[Product]  B-162 Beyblade Superking Battle Set

(Mar. 15, 2020  7:21 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:44 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Does anyone know what it means by “battle plates” on the website when translated?

It's basically the replacement of the GT Weights that we saw from the previous Layer System. This time, those Plates (or Chassis) give more bulk and surface area compared to its older Layer System pals. If you do check on the recent introductions of the three Beys (Super Hyperion, King Helios, and Glide Ragnaruk), you'd notice that both Hyperion and Helios lack Disks (whereas Ragnaruk has Wheel Disk) which could mean that both Beys can be enhanced further by what Forge/Core/GT Disks we already have so far.

Edit: to those who didn't really understand Japanese and how they pronounce non-Japanese words (probably because they watch English dubs instead of trying to get into the Japanese dubs, but I digress), the reasons this thread as well as the succeeding releases are named "Superking":

1. the protagonist Beys have "Super" and "King" as part of their combo naming, which makes sense

2. when Japanese pronounce the word "Sparking", they actually say "su-paaaa-king-gu" which non-Japanese would hear as 'Super king", to which the Kanji they decided to use into the new series as '超王" which in romanji reading is "chou ou" (that actually meant "Super king" in English translation)

Edit2: I double-checked the image of 1A and 1B, and it looks like they already have the tabs integrated onto the Chassis unlike 1S which has no tabs from a Disk that allows it to have a Disk as part of its combo. From the looks of it, 1A has a shape like Under Frame while 1B looks like Meteor Frame. 1S looks like Proof Frame or 0 Disk. Which would probably prompt the question: 'if the Chassis can still be upgraded by Disks, will Core Disks+Frame or GT Disks fit?'

That is a lot of information, but it says that ALONG WITH 2 Beyblades and 2 launchers, there is a pair of battle plates. That means it is separate from the Beys.
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:08 PM)renidage Wrote: [Image: 4904810157212_3855b89db8d94f7fbcebe821f15389d4.jpg]

Source: https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810157212/

I do like the recolors but wish that tt would make a slightly bigger stadium, also the box it shows the chassis from king connecting with the other pieces from hyperion however the chassis from hyperion not to the base of king does that mean that the hyperion chassis doesn't work with left rotating bey?
It's because the 1A chassis is set to right spin only unlike the 1S & 1B ones.
Review/unboxing of the new Battle Set

https://youtu.be/wjlhopMMg30
I really want this set but it's not on amazon or ever wish yet, reeee
(Mar. 29, 2020  12:04 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: I really want this set but it's not on amazon or ever wish yet, reeee

the booster are, so technically you can still get the set.......minus the stadium anyway

(and gold helios be ugly)
I personally prefer the regular colors.
(Mar. 29, 2020  2:44 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I personally prefer the regular colors.

I with you, the booster colors are much better. That being said, let’s face it, the Battle Set is all about that clear stadium. It’s worth a buy for that alone.
(Mar. 29, 2020  3:44 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  2:44 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I personally prefer the regular colors.

I with you, the booster colors are much better. That being said, let’s face it, the Battle Set is all about that clear stadium. It’s worth a buy for that alone.

I definitely agree. The clear Stadium is a very nice addition. I personally didn't buy it because I want to have the anime colors and because shipping costs are insane for Battle Sets.
(Mar. 29, 2020  4:14 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  3:44 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I with you, the booster colors are much better. That being said, let’s face it, the Battle Set is all about that clear stadium. It’s worth a buy for that alone.

I definitely agree. The clear Stadium is a very nice addition. I personally didn't buy it because I want to have the anime colors and because shipping costs are insane for Battle Sets.

I personally just want the chip core from the battle set helios it would look good on Brave Valkyrie tbh
(Mar. 29, 2020  4:16 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  4:14 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I definitely agree. The clear Stadium is a very nice addition. I personally didn't buy it because I want to have the anime colors and because shipping costs are insane for Battle Sets.

I personally just want the chip core from the battle set helios it would look good on Brave Valkyrie tbh

Now that you say it, that definitely does seem like it would look good, although the silver one would also work like with gV's God Chip. It's odd to me that all the returning Beys have the same mold of Chip, aside from possibly Longinus.
(Mar. 29, 2020  4:20 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  4:16 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I personally just want the chip core from the battle set helios it would look good on Brave Valkyrie tbh

Now that you say it, that definitely does seem like it would look good, although the silver one would also work like with gV's God Chip. It's odd to me that all the returning Beys have the same mold of Chip, aside from possibly Longinus.

That's why I'm wanting to try modeling my own for some of the releases. But other than that I really do think the chip core from this helios would fit at least color wise.
Hi guys, there's any difference between this new stadium and the classic burst ones?
(Mar. 30, 2020  9:27 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, there's any difference between this new stadium and the classic burst ones?

It's exactly the same shape as the tournament-legal B-09 Stadium, just clear and with yellow-ish clips.
WOW i like those designs if  only i could afford one :(
(Mar. 30, 2020  9:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  9:27 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, there's any difference between this new stadium and the classic burst ones?

It's exactly the same shape as the tournament-legal B-09 Stadium, just clear and with yellow-ish clips.

Oh ok! Does it have the same size of the other "legal" burst stadiums?
(Mar. 31, 2020  1:03 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  9:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's exactly the same shape as the tournament-legal B-09 Stadium, just clear and with yellow-ish clips.

Oh ok! Does it have the same size of the other "legal" burst stadiums?

Yep, the exact same mold.
(Mar. 31, 2020  1:16 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  1:03 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Oh ok! Does it have the same size of the other "legal" burst stadiums?

Yep, the exact same mold.

Ok, awesome. Thanks for the answers, man! 😃

(Mar. 31, 2020  11:53 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  1:16 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yep, the exact same mold.

Ok, awesome. Thanks for the answers, man! 😃
Ps: my "awesome" in the message means "wooo, i don't have to buy another stadium!". Because, you know, even wallets cry sometimes.
Recolors are OK, I'm more just happy they gave us a clear stadium that I'll be saving looks great.