B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19

(Jan. 18, 2020  3:37 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2020  2:07 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: I hope that this RB will include new Valkyrie or Metal fight remake.

This new RB will not be including the new Valkyrie, that is the next generation of beys, and why would they include a new Valkyrie in a RB?

Just because it would great have new Valkyrie coming?
(Jan. 18, 2020  4:45 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2020  3:37 PM)MagixG Wrote: This new RB will not be including the new Valkyrie, that is the next generation of beys, and why would they include a new Valkyrie in a RB?

Just because it would great have new Valkyrie coming soon! :-D

Honestly though IF the new Valkyrie were to release in a RB it would be the next one, not this one. I see this one giving us a sneak peek of the new series.
(Jan. 18, 2020  4:45 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2020  3:37 PM)MagixG Wrote: This new RB will not be including the new Valkyrie, that is the next generation of beys, and why would they include a new Valkyrie in a RB?

Just because it would great have new Valkyrie coming soon! :-D

That doesn't make any sense. Valkyrie has always been such a major release they wouldn't just put it in a RB. And besides, the new Valkyrie is for the next generation, this is a GT RB
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote: What is it?

We still don't know yet.
A picture from someone in Taiwan:
Seems to have:
New rare Bey (unknown, looks like either a defense or stamina Base)
Grand (Unknown GT Chip)
Rock (Unknown GT Chip)
Poision (Unknown GT Chip. Hopefully a full combo for Poison Hyudra)
Shining αmaterios
Super-Z/Cho-Z/Turbo Valkyrie
Bushin (Unknown GT Chip)
Knockout (Unknown GT Chip. Hopefully a full combo for Knockout Odin)
[Image: EOwlN0IWsAEO01C?format=jpg&name=large]
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:53 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: A picture from someone in Taiwan:
Seems to have:
Grand (Unknown GT Chip)
Rock (Unknown GT Chip)
Shining αmaterios
Bushin (Unknown GT Chip)

That new beyblade looks like a new Orichalcum, but I'm not sure.
Seems to have:
Grand (Unknown GT Chip)
Rock (Unknown GT Chip)
Shining αmaterios
Bushin (Unknown GT Chip)

Finally a re-release of a Cho-Z Awakening bey. Was hoping for a sick recolor of that, although Cho-Z Valkyrie already had the White recolor. Knockout and Poison are nice to have, and Grand must have a horizontal chip so it's Dragon 1, Dragon 2, or Diabolos 1 (hoping for Diabolos) The new base is super round, most likely a stamina type. Was this from Big Bang Genesis product, or something from WHF?
From what I can see(left to right)
Top row: Grand, Rock, Poison, Shining Amaterios
Bottom row: Cho-Z Valkyrie, Bushin, Knockout

oops, missed someone's original post
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:58 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
Seems to have:
Grand (Unknown GT Chip)
Rock (Unknown GT Chip)
Shining αmaterios
Bushin (Unknown GT Chip)

Finally a re-release of a Cho-Z Awakening bey.  Was hoping for a sick recolor of that, although Cho-Z Valkyrie already had the White recolor.  Knockout and Poison are nice to have, and Grand must have a horizontal chip so it's Dragon 1, Dragon 2, or Diabolos 1 (hoping for Diabolos) The new base is super round, most likely a stamina type.  Was this from Big Bang Genesis product, or something form WHF?

From Gigbang Genesis.
The new layer does make me think Regalia Genesis though...
Seems to have:
Grand (Unknown GT Chip)
Rock (Unknown GT Chip)
Shining αmaterios
Bushin (Unknown GT Chip)
Finally we got this photo! I’ve been waiting for it to be revealed. Anyways I’m glad knockout is being rereleased through this, although this reminds me of the last random booster in Cho-Z, where we got a lot of old parts. Hopefully this means the recolors will be great. The new layer base I am thinking will be stamina since we just got a defense type prize bey.
Seems to have:
Grand (Unknown GT Chip)
Rock (Unknown GT Chip)
Shining αmaterios
Bushin (Unknown GT Chip)
cZ Valkyrie and Knockout are deff good picks however Grand and Rock and Bushin? Seriously? I would've prefered for Zwei or Union or Lord. 

I'm also a bit surprised there's no remakes in this one lol they've been doing remake after remake since Cosmo

I do hope we get new Dash drivers and we don't get spammed old drivers like some boosters have done.
I'm so happy that Poison and Knockout are appearing here, either these are recolors, or, maybe I was right in my predictions of full stock combos for these beys! I wish I was also right about that base being a Dual Spin base with a left-spin chip (maybe Fafnir if it was)

(Jan. 21, 2020  12:13 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
Seems to have:
Grand (Unknown GT Chip)
Rock (Unknown GT Chip)
Shining αmaterios
Bushin (Unknown GT Chip)
cZ Valkyrie and Knockout are deff good picks however Grand and Rock and Bushin? Seriously? I would've prefered for Zwei or Union or Lord. 

