[Product]  B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A

(Oct. 17, 2019  8:47 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah a left spin Valkyrie is like Fafnir with no rubber.

Or Longinus
It goes against it's nature.
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:49 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:47 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Or Longinus
It goes against it's nature.

Yeah.Btw what do you think about my concept?
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:52 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:49 PM)g2_ Wrote: It goes against it's nature.

Yeah.Btw what do you think about my concept?
The layer and the disc sound epic. However a new driver is needed.
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:27 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Here is my Valkyrie design reposted from the Your Valkyrie Evolution page:

Fantasy Valkyrie Valant Duel

Fantasy Valkyrie: The first left spin Valkyrie. Its wings are larger than winning Valkyrie’s and look like actual wings. The core of the bey has the face of the horse of Valkyrie and below it the knight of Valkyrie. There are tiny wings in between the large wings made of metal.

Valant: A reverse zenith but the plastic around it is round like proof.

Duel: Works like zeta but has rubber attack and metal attack. The rubber attack is like xtreme and performs similarly. Metal attack is like iron and performs similarly.

Here is a picture of Fantasy Valkyrie: https://imgur.com/gallery/h74pmV0

I really like this but there are some things i would change:
1.I would make it right spin because c'mon man
2.In Duel i would add plastic driver so something like Quake and called it Trio or something which is simmiliar to number 3
3.I would make new Disc or dash version of already existing one.

Will do. I’ll post a picture when it is done.
(Oct. 17, 2019  9:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:52 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Yeah.Btw what do you think about my concept?
The layer and the disc sound epic. However a new driver is needed.

Alriht I'll work on it

Galaxy Valkyrie' Prime Variable-Reboot (Gx V' Pr V-R)
System:Infinite Lock System
Type:Attack
Rotation:Right
Approx. weight: 65 grams
Colour theme: Mainly dark blue ,crimson red and golden-yellow details

Valkyrie' chip:Valkyrie chip with side view of Valkyrie's face and helmet simmiliar to Achille's chip.Teeth should be combination between old Valkyrie chip and Achilles chip

Galaxy:It has 3 large dark blue plastic wings,which have metal inside of them.Between them,there are 3 crimson red plastic triangles.One of them is connected to Infinite Lock System,which means if you hit that stop the bey will burst.The gimmick of this base is that you have 3 layers putted together and you can't separate them:1.plastic(dark blue),metal,2.plastic for mode change (golden-yellow and crimson red).You can change modes by sliding the metal part and plastic and piece.Modes are that you put metal piece and 2.plastic piece in the way that it will deliver smash attacks or upper attacks.It is not compatible with any weight.

Prime:It has big contact points with wings design.

Variable-Reboot: Combination between Variable and Ultimate Reboot. It has stamina at the start,then it switches to attack.It has ,,spikes,, like Variable at the rubber part,and solid plastic part at the center,which goes inwards after some times in the stadium,then it is spinning on those spikes.These spikes can be worn out just like ones on Variable or Evolution.Plastic part is dark blue and rubber part crimson red.

I will try to make concept art ASAP.I will keep updating.
Here's the silhouette of my "Photoshopped" Valkyrie evo so far. I have shown a much earlier version of this edit in a Discord group chat, but this is definitely more refined.
(Oct. 17, 2019  11:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Here's the silhouette of my "Photoshopped" Valkyrie evo so far. I have shown a much earlier version of this edit in a Discord group chat, but this is definitely more refined.

Can't wait to see her full glory
(Oct. 17, 2019  11:20 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  11:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Here's the silhouette of my "Photoshopped" Valkyrie evo so far. I have shown a much earlier version of this edit in a Discord group chat, but this is definitely more refined.

Can't wait to see her full glory

I see you know your mythology. Coming up with the name for this Valkyrie proved to be kind of hard considering that I made it into a GT Bey, and most of the letters for Bases were already taken. Also, I am adding a few details to the Chip to make it follow the Imperial Dragon Chip trend.
I like what I see.
(Oct. 17, 2019  11:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
I like what I see.

