B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19

So other than the fact that this silhouette has a nearly identical shape as the Burn wheel from metal fusion...
Is there any other info regarding the identification of this silhouette? Cuz I haven’t seen an article stating the identity of this release...
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2020  3:12 AM)Armor Wrote: And then you remember that TT has been nerfing the MFB remakes into oblivion...

For sure. Rock Leone, Flame Saggitario, and Earth Aquila are all useless in a fight.

Well, they don't have metal where their metal wheels would be. It really takes a lot of their effectiveness away. The shape worked during MFB because of the metal. Plastic just doesn't do it.
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:58 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: For sure. Rock Leone, Flame Saggitario, and Earth Aquila are all useless in a fight.

Well, they don't have metal where their metal wheels would be. It really takes a lot of their effectiveness away. The shape worked during MFB because of the metal. Plastic just doesn't do it.

It's a lot more than just "metal ain't where it used to be", especially for defensive layers like Flame and Earth that don't want aggressive shapes and would otherwise thrive in plastic. Their metal isn't distributed even remotely close to evenly, causing them to wobble about regardless of driver choice. Plus their teeth are horrendous on top of that, similar to the shallowness that was Guardian Kerbeus, which means they have basically no burst resistance to speak of.

I mean, just look at these pics of Flame Saggitario I just uploaded man. I'm really hoping Burn Phoenix is designed to be a bit more stable than these.
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2020  3:12 AM)Armor Wrote: And then you remember that TT has been nerfing the MFB remakes into oblivion...

For sure. Rock Leone, Flame Saggitario, and Earth Aquila are all useless in a fight.

Makes sense as Takara Tomy wouldn't want to have their current Burst GT line look bad against their past MFB line. In othe words, theyre just throwing a bone to their older generation fans.
(Jan. 30, 2020  2:57 AM)Biggster Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: For sure. Rock Leone, Flame Saggitario, and Earth Aquila are all useless in a fight.

Makes sense as Takara Tomy wouldn't want to have their current Burst GT line look bad against their past MFB line. In othe words, theyre just throwing a bone to their older generation fans.

There are better ways to weaken them than making them this bad. If anything it's more of a slap to the face of these fans to see these layers reduced to this absolutely horrendous level of performance. Even if their teeth sucked they'd be decent enough, but making them so terribly lopsided just makes them unusable even for most goofy fun scenarios.
(Jan. 30, 2020  2:57 AM)Biggster Wrote:

(Jan. 30, 2020  3:07 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  2:57 AM)Biggster Wrote: Makes sense as Takara Tomy wouldn't want to have their current Burst GT line look bad against their past MFB line. In othe words, theyre just throwing a bone to their older generation fans.

There are better ways to weaken them than making them this bad. If anything it's more of a slap to the face of these fans to see these layers reduced to this absolutely horrendous level of performance. Even if their teeth sucked they'd be decent enough, but making them so terribly lopsided just makes them unusable even for most goofy fun scenarios.

I'd rather them be all plastic and have good teeth. We get metal and weak teeth, which is much worse.
I was just planning on buying that set..... but seeing all this... idon’t even think it’s worth my $100-something dollars....
Need that Amaterios lol. Ds' is available again.
(Feb. 04, 2020  9:51 AM)marutti Wrote: from HK
https://imgur.com/gallery/HbfC8iP
Wow, the parts are lame.
thx for the pic! I just paid $30 for a Shelter Regulus Ds' in the mail, sigh. Well, won't hurt to have 2 I guess.
Aww man, I can’t see the photos...
I wouldn't mind this set as much if they weren't all Gold ??? 2 dragon chips too...
(Feb. 04, 2020  10:08 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Aww man, I can’t see the photos...

Burn Phoenix.Y.Wd (Normal Color) Gran Dragon.α'L.Fl轟(Gold)
Rock Dragon.5.Jl'双(Gold)
Poison Hydra.8'α.F'幻(Gold)
Knockout Odin.12.Op'天(Gold)
Bushin Ashura.13.αn閃(Gold)
Cho Z Valkyrie.3.Gr (Gold)
Shining Amaterios.0.Ds' (Red)
.....shootdang...
(Feb. 04, 2020  10:23 AM)marutti Wrote:

Burn Phoenix.Y.Wd (Normal Color)
Flare Dragon.α'L.Fl轟(Gold)
Rock Dragon.5.Jl'双(Gold)
Knockout Odin.12.Op天(Gold)
Knockout Odin has Op'
(Feb. 04, 2020  10:33 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  10:23 AM)marutti Wrote: Burn Phoenix.Y.Wd (Normal Color)
Rock Dragon.5.Jl'双(Gold)
Knockout Odin.12.Op天(Gold)
Knockout Odin has Op'

fix it thank you
I think it’s Anchor
Anchor is the driver that came with the original rare bey get battle shining amaterios

That’s the one driver I’ve been desperate to git!
(Feb. 04, 2020  10:35 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  10:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: Knockout Odin has Op'

fix it thank you

You're welcome my friend.
(Feb. 04, 2020  10:23 AM)marutti Wrote:

Burn Phoenix.Y.Wd (Normal Color)
Rock Dragon.5.Jl'双(Gold)

Hi Marutti, its a Grand Dragon not a Flare Dragon.

I also want to know what the abbreviated combo of Grand Dragon means (α'L.Fl)
Fl might be Flugel, but I don't know what α'L means.

Aero dash + Lift Frame?
(Feb. 04, 2020  10:57 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  10:23 AM)marutti Wrote: Burn Phoenix.Y.Wd (Normal Color)
Rock Dragon.5.Jl'双(Gold)

Hi Marutti, its a Grand Dragon not a Flare Dragon

fix it thank you
Ahhh, so it is Burn Phoenix then, I guess I have no choice but to get this one since I love Burn Phoenix. Yell is an okay disk choice but I gotta admit I wish it was a core disk for the sake of consistency. Wd, I'm sure we all saw coming and at least it's not total garbage like the MS bottom was.

It's also funny to see a lot of these RBV prizes are gold, except for one that's meant to be. Thinking about it now, there's Knockout Odin, Poison Hydra, Bushin Ashura, Rock Dragon, all of which are stock combos. And since all these are in gold, this is almost like an alternative Gold Turbo release without it actually being it.
(Feb. 04, 2020  9:51 AM)marutti Wrote: from HK
https://imgur.com/gallery/HbfC8iP

Hmm I think I will pick this one out because i need knockout odin
Zankye’s theory was correct. I was initially peeved but looking at the stickers, they’re all red, so it seems the layers + stickers actually match for once.

I’m stoked about the Cho-Z Valkyrie. It looks amazing and is exactly what I was hoping it would be. Knockout & Hydra are both awesome, too. The rest... eh.