I'm also a bit surprised there's no remakes in this one lol they've been doing remake after remake since Cosmo

I do hope we get new Dash drivers and we don't get spammed old drivers like some boosters have done.

I think Grand, Rock and Bushin are perfectly acceptable bases here. I'll admit, I would have also liked a Union recolor, I'm perfectly content with what we have. I think for a base like Lord, they'd obviously want to keep that to it's own release, maybe a WHF or CoroCoro recolor but that's about it. I'm surprised to see CzV here though, I can't wait to see what parts we get!
(Jan. 21, 2020  12:23 AM)MagixG Wrote: I'm so happy that Poison and Knockout are appearing here, either these are recolors, or, maybe I was right in my predictions of full stock combos for these beys! I wish I was also right about that base being a Dual Spin base with a left-spin chip (maybe Fafnir if it was)

(Jan. 21, 2020  12:13 AM)originalzankye Wrote: cZ Valkyrie and Knockout are deff good picks however Grand and Rock and Bushin? Seriously? I would've prefered for Zwei or Union or Lord. 

I think Grand, Rock and Bushin are perfectly acceptable bases here. I'll admit, I would have also liked a Union recolor, I'm perfectly content with what we have. I think for a base like Lord, they'd obviously want to keep that to it's own release, maybe a WHF or CoroCoro recolor but that's about it. I'm surprised to see CzV here though, I can't wait to see what parts we get!

Agreed, I would've loved to have seen a recolour of a Union Base. I would've loved to have seen a black version of the Union Base personally, because it's one of my favourite colours.

Sucks we don't get Union in this RB at all, even if it's not that amazing...
(Jan. 21, 2020  12:13 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
Seems to have:
Grand (Unknown GT Chip)
Rock (Unknown GT Chip)
Shining αmaterios
Bushin (Unknown GT Chip)

Well, for everytime there comes a product that have multiple beys (Random Boosters, set, etc), there comes horrible Layers.
That's what TT always is, isn't it? ┐( ̄д  ̄)┌
Though I’m happy that we have news of this release....
The facts are kinda clear that it’ll be another unoriginal Franken-Bey with a new layer base.... but I’m kinda excited to see how many competitive parts we may get... shoopdawhoop... we might even get The Goku Weight
(Jan. 21, 2020  1:28 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Just waiting who is going to use it

None of the previous RB beys have had bladers so don't get your hopes up.
Cho-Z Valkyrie makes me SO happy. I’m also happy to see Poison and Knockout, as well. Amaterios is pretty nice, too. However, couldn’t they give us a recolour or Cho-Z Spriggan and Cho-Z Achilles, as well? Or at least Lord, Tact or Union Uncertain Heck, I would’ve taken another Heaven layer instead of Bushin, Rock or Gran.
I personally don't get the gripe about Bushin, Rock and Grand. Like, yes, there are better, more competitive parts out there, but TT isn't just going to put all your favorite competitive parts and combos into a RANDOM Booster. That's kinda how it works, it's random parts probably chosen by a computer aside from the prize combos. Complaining about them isn't going to change it and personally, I care more about the fun value than the competitive value.
Very happy on getting another Knockout the only part that I'm sad is the lack of the Lord layer.
Shining Amaterios is welcome, I don't have ChoZ Valk yet, but it's weird in this booster.. Oh well.

Bushin / Grand / Rock are a let down, hopefully they have great parts to compensate.
Is it just me or does the silhouette of the Prize Bey look a lot like Crash Ragnaruk?
(Jan. 21, 2020  2:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Is it just me or does the silhouette of the Prize Bey look a lot like Crash Ragnaruk?

Sadly lacks much of the details:
[Image: CrashRagnaruk.png]
(Jan. 21, 2020  2:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Is it just me or does the silhouette of the Prize Bey look a lot like Crash Ragnaruk?

You bring up a good point, however I think it'd be a bit late to introduce a Ragnaruk that people could be really excited about. I'm pretty positive it's a stamina type bey, I'd prefer a balance type bey. The "balance" types we've had were more like glorified attack types, Lord set aside.

(Jan. 21, 2020  2:26 AM)Mikuri Wrote: Very happy on getting another Knockout the only part that I'm sad is the lack of the Lord layer.
Shining Amaterios is welcome, I don't have ChoZ Valk yet, but it's weird in this booster.. Oh well.

Bushin / Grand / Rock are a let down, hopefully they have great parts to compensate.

I don't think Lord is going to be released outside of it's initial release really.