[Product]  B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A

Tested against 超Z Achilles, both stock, BVl won with 10 KOs, 2 bursts, and Achilles had 7 KOs. One tied spin finish. Yes, the Cho-Z wings were out for all the battles, I was launching at full strength necessary. I used the Long BeyLauncher LR (the one that came with Master Diabolos), and the “regular” white stadium.
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:15 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  4:02 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Idk man. Xc seems pretty good from what I’ve seen and from using it myself. Not sure what you mean about not being able to make it flower pattern. I don’t really find it difficult. I mean, look at the first uboxing from Kenchannel. He gets a near perfect flower pattern on every launch. 

https://youtu.be/qxLCJPJpL-E

I find it hard to believe that the stadium won't have skid marks with each launch/battle done, and that Zone moves way too much as well as if it's gliding on the said stadium. Unless the stadium doesn't have anything on it like lubricants or whatnot, I don't think it can easily produce the flower pattern CONSISTENTLY (I didn't say it cannot make the flower pattern, I merely stated it as unable to sustain the said pattern unlike Xtreme/Quick) as the free-spinning plate would more often than not be the part hitting the stadium as opposed to the rubber portion. If it does work for you, then good for you, but I highly suggest you test your combos on it against the commonly used meta combos to actually see if it can even give a nice fight.

For me though, as this thread is about BVl 2A, Xc doesn't seem to fit or provide BVl 2A the best output as a pure attacker like Judgment. Unlike Judgment or Chouzetsu Valkyrie, BVl doesn't have Burst stoppers or resistors to mitigate Burst risk due to high-recoil (thanks to the rubber contact points), so it would be logical to use Drivers that have better spring tension (Dash variants), of which Xceed currently is not (I can't consider the black recolor as official yet since there were no other news about it aside from a leak). Hence,  imo, it is much more reliable to use Dash Drivers especially for a self-Burst-fest Layer like BVl 2A.

(Apr. 29, 2020  4:46 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Lol what do you mean, Xceed is a great attack driver.

It may be a great attack Driver against its own Layer System stock Beys, but meta-wise, it will probably still be sub-par (or even outclassed) against Drivers like Destroy and Xtreme/Quick, where they already have established good standing in both WBBA and WBO tournaments notwithstanding the release of their Dash variants.

Even if this gets a place in the meta or at least in winning combos, it's either it had good combo match-ups (meaning the opposing Bey isn't run on Br/Xt+/At/Om/Kp' for example) or the opponent simply is a novice; both of which are highly unlikely at least on a WBO tournament.

Since this thread is about BVl, as I have mentioned to SupaDav03, Xceed is not entirely as reliable or as great in my preliminary testings with BVl 2A. I've had better and more exciting fights with an awakened Vl' especially against problematic combos on Drivers like Br/Xt+/At and the like.

I will agree that Xc is not the best choice for Valkyrie. From your comment I was confused and just that you meant in Xc sucks in general (which I wouldn’t agree with). Brave will do best with the usual suspects: X’, Qc’ Jl’.
Just askin. What mold you guys got on your brave. Illinuc told me in a comment his was A3. Just curious what mold, because most people I’ve seen is they’ve gotten the B series mold. So with that being said, there might be a potential C series mold. And what illunic said, he said his rubber is a very hard rubber. So I was trying to see what you guys got, and see if the molds make a big difference. As I’ve seen, the higher the number, the softer the rubber.
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:50 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Just askin. What mold you guys got on your brave. Illinuc told me in a comment his was A3. Just curious what mold, because  most people I’ve seen is they’ve gotten the B series mold. So with that being said, there might be a potential C series mold. And what illunic said, he said his rubber is a very hard rubber. So I was trying to see what you guys got, and see if the molds make a big difference. As I’ve seen, the higher the number, the softer the rubber.
A3 is shown on the plastic, and it’s upside down. B3 is shown on the rubber. In short, you have both an A number and a B number. Since A is on the plastic and B is on the rubber, this leads me to believe that they are separate moulds, the A is the plastic mould and the B is the rubber mould.
Oh. So A series is plastic. B series is rubber. Man I thought there was an A and B series for the rubber.
Guys check our custom Brave Valkyrie combo testing with a competitive Lord Spriggan combo.
Brave Valkyrie Quick' 1A VS Lord Spriggan Vanguard Bearing
https://youtube.com/watch?v=SXJNCFVhlJE
2A Chassis is making red markings on the stadium when it scrape against it. Anyone noticed that too?
(May. 12, 2020  10:47 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: 2A Chassis is making red markings on the stadium when it scrape against it. Anyone seeing notice that too?

