B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19

(Dec. 14, 2019  5:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  5:18 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Yeah, but people theorize that RB18's Paradox is from the new season since supposedly the new season has 2 part discs(not disc and frames)

The new system always introduces a gimmick on the layer. I doubt the new system would be two part discs. Plus the product right before the new system would have the new system, not the random booster before it.

That's true
dear god I hope the new gimmick isn't the paradox gimmick with disks
(Dec. 14, 2019  5:27 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  5:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The new system always introduces a gimmick on the layer. I doubt the new system would be two part discs. Plus the product right before the new system would have the new system, not the random booster before it.

That's true

Chouzetsu's main premise was metal on Layers (aside from L2 from Dual Layers, sX, nL, lS and Sr from God Layers), and the first release only highlighted the metals infused into the Layers as "gimmick", with the usual marketing schtick of upper/smash attacks which is based from the contact point designs. wV was the prime example of not having actual "gimmicks" unlike its predecessor that had a Bound Attack thing (however quite useless). They eventually tried a bit more gimmicks-wise with cR and the succeeding releases, all of which have some nice heft and amount of metal in them.

GT's premise was interchangeable Chips, Weights, and Bases that allow for a bit more customization, along with the Disk+Frame being fused with some recycled Chouzetsu gimmicks, yet they degraded with each new release, eventually having to resort to electric Drivers and inferior though gimmicky Disks and Drivers. 

To be honest, I don't know how they would improve or introduce a "new" gimmick or system for the 2020 Burst series, but I'm a bit disappointed with the current releases so far.

Going back to this thread topic, is there any leaks yet on even just the silhouette of the upcoming prize Bey? Hopefully they don't repeat the utter random carp system of that blasted Random Layer Collection 3 for this RBV cuz that would cost more than an arm and a leg to get the set if that happens.
I'm honestly just hoping we get rereleases on the metal fight remakes and Knockout would be nice, although I could see them waiting until RBV20 to include it if there is going to be one. A few new dash drivers like Iron' or something would also be cool.
Honestly I'm keeping my eyes peeled on this prize being a hodgepodge of rare or unusual stuff like Random Booster 14 was, given its odd position between the end of GT and the beginning of the new series. If so maybe we'll see Goku or Diabolos show up somewhere, or maybe painted layer weights/layer weight stickers? Maybe Apocalypse and Genesis?

Either way this isn't going to start of the new season. That'll clearly be in March when they release their big pile o' boosters and starter set. Most we'll see of the new season in this would be some sort of teaser, like the Zan weight in Driger Fang's box.
I am hoping this Random Booster has Prime Apocalypse or Regalia Genesis, as I would love to see those layers recolored.
Assuming next up is a attack type
Random Booster Vol. 15 - Cosmo Valkyrie .11.Et Ten

Random Booster Vol. 16 - Flare Dragon .Ar.Pl Sen

Random Booster Vol. 17 - Tact Longinus .12E.T' Sou

Random Booster Vol. 18 - Naked Spriggan .Pr.Om

Random Booster Vol. 19 - (Assuming a New Base with ACHILLES/FAFNIR and one more new part with other random stuffs & hope we get another remake too.)
Really, I'm just looking through the GT releases that haven't been rereleased yet. Mostly relevant for a rerelease would be things like Achilles, Diabolos, Odin, Lord, Union, Knockout, Prime αpocalypse, Regalia γenesis, Convert, Drake, and Bullet. Though there are other parts that haven't gotten a rerelease yet, most of them are either too new (Master Diabolos and Imperial Dragon as examples), have electronics that don't work well with random booster releases (Hybrid, Ignition'), or are too rare to be very likely (Goku weight).

I doubt all of these will wind up in this thing, and I suspect that there will either be a new plastic gen release as the main prize a la Random Booster 14's Driger F prize, if not a MFB release of Flame Saggitario, Earth Aquila, or Rock Leone instead.
I’m hoping like how RBV18 gave us the Poison layer, RBV19 will provide a more widespread way to get the Knockout layer (and Odin chip). Beyond that, maybe we get some more past gen remakes, and a new layer or disc. That’s about what I’m expecting.

