B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19

(Jan. 21, 2020  8:48 PM)The Rex Wrote: It’s officially burn Phoenix,it says it on the website

what site? if you’re talking about vocare that’s unofficial
AMATERIOS?

ANCHOR REPRINT PLEASEEEEE
A REMAKE AGAIN?! Not impressed in the slightest. Burn Phoenix is kind of... ugly, too. Darn, I would the GT system Beyblades so much, I wish we received one last one.
What if they put a Gold Turbo Grand, Rock, Knockout, Poison and Bushin in this booster? It would be a reasonable explanation for a rerelease of the parts since there hasn't been a Gold Turbo version of these bases (except Bushin, but that was hard to get).
That would be awful and likely be the reason I skip this booster. Gold Turbo Beyblades are usually very bland. I understand they're collector items, but most of them don't work due to the stickers, discs and drivers being the same.
(Jan. 22, 2020  3:18 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: That would be awful and likely be the reason I skip this booster. Gold Turbo Beyblades are usually very bland. I understand they're collector items, but most of them don't work due to the stickers, discs and drivers being the same.

Yeah, although they could make the combos golden if they're always confirmed to be Gold Turbo. I hope they add highlights of the original color schemes on the Gold Turbo Beys, since that actually mixes well from my point of view. They could also go with a black and gold theme, kind of like a reverse Legend Bey Star Set.
(Jan. 22, 2020  3:34 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  3:18 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: That would be awful and likely be the reason I skip this booster. Gold Turbo Beyblades are usually very bland. I understand they're collector items, but most of them don't work due to the stickers, discs and drivers being the same.

Yeah, although they could make the combos golden if they're always confirmed to be Gold Turbo. I hope they add highlights of the original color schemes on the Gold Turbo Beys, since that actually mixes well from my point of view. They could also go with a black and gold theme, kind of like a reverse Legend Bey Star Set.

I would absolutely buy this if they were Gold Turbo.
Looks like another full setSmile its about time we get the Cho Z valkyrie. If this js a gold turbo booster then: i hope we get the Odin & the other chips that go wth the bases. Maybe we will get some good parts. I thought this booster was the first booster of the new series. I'm just glad that hopefully B.P. doesn't come in a gold version. I like em but its like paying child support (very expensive). I've bought every full set since RB vol 3.
I hope the rare #1 randomly turns out to be Samurai Ifrit or something over BP
Honestly I’m just hoping for the goku weight in this rbv, if not then in the future rbvs
(Jan. 22, 2020  8:39 PM)NAP Wrote: I hope the rare #1 randomly turns out to be Samurai Ifrit or something over BP

The shape looks nothing like Samurai Ifrit.
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:49 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  8:39 PM)NAP Wrote: I hope the rare #1 randomly turns out to be Samurai Ifrit or something over BP

The shape looks nothing like Samurai Ifrit.

And it looks everything like Burn Phoenix as well, so much that I can't see it as anything but. This likely means Wedge will be on it too as Burst's only "metal sharp" tip? Man, I hope the teeth and balance are better than Rock Leone/Flame Saggitario/Earth Aquila, because those were hot garbage.

I'm unopinionated on Gold Turbo or not Gold Turbo Rock/Grand/Poison/Knockout. Instead, I'm just happy enough to see Poison and Knockout get another release. Yeah Poison just got one, but it's a really great looking layer man. Rock and Grand are both sideways so they both have Dragon/Dragon II/Diabolos, and if they do turn up gold I'm gonna be disappointed if they both have Dragon chips. I would absolutely love to see Dragon II and Diabolos get a rerelease, and the latter is well overdue for it.

Achilles and Odin are both parts I'd love to see. Goku as well, though with its rarity and weight I doubt they'd make it so easy to attain just yet. Maybe we'll see Convert and Drake get a recolor? That hasn't happened yet somehow. Same with Bullet, though they might need to give it a protective plastic casing like they did with Quest in Random Booster 15 if they do rerelease it here.

Really though, the layers aren't particularly impressive to me outside of Poison, Knockout, and Cho-Z Valkyrie. Shining Amaterios is downright terrible (and Shadow Amaterios needs another color more), Bushin, Rock, and Grand are bad to mediocre, and TT seems to want to nerf MFB releases to the ground. This better have some good parts in this thing, or at least a few things we haven't seen much of before.
There might be a chance that the prize, unless it has already been confirmed to be burn Pheonix, is a new bey with a new base and a sideways chip.