I can guarantee that the colored version also looks amazing, but there's a part that's lower quality than the rest of the Bey that keeps bothering me.
if I can find a way to submit the valkyrie design to TT I'll be submitting my Universal Valkyrie Omega Magnet

Universal Valkyrie:
https://gyazo.com/535e9bacf351737b927095d24d0ea5ac

Omega:
(no picture yet)

Magnet:
https://gyazo.com/2565573acde93a236878c338e00c78e3
(Oct. 19, 2019  8:05 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: if I can find a way to submit the valkyrie design to TT I'll be submitting my Universal Valkyrie Omega Magnet

Universal Valkyrie:

Omega:
(no picture yet)

Magnet:

Wow youre really good with 3D designs Gasp Could you help me out?
(Oct. 19, 2019  8:05 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: if I can find a way to submit the valkyrie design to TT I'll be submitting my Universal Valkyrie Omega Magnet

Universal Valkyrie:

Omega:
(no picture yet)

Magnet:

Wow. You are good. Could you maybe design my custom bey? I am good at drawing it but not making a 3D design of it.
dimension Valkyrie. 18V'.Wing
Right spin attack type
Weight is 60 grams
Mostly blue with hints of red, gold and green
GT system - no layer weights it's like LS

dimension: a layer which is a fusion of every Valkyrie. The wings are as thick as czV and are more wV for shape of the wings. Has a spring in the layer which will activate during battle and make the bey unburstable, this is only activated if Valkyrie's wings hit the opponent bey (refrence to gV and czV). A little amount of metal on each wing (refrence to wV).

Valkyrie: have a similar look to the God chip and face of czV.

18: a fusion of the 6 disk and 12 disk hence the name 18 disk. The 18 disk has the blades and the round semi circles from the 6 and 12 disk, has no sharp edges, its not light weight and its weight is 27grams.

Vortex': still has the 3 way shape, the frame can be reverseable which can change how Valkyrie will attack. Vortex' will have a more wing shape to Valkyrie and when its aligned it will make a more powerful attack.

Wing: the wing driver will have 3 modes (this driver is similar to dimension but in a attack version) ranging from: a thinner variable driver as its first level, a wide reversed spiral as its second level and its final level is a assault driver

What do you guys think of my idea of a new Valkyrie?
(Oct. 19, 2019  9:10 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:

Universal Valkyrie:

Omega:
(no picture yet)

Magnet:

Wow youre really good with 3D designs Gasp Could you help me out?
Wow, It reminds me of Shelter Regulus.
Cant wait to see the new Valkyrie.
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:13 PM)marutti Wrote: They'll deside design of new Valkyrie by design contest in next issue

When you say the next issue of CoroCoro do you mean the November issue or the December issue?
(Oct. 21, 2019  10:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:13 PM)marutti Wrote: They'll deside design of new Valkyrie by design contest in next issue

When you say the next issue of CoroCoro do you mean the November issue or the December issue?

Probably the December issue, which comes out in November.
(Oct. 21, 2019  10:51 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  10:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: When you say the next issue of CoroCoro do you mean the November issue or the December issue?

Probably the December issue, which comes out in November.

Good. Just wanted to check so I could know what issue would have the Valkyrie competition in.
I redesigned my Valkyrie to be right spin and it also has new parts:
Fantasy Valkyrie Triple’ Naruto’

Fantasy Valkyrie: Its wings are larger than winning Valkyrie’s and look like actual wings. The core of the bey has the face of the horse of Valkyrie and below it the knight of Valkyrie. There are tiny wings in between the large wings made of metal.

Triple’: An upgrade from triple. It weighs more than triple and there is plastic around it the shape of the metal core. It looks like a redesigned triple.

Naruto’: A driver similar to destroy with a low free spinning disk but the star shaped driver is made of rubber giving it more speed.

Pictures soon.
Here's what I made. I'm not the best with Gimp, so I mainly used it to cut things out, make backgrounds transparent, and the spinning version in the second spoiler tab, and then put it all together in Google Slides. It looks a lit like some previous Valkyries because I had to use them to even start this, so it would look very different (and terrible) if I had drawn it. With all my excuses said, let's get to the meaty stuff (I still have to work on the Disk description, so I'll leave it and the Driver a mystery until I make a good Disk gimmick).
YV^.Rc.Kl 刃

Chip: Valkyrie^: To differentiate this Chip from the original, I used a carat (^), which points up, as in "upgrade." It would be pronounced Valkyrie Up. I wanted to avoid using the ' marking because something like "Union Valkyrie Dash Eight Dash Dagger Xtreme Dash 烈 " sounds very weird. The Chip's teeth would be laid out with a similar concept to Ashura's teeth. One side would have teeth that are just like the original Valkyrie Chip's teeth, and the other side would have one Valkyrie Chip tooth shifted a bit back and a Spriggan Chip tooth right afterwards. (I would've put more detail in the Chip, but I was already running out of space and ideas)