On a personal wishlist I’d love a recolor for the Achilles chip, recolor for Xt+ and a recolor of the Lord layer base.
(Jan. 11, 2020  8:43 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Really, I'm just looking through the GT releases that haven't been rereleased yet. Mostly relevant for a rerelease would be things like Achilles, Diabolos, Odin, Lord, Union, Knockout, Prime αpocalypse, Regalia γenesis, Convert, Drake, and Bullet. Though there are other parts that haven't gotten a rerelease yet, most of them are either too new (Master Diabolos and Imperial Dragon as examples), have electronics that don't work well with random booster releases (Hybrid, Ignition'), or are too rare to be very likely (Goku weight).

I doubt all of these will wind up in this thing, and I suspect that there will either be a new plastic gen release as the main prize a la Random Booster 14's Driger F prize, if not a MFB release of Flame Saggitario, Earth Aquila, or Rock Leone instead.

I got nothing against Burst remakes, but I'd rather TT sober up and actually put GT-released parts into the next RBV, to contain more parts which the harder to come by (Flare Base, Knockout Base, Odin Chip, etc). I'm still waiting for the RBV where most if not all of the Disks are actually meta parts for Standard format just like the RBV where cR was first introduced (all Layers had metal, etc).
Driger Fang would be very welcome, I also wish for another Knockout, Lord and Union for Layers.
For Chips I think Diabolos would be a great choice, like Odin and Achilles.
For Drivers I think we should have Liner', Variable' and Reboot'
And the most important part would be the Goku weight, it really needs a more casual release, because of Pay-2-Win reasons.
If we're to get another classic gen remake I think it should be Dranzer V.
Considering this is releasing in February, this will probably be the last release for the GT series.
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Considering this is releasing in February, this will probably be the last release for the GT series.

It is the last release for GT, because B-159 is the first new series release.
I probably sound dumb but it might be Big Bang genesis
(Jan. 12, 2020  9:18 PM)The Rex Wrote: I probably sound dumb but it might be Big Bang genesis

What? The product before this is Big Bang Genesis. That would make absolutely no sense.
(Jan. 12, 2020  9:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  9:18 PM)The Rex Wrote: I probably sound dumb but it might be Big Bang genesis

What? The product before this is Big Bang Genesis. That would make absolutely no sense.

Your right,sorry
(Jan. 12, 2020  9:32 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  9:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What? The product before this is Big Bang Genesis. That would make absolutely no sense.

Your right,sorry
It’s fine, I was just explaining why your theory made little sense.
(Jan. 12, 2020  9:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  9:32 PM)The Rex Wrote: Your right,sorry
It’s fine, I was just explaining why your theory made little sense.

Ok
Allow me to throw in my thoughts here: personally, I think the chip being used here would be Fafnir, and would be pretty cool on a dual spin base, just thinking if previous patterns this seems slightly more likely to me. First we had Cosmo Valkyrie and then Flare Dragon. 2 right spin releases in a Random Booster. Then, we get Tact Longinus and Naked Spriggan. One full left spin release and the other being a left spin base with a dual chip. We've also had Valkyrie and Longinus which are each other's opposite spin counterpart in terms of teeth. Then we get Spriggan which has no real counterpart chip really, and Flare Dragon. Though my idea makes little sense, I just thought I'd share my thoughts on this. I'd also love if this Random Booster did something unique like the last Cho-Z Random Booster but this time gave us like, the true stock combos to Knockout Odin and Poison Hydra, giving us two prize beys, maybe along with the main centerpiece, you know? Sorry for the long post, just thought I'd share some ideas!
B-158 will be released in February 2020 that is to say after Bigbang Genesis 0 Yard Metal
(Jan. 16, 2020  12:50 PM)GabitzuDragon Wrote: B-158 will be released in February 2020 that is to say after Bigbang Genesis 0 Yard Metal

This is already in the first post of this thread.
I hope that this RB will include new Valkyrie or Metal fight remake.
(Jan. 18, 2020  2:07 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: I hope that this RB will include new Valkyrie or Metal fight remake.

This new RB will not be including the new Valkyrie, that is the next generation of beys, and why would they include a new Valkyrie in a RB?