Yeah same here
(May. 12, 2020  11:01 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 12, 2020  10:47 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: 2A Chassis is making red markings on the stadium when it scrape against it. Anyone seeing notice that too?

Yeah same here

My stadium became so ugly now, looks like blood stain actually, like in horror movie.
Can just wipe it out?
(May. 12, 2020  2:02 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Can just wipe it out?

tried, even with alcohol wipe, could not remove it
(May. 12, 2020  5:12 PM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(May. 12, 2020  2:02 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Can just wipe it out?

tried, even with alcohol wipe, could not remove it

Try rubbing tennis balls on the stadium
Got my Brave, might as well post a short review now. It is very powerful and can take a hard hit. Occasionally against tougher opponents it will suffer from stamina issues but besides that its a very solid bey. Looks nice as well. I wont even be mad if we don't get another evolution in sparking tbh
My Valkyrie just came in, though the rubber is quite hard. It is similar to plastic
Different molds, mine feels like genuine rubber
(May. 19, 2020  3:22 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Different molds, mine feels like genuine rubber

I would also like to add that i cannot use brave Valkyrie without a string launcher as it is to heavy for the launcher me and my cousin have
"My stadium became so ugly now, looks like blood stain actually, like in horror movie."

I buy many used Stadiums, clean them and sell them again. So I can definitely recommend White Cleaning Sponges, used with a drop of water. They remove everything except the plastic itself :)

Also called Eraser Sponge, made of Melamine Foam.

[Image: 20200519-203056.jpg]
Is that basically the same as the Mr. Clean magic erasers?
(May. 19, 2020  7:36 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: "My stadium became so ugly now, looks like blood stain actually, like in horror movie."

I buy many used Stadiums, clean them and sell them again. So I can definitely recommend White Cleaning Sponges, used with a drop of water. They remove everything except the plastic itself Smile

Also called Eraser Sponge, made of Melamine Foam.

[Image: 20200519-203056.jpg]

Thanks. It works! Need a little bit of force though.

Just be aware that for old stadium full of scratches no problem, removed all the stain. 

For newer stadium which is still somewhat shiny, this method actually will introduce a lot of scratches.
(May. 20, 2020  12:04 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Is that basically the same as the Mr. Clean magic erasers?

Mr. Clean magic erasers are made of melamine foam.
Yes, Mr. Clean works, too.

The stadium surface can get a bit dull afterwards. Then I use a paper towel with 2 drops of sunflower oil to polish the stadium till the surface is shiny again.
I dont know why but my Brave Valkyrie core hook keep broken, its already 2 cores now. Is it only brave issue? My Rage and World are still doing great even after hard battle
(Dec. 11, 2021  5:17 PM)WickedHero Wrote: I dont know why but my Brave Valkyrie core hook keep broken, its already 2 cores now. Is it only brave issue? My Rage and World are still doing great even after hard battle
Happened to me as well, it's because it's tighter than other chips, it happened to my Longinus chip too. Look, you wanna prevent that? Use a driver with a weaker spring, it's not gonna make a difference on a double chassis anyway.
(Dec. 11, 2021  5:17 PM)WickedHero Wrote: I dont know why but my Brave Valkyrie core hook keep broken, its already 2 cores now. Is it only brave issue? My Rage and World are still doing great even after hard battle
Never happened to my Brave or Rage, but it did happen to my world.
(Dec. 11, 2021  5:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Happened to me as well, it's because it's tighter than other chips, it happened to my Longinus chip too. Look, you wanna prevent that? Use a driver with a weaker spring, it's not gonna make a difference on a double chassis anyway.

Weird, it only happened on my Brave not with my world and rage, both of my rage and world already a years more with many2 battle

(Dec. 11, 2021  6:00 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
Never happened to my Brave or Rage, but it did happen to my world.

Dont know of it faulty on the blade, chassis, or driver