Base: Yen: At the time of writing, the only letters that haven't been assigned to Bases are M, N, O, Q, X, and Y, so I decided to use Y for Yen, which inspired me to give this Base gold-painted metal. This Base would have a Burst Stopper, which would be slightly exposed when the Weight is taken off because there's barely any space for it with the GT Layer structure. If I was better at editing, I would've made the shape different than Winning Valkyrie's shape when the Burst Stoppers are in, but I like the overall shape of wV because it has a healthy amount of Smash Attack power.

Weight: 刃 (Ha/Blade): nothing special, just a version of 烈 that has more hexagons and therefore more weight. I had a bit of a dilemma because I wanted to have the heavier side of this Weight to be on the same side as on Slash Valkyrie's official images, but I had already finished most of this edit before thinking about that, so I decided against screenshotting it and flipping it just for such a minor detail.
(Oct. 24, 2019  1:19 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Here's what I made. I'm not the best with Gimp, so I mainly used it to cut things out, make backgrounds transparent, and the spinning version in the second spoiler tab, and then put it all together in Google Slides. It looks a lit like some previous Valkyries because I had to use them to even start this, so it would look very different (and terrible) if I had drawn it. With all my excuses said, let's get to the meaty stuff (I still have to work on the Disk description, so I'll leave it and the Driver a mystery until I make a good Disk gimmick).
YV^.Rc.Kl 刃

Chip: Valkyrie^: To differentiate this Chip from the original, I used a carat (^), which points up, as in "upgrade." It would be pronounced Valkyrie Up. I wanted to avoid using the ' marking because something like "Union Valkyrie Dash Eight Dash Dagger Xtreme Dash 烈 " sounds very weird. The Chip's teeth would be laid out with a similar concept to Ashura's teeth. One side would have teeth that are just like the original Valkyrie Chip's teeth, and the other side would have one Valkyrie Chip tooth shifted a bit back and a Spriggan Chip tooth right afterwards. (I would've put more detail in the Chip, but I was already running out of space and ideas)

Base: Yen: At the time of writing, the only letters that haven't been assigned to Bases are M, N, O, Q, X, and Y, so I decided to use Y for Yen, which inspired me to give this Base gold-painted metal. This Base would have a Burst Stopper, which would be slightly exposed when the Weight is taken off because there's barely any space for it with the GT Layer structure. If I was better at editing, I would've made the shape different than Winning Valkyrie's shape when the Burst Stoppers are in, but I like the overall shape of wV because it has a healthy amount of Smash Attack power.

Weight: 刃 (Ha/Blade): nothing special, just a version of 烈 that has more hexagons and therefore more weight. I had a bit of a dilemma because I wanted to have the heavier side of this Weight to be on the same side as on Slash Valkyrie's official images, but I had already finished most of this edit before thinking about that, so I decided against screenshotting it and flipping it just for such a minor detail.

This design...I like it. Showing Valkyrie in all her glory. Digging the overall design, wV was one of the better Valkyrie layers imo.
(Oct. 24, 2019  1:19 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Here's what I made. I'm not the best with Gimp, so I mainly used it to cut things out, make backgrounds transparent, and the spinning version in the second spoiler tab, and then put it all together in Google Slides. It looks a lit like some previous Valkyries because I had to use them to even start this, so it would look very different (and terrible) if I had drawn it. With all my excuses said, let's get to the meaty stuff (I still have to work on the Disk description, so I'll leave it and the Driver a mystery until I make a good Disk gimmick).
YV^.Rc.Kl 刃

Wow that's beautiful it would be nice if this was how the new Valkyrie look good job man.
YV^.Rc.Kl 刃

Perfect Beauty. TT found your Valkirye you lost.
so this "New" Valkyrie is like Duo Eclipse from the God Series where its a design contest?

this is my prediction for new valkyrie:

Chip - Valkyrie

Base: Knight - has the traditional Valkyrie shape but the weight is fused into the base for extra weight

Disk: Blitz (Gold Ver.)

Driver: Nv' (Nova') is similar to extreme but the Rubber is wider