[Product]  B-159 Booster Super Hyperion.Xc 1A

This is from season 5. Will come out in March 2020.

http://beybladevcrv.com/

UPDATE

(Mar. 13, 2020  4:06 PM)renidage Wrote: [Image: 4904810157182_003e295d645c4b338236b4b4b11c8f95.jpg]
[Image: 4904810157182_6b90394e80e248eebb157d0ebb1bf3b2.jpg][Image: 4904810157182_d581e281a5de40d3bcc2896883fedf93.jpg]

Source: https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810157182/

(Mar. 15, 2020  12:32 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
From 1:45, we see Super Hyperion.
?
On all the new threads posted "Gyro" is the incorrect translation that comes from Voca, the new product isn't called "Gyro Booster".
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:52 AM)originalzankye Wrote: ?
On all the new threads posted "Gyro" is the incorrect translation that comes from Voca, the new product isn't called "Gyro Booster".
Just a placeholder my friend.
(Dec. 14, 2019  12:00 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:52 AM)originalzankye Wrote: ?
Just a placeholder my friend.

陀螺 means beyblade in Chinese
and if you trancelate it to english it means gyro
(Dec. 14, 2019  2:00 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  12:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: Just a placeholder my friend.

陀螺 means beyblade in Chinese
and if you trancelate it to english it means gyro
Much appreciated Marutti.
Anyway will be valkyrie, as usuall the first beyblade is it
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:35 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Anyway will be valkyrie, as usuall the first beyblade is it
Ace Dragon says hey.
(Dec. 14, 2019  4:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:35 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Anyway will be valkyrie, as usuall the first beyblade is it
Ace Dragon says hey.

Depends on which one will be the protagonist.
(Dec. 14, 2019  4:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  4:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ace Dragon says hey.

Depends on which one will be the protagonist.
Not true, Winning Valkyrie was the first release in Cho-Z but Z Achilles was the protagonist.
(Dec. 14, 2019  4:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  4:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Depends on which one will be the protagonist.
Not true, Winning Valkyrie was the first release in Cho-Z but Z Achilles was the protagonist.

Ace dragon was the first release and Drum was the protagonist and owner of that beyblade.
(Dec. 14, 2019  4:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  4:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not true, Winning Valkyrie was the first release in Cho-Z but Z Achilles was the protagonist.

Ace dragon was the first release and Drum was the protagonist and owner of that beyblade.
You literally just ignored my Post. Yes the protagonist tends to be the first release, but it's not always like that.
(Dec. 14, 2019  5:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  4:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Ace dragon was the first release and Drum was the protagonist and owner of that beyblade.
You literally just ignored my Post. Yes the protagonist tends to be the first release, but it's not always like that.

It could go either way this release is what I’m saying.
(Dec. 14, 2019  5:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  5:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: You literally just ignored my Post. Yes the protagonist tends to be the first release, but it's not always like that.

It could go either way this release is what I’m saying.
Ok I understand.
I think the three boosters will be a new beyblade generation, because every beyblade (burst character, in the poster) character is coming back next year to celebrate the 22nd year of Beyblade. We don't know yet.
(Dec. 14, 2019  7:43 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: I think the three boosters will be a new beyblade generation, because every beyblade (burst character, in the poster) character is coming back next year to celebrate the 22nd year of Beyblade. We don't know yet.

ooooh, sounds awesome, time for my wallet to "Let it R.I.P"
(Dec. 14, 2019  7:49 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  7:43 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: I think the three boosters will be a new beyblade generation, because every beyblade (burst character, in the poster) character is coming back next year to celebrate the 22nd year of Beyblade. We don't know yet.

ooooh, sounds awesome, time for my wallet to "Let it R.I.P"

o gad why does TT do this? I just hope they come up with better ideas aside from just making all future Drivers electric (or simply fused Disk+Frame+Driver, Layer+Disk+Frame) cuz that is just being too dang lazy on their part.

