[Product]  B-160 Booster King Helios.Zn 1B

Does Helios suck or is it decent(I got interrupted while watching)
(Apr. 01, 2020  12:58 AM)Breakerz Wrote: Does Helios suck or is it decent(I got interrupted while watching)
I'd say decent but not that good.
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:32 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  12:58 AM)Breakerz Wrote: Does Helios suck or is it decent(I got interrupted while watching)
I'd say decent but not that good.

helios itself is decent but the zone driver seems to be letting it down

From this video, King 1B in 5-blade mode is the first quantifiable evidence that I've seen regarding a "layer" lining up with its "disc/frame" that actually works in terms of performance. King 1B seems decent but is a tier below Master. Zone, on the other hand, isn't good, at least until someone finds a use for it.
(Apr. 02, 2020  4:42 PM)Biggster Wrote:

From this video, King 1B in 5-blade mode is the first quantifiable evidence that I've seen regarding a "layer" lining up with its "disc/frame" that actually works in terms of performance. King 1B seems decent but is a tier below Master. Zone, on the other hand, isn't good, at least until someone finds a use for it.

Thanks for sharing the video. Between this an the numerous other Helios videos I’ve seen, it looks like Helios won’t be winning much in competitive battles. Maybe someone will find a niche combo/match-up for it. Kind of disappointing.
I think that Helios and Zone just don’t work with each other. Helios could be ok in some combos, and zone isa better rise, as some others have pointed out. Rise is only really good in some combos, like wall with bearing, so same can be said about Zone
Yes. I’m lucky I picked hyperion instead. It’s definitely the better buy in my opinion.
(Apr. 02, 2020  10:34 PM)Orbit Wrote: I think that Helios and Zone just don’t work with each other. Helios could be ok in some combos, and zone isa better rise, as some others have pointed out. Rise is only really good in some combos, like wall with bearing, so same can be said about Zone

The video linked above show Helios with multiple discs, chassis and drivers. They include outer, Vanguard, 1S, Br, At,  & Xt+. Wasn’t very impressive on any of them. The layer design itself is as much a problem as Zone. I think it will be on par with like an Ace Dragon, as far as it’s place in the meta.
I had this feeling as the layer is so similar to hell salamander. And salamander layer isn’t the best.
Yeah, the layer seems to be not good enough competitively, but I have hope for Zone at least. Helios still might be able to be used in an unorthodox combo. I don’t know what that combo is, but I’m hoping it’s not Ashura Tier (9 Tiers below F- tier)
I definitely think Zone's just being used in the wrong type here. I feel like it may fare much better in Classic for Stationary Attackers.
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:25 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I definitely think Zone's just being used in the wrong type here. I feel like it may fare much better in Classic for Stationary Attackers.

Seems like an upgrade to Rise. In that case, only as a substitute in the LS.Vn.Rs. combo. Rise isn't used in Classic, so I don't think Zone will be either.
It has master diabolos' gimmick am I correct?
(Apr. 24, 2020  3:36 AM)Xtend+ Wrote: It has master diabolos' gimmick am I correct?

Not at all. It has Hell Salamander’s gimmick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbHTku_lS6I there is a video on it

You can flip over the ring.
(Apr. 24, 2020  3:38 AM)Xtend+ Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbHTku_lS6I there is a video on it

You can flip over the ring.

That’s a mod, not its actual gimmick.
Is it common for the bottom spinning part of zone to break off? It happened to me a couple weeks ago and I have a replacement, but I was just wondering.
(Jun. 16, 2020  1:30 AM)snoc Wrote: Is it common for the bottom spinning part of zone to break off? It happened to me a couple weeks ago and I have a replacement, but I was just wondering.

Hasn't happened to me, but will be interested to know if it's liable to do so.  I also noticed that for an early sparking bey, this thread had 3 pages where Lucifer with one month to go has 16, lol.
I haven’t had any damage to my Zone driver (I have 3 copies) but I will admit I don’t use them super often. I’ll update this post if that changes tho.

RustyWheelz guess that kinda sums up the feelings on King huh? LOL - Poor Hikaru 😢
(Jun. 16, 2020  1:40 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I haven’t had any damage to my Zone driver (I have 3 copies) but I will admit I don’t use them super often. I’ll update this post if that changes tho.

RustyWheelz guess that kinda sums up the feelings on King huh? LOL - Poor Hikaru 😢

Eee lol.  I really want to like that bey.  I've made a few b-tier fun builds with it - haven't found the secret A sauce yet.

I should I, I also have 2 copies of Zone, both good thus far.