The shape looks a little too stretched for burn. But the shapes of other metal fight remakes have been exaggerated like Rock and flame.
(Jan. 23, 2020  7:31 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:49 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The shape looks nothing like Samurai Ifrit.

And it looks everything like Burn Phoenix as well, so much that I can't see it as anything but. This likely means Wedge will be on it too as Burst's only "metal sharp" tip? Man, I hope the teeth and balance are better than Rock Leone/Flame Saggitario/Earth Aquila, because those were hot garbage.

I'm unopinionated on Gold Turbo or not Gold Turbo Rock/Grand/Poison/Knockout. Instead, I'm just happy enough to see Poison and Knockout get another release. Yeah Poison just got one, but it's a really great looking layer man. Rock and Grand are both sideways so they both have Dragon/Dragon II/Diabolos, and if they do turn up gold I'm gonna be disappointed if they both have Dragon chips. I would absolutely love to see Dragon II and Diabolos get a rerelease, and the latter is well overdue for it.

Achilles and Odin are both parts I'd love to see. Goku as well, though with its rarity and weight I doubt they'd make it so easy to attain just yet. Maybe we'll see Convert and Drake get a recolor? That hasn't happened yet somehow. Same with Bullet, though they might need to give it a protective plastic casing like they did with Quest in Random Booster 15 if they do rerelease it here.

Really though, the layers aren't particularly impressive to me outside of Poison, Knockout, and Cho-Z Valkyrie. Shining Amaterios is downright terrible (and Shadow Amaterios needs another color more), Bushin, Rock, and Grand are bad to mediocre, and TT seems to want to nerf MFB releases to the ground. This better have some good parts in this thing, or at least a few things we haven't seen much of before.

Dragon II and Diabolos are highly likely to get a release in this. They never repeat GT chips in a booster, so we'll get at least one, with the other one being normal Dragon(my speculation). If they do Dragon 2, my guess is they won't do Dragon 1, and will do Diabolos. So it's either Diabolos and Dragon 1, or Diabolos and Dragon 2.
(Jan. 25, 2020  12:06 AM)Armor Wrote: Dragon II and Diabolos are highly likely to get a release in this. They never repeat GT chips in a booster, so we'll get at least one, with the other one being normal Dragon(my speculation). If they do Dragon 2, my guess is they won't do Dragon 1, and will do Diabolos. So it's either Diabolos and Dragon 1, or Diabolos and Dragon 2.

If they're both Gold Turbo layer bases, I could see 2 Dragon chips being released on them, or Dragon paired with Dragon II. That being said, it would suck terribly to see Diabolos without at lease some rerelease soon, so Dragon II and Diabolos is probably my biggest hope.
Each Metal Fusion bey matches its parts to the height and performance tips, and I can predict that the combination for this bey is Burn Phoenix.13G.Wd or Burn Phoenix.13S.Wd if they feel like it.
The true reason that other metal fusion beys had 8’ or 0 was because they had 145 instead of 135 or 105, I guess so.
But since it’s a stamina type, I can see a change in the forge disc happening somehow.
(Jan. 25, 2020  4:38 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Each Metal Fusion bey matches its parts to the height and performance tips, and I can predict that the combination for this bey is Burn Phoenix.13G.Wd or Burn Phoenix.13S.Wd if they feel like it.
The true reason that other metal fusion beys had 8’ or 0 was because they had 145 instead of 135 or 105, I guess so.
But since it’s a stamina type, I can see a change in the forge disc happening somehow.

Metal Sharp is taller than most tips and overall makes Burn Phoenix slightly taller than a 145 track on a regular height tip, so saying "it's slightly shorter and therefore will have a frame" seems really silly to me since 135 is so much closer to 145 anyways than 105/100. Plus, the disks used for Rock Leone, Earth Aquila, and Flame Saggitario all help give some form to the underside of their respective wheels. Flame had that raised edge that 8' aids in the appearance of, while Rock and Earth both had a significant central core that 0 and 2 mimic. For disk choices, it's all aesthetic for taller MFB beys.

Wedge is downright a given, but 13 seems incredibly unlikely and I really doubt it'll have a frame. They like the options to be similar in overall weight, so if Burn Phoenix used something as lightweight as 13 then every other disk in this release would have to be total garbage to prevent them from outweighing the prize by too much. I'm more expecting something like a naked 10, 0, or 00 disk myself, or less likely a silver Around. Something weighty enough without messing with the aesthetic shape too badly and letting better disks find their way into this booster.
(Jan. 23, 2020  7:31 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:49 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The shape looks nothing like Samurai Ifrit.