I would love if they actually release customizable/replaceable Launcher innards so we can tune up our Launchers without having to worry of mold issues and stuff

From what I have seen in a poster for 2020, it does seem that characters from Season 1 may really be returning, but I'm quite not convinced especially since they may just use some placeholders for the characters while they're finishing up on GT.

I wouldn't really be surprised if they rebooted or incorporated the Plastic and MFB gen into the new anime (like some series crossover shtick), but going back to this topic, I'm hoping it's still a viable Attack type like Season 1 and 2 have been showing the audience (despite the protagonist winning only by the second season and losing on the third)

If Burst Stoppers still made a comeback on this next season, they better make improved and more durable Launcher molds otherwise it's just going to be a cash cow (I guess it has already been that way since they started Chouzetsu)

Pretty sure that Valt, Drum and Aiga will back. But the others will or maybe not come back, as Shu voice actor said it’s a good experience to be Shu for three years, and not seen in GT 
Free just have a throwback that tells us why Fumia use Fafnir 
Sisco just have a battle in Chou Z but maybe he will come back.
As Longinus has been use by Lodin I think Lui will not come back 
The Kiyama brothers has not seen in GT, but perhaps there will be two Ragnarok in the next season.
(Dec. 15, 2019  1:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote:

Pretty sure that Valt, Drum and Aiga will back. But the others will or maybe not come back, as Shu voice actor said it’s a good experience to be Shu for three years, and not seen in GT 
The Kiyama brothers has not seen in GT, but perhaps there will be two Ragnarok in the next season.

Have you not seen the new season teaser? I’ll link it to you here: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...20/.154332

Look at the picture in that post btw.
(Dec. 15, 2019  1:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  1:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Pretty sure that Valt, Drum and Aiga will back. But the others will or maybe not come back, as Shu voice actor said it’s a good experience to be Shu for three years, and not seen in GT 

Have you not seen the new season teaser? I’ll link it to you here: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...20/.154332

Thank you, but will it have new characters?
(Dec. 15, 2019  6:08 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  1:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Have you not seen the new season teaser? I’ll link it to you here: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...20/.154332

Thank you, but will it have new characters?

It is unknown as of now. I’d say probably.
Valkyrie is probably gonna come later on because of the contest. TT knew they were going to do the contest, so they probably made it so Valkyrie is shown later on in the anime to have more time to do it. Either this or he doesn’t evolve his bey until later. Or maybe this is a Valkyrie, and the contest is for its evolution later on.
[Image: EQAKP_6UEAESRQ-.jpg]
From what i can gather it looks like Valkyrie (weird design though) and it seems like we are getting something similar to paradox it was on http://beybladevcrv.com/.

This could be from B-160 thought 162 so idk if this is the right place for this.
(Feb. 06, 2020  4:20 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: [Image: EQAKP_6UEAESRQ-.jpg]
From what i can gather it looks like Valkyrie (weird design though) and it seems like we are getting something similar to paradox it was on http://beybladevcrv.com/.

This could be from B-160 thought 162 so idk if this is the right place for this.

that’s a prototype of the base the sun motif has not valkyries actual base look close at it and the black recolor they’re the exact same
(Feb. 06, 2020  4:46 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  4:20 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: [Image: EQAKP_6UEAESRQ-.jpg]

that’s a prototype of the base the sun motif has not valkyries actual base look close at it and the black recolor they’re the exact same

Ya your right but the black recolor has a motif similar to Victory Valkyrie we could get a design similar to that like how Valts new design closely resembles his original.
(Feb. 06, 2020  4:58 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  4:46 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: that’s a prototype of the base the sun motif has not valkyries actual base look close at it and the black recolor they’re the exact same

Ya your right but the black recolor has a motif similar to Victory Valkyrie we could get a design similar to that like how Valts new design closely resembles his original.

But I also believe that motif on the black Bey is the one TT teased from that silhouette as the flame bit of the chip matches it pretty well.