. Hopefully we can put all the silliness to rest now.

Also, it apparently had 11.25 rotations, the LR launcher has 10. So maybe it is the strongest, as TT claimed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkrzAR5L1XI
why there isn't a left yet plus i'm broke
(Mar. 29, 2020  12:23 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: why there isn't a left yet plus i'm plus im broke
isnt the blue on e the left one?
(Mar. 29, 2020  12:30 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  12:23 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: why there isn't a left yet plus i'm plus im broke
isnt the blue on e the left one?

Yes, blue is left. It doesn’t get released until April though.