They would probably just make a new tip for Burn Phoenix. For Storm Pegasus, people would have expected Xtreme, it was the closest tip to RF, but they released Qc'. So most likely we will see a new driver. Like maybe Flugel with no wings and metal tip, Fm. Who knows
(Jan. 25, 2020  6:10 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  7:31 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: And it looks everything like Burn Phoenix as well, so much that I can't see it as anything but. This likely means Wedge will be on it too as Burst's only "metal sharp" tip? Man, I hope the teeth and balance are better than Rock Leone/Flame Saggitario/Earth Aquila, because those were hot garbage.

They would probably just make a new tip for Burn Phoenix. For Storm Pegasus, people would have expected Xtreme, it was the closest tip to RF, but they released Qc'. So most likely we will see a new driver. Like maybe Flugel with no wings and metal tip, Fm. Who knows
Hopefully, it would be very disappointing and hopeless if they gave us wedge again.
(Jan. 25, 2020  6:10 PM)YishYash Wrote: They would probably just make a new tip for Burn Phoenix. For Storm Pegasus, people would have expected Xtreme, it was the closest tip to RF, but they released Qc'. So most likely we will see a new driver. Like maybe Flugel with no wings and metal tip, Fm. Who knows

Pegasis is also a big deal compared to Burn Phoenix. It seems sorta goofy to make a whole new driver here.
From what I can see in this booster, I think it'd boil down to the following reasons to even get this:

1. nostalgia for MFB
2. possibly competitive parts on carp combos
3. potentially better molds of GT chips

I just don't like the idea that they are still trying to make the odds more, well, harder somewhat like the GT RLC3 for Knockout Odin that you only get 1/8 chances to even pull the prize Bey. Though from a marketing standpoint it really makes sense, yet as a frugal consumer it is quite frustrating and disappointing.

If ever these are the confirmed parts so far, here're my two cents:

Burn Phoenix - MFB nostalgia (as mentioned above), not really knowledgeable on how good this may be; considering L-Drago and Pegasis, hopefully this also would still have some fight against most Burst Beys nowadays

Grand - dang it, would it hurt TT to release Flare by now? Poison has been more common quite recently and Cosmo has even been re-released in a Customize Set

Rock - another carp Base, no existing part can save this unless it fixes the raised Chip issue, or maybe if they release a Charge'

Poison - feels nice, looks good, but I've had enough of it; I need Flare for testing

Shining (?) Amaterios - hopefully this Booster will also have the components Angle, Aero', and Anchor' reprinted; Destroy' is also quite welcome; I really can't distinguish much from the silhouette to really say whether it'd be Shining/Burning or Shadow, but either would be nice cuz their earlier release counterparts are too expensive and hard to acquire .

Chouzetsu Valkyrie - my all-time favorite Chouzetsu Kakusei Bey, but it's kinda late with its release on GT, huh; would be expecting possibly a violet/purple or green recolor of it

Bushin - same as Rock, probably much worse even if it didn't have the raised Chip issue

Knockout - another must-get especially if one still hasn't gotten one from the GT RLC3 release; here's hoping they include Goku Weight and/or Diabolos Weight+Chip
(Jan. 21, 2020  8:03 AM)MrBlade Wrote: If the prize bey being Burn Phoenix is true, I’m gonna be surprised. I would think after the 5 already made they would have a remake of Dark Bull or Flame Libra... PLS GIVE US FLAME LIBRA SOME DAY

Imagine a day where we have a good Diabolo Nemesis remake.
(Jan. 26, 2020  1:50 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2020  8:03 AM)MrBlade Wrote: If the prize bey being Burn Phoenix is true, I’m gonna be surprised. I would think after the 5 already made they would have a remake of Dark Bull or Flame Libra... PLS GIVE US FLAME LIBRA SOME DAY

Imagine a day where we have a good Diabolo Nemesis remake.

It would be the strongest of all! :-)
(Jan. 26, 2020  2:40 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  1:50 AM)YishYash Wrote: Imagine a day where we have a good Diabolo Nemesis remake.

It would be the strongest of all! :-)

And then you remember that TT has been nerfing the MFB remakes into oblivion...
(Jan. 27, 2020  3:12 AM)Armor Wrote: And then you remember that TT has been nerfing the MFB remakes into oblivion...

For sure. Rock Leone, Flame Saggitario, and Earth Aquila are all useless in a fight.