[Product]  B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym

(Sep. 26, 2019  2:02 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:29 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Last boss can mean exactly the final boss or Phi in Chou-Z.

But it makes me feel that a evolved Phoenix is going to come when it mentions there is a final evolution.

But Phi becomes good, what will happen?

CitrusNinja3I think something like Tyrant Phoenix or Kamikaze Phoenix would be interesting to see, considering how both names would be related to the gimmick. People usually rebel when a tyrant takes the throne, so the armor could symbolize the crown that can be taken off the tyrant's head. Kamikaze is a (probably outdated) Japanese war strategy where the pilot of a fighter plane crashes into their target, putting their own lives at extreme risk as a last-ditch effort. When the Armor pops off, Phoenix puts itself at risk of being KOed by strong Attack Beys and outspun by Stamina combos, with the trade-off of being significantly harder to Burst and spin-steal from. This name would probably make even more sense in the anime portrayal because Phoenix uses its armor to dish out devastating attacks at the cost of being easier to defeat, but Phi only pulls this off when he's facing strong opponents. I don't know if Takara Tomy would reference such a violent and possibly embarrassing war tactic in Beyblade, but they've made pretty violent names in the past. Hasbro would probably call it Tyrant Phoenix P5 or Kaboom Phoenix P5 depending on which one it's based on.

Kaboom Phoenix,???????

*Insert Megumin meme*
Just saying, if this is a new Ashura that's legitimately good, I wouldn't mind
The bey can suddenly burst open without any hit with the other bey
if this "Last Boss" bey is Phoenix, then how will they do a Layer Weight and Armor
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: if this "Last Boss" bey is Phoenix, then how will they do a Layer Weight and Armor
Make the layer base wide enough to fit armor on it.
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:45 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: if this "Last Boss" bey is Phoenix, then how will they do a Layer Weight and Armor
Make the layer base wide enough to fit armor on it.

basically make it a Garuda and Phoenix fusion
In the other hand, I think it may evolution of Genesis. I know It's too fast but in Corocoro Ichiban TT said "In next issue, Last Boss Bey will reveal!" with Customise set pics.
From Combo Apocalypse is attack type and Genesis is defense type.
If B-157 will be defense type, it's probably Genesis.
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:06 PM)Dasmind Wrote: This is like Phoenix

Other than it being a defense type and the final villains bey we don't really know what it's gonna be like
(Sep. 26, 2019  3:28 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:06 PM)Dasmind Wrote: This is like Phoenix

Other than it being a defense type and the final villains bey we don't really know what it's gonna be like
maybe Genbu
The New Beyblade (If it has a base and chip) The Beginning of its name Should start with the letters I,M,N,O,Q,X, or Y
Confirmed to be Genesis by Beyblade.vcrv
(Oct. 11, 2019  4:53 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Confirmed to be Genesis by Beyblade.vcrv

It's not confirmed. They're just guessing which is why there's a question mark after it says Genesis Evolution.
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:00 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  4:53 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Confirmed to be Genesis by Beyblade.vcrv

It's not confirmed. They're just guessing which is why there's a question mark after it says Genesis Evolution.
While I went to confirm this, the page kept crashing so I’ll just trust you on this.
(Oct. 12, 2019  4:16 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:00 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: It's not confirmed. They're just guessing which is why there's a question mark after it says Genesis Evolution.
While I went to confirm this, the page kept crashing so I’ll just trust you on this.

I can confirm that it has a question mark for "Diabolos Evolution?" and "Genesis Evolution?" I doubt it'll be an evolution of Genesis so early, but it could be Phoenix.
100 percent agreed......
Maybe that's why aiga has not been broken by the genesis and apocalypsBeys. story,conflict between aiga and phi, would nake the show more intense
Hello Everybody I do a video recapping all the new releases for beyblades and would like for you all to watch. Thanks!

[REMOVED]

If this is Ashura, that would be so badass. They haven’t really done anything with the sidekick character for Burst, so I’d welcome the twist
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:13 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: If this is Ashura, that would be so badass. They haven’t really did anything with the sidekick character for Burst, so I’d welcome the twist

Have they ever done anything with the sidekick character in burst? No. It is unlikely this will be Ashura, but you never know I guess
This doesn't make any sense as an evolution to Genesis. Genesis is an Infinity Lock bey, so making a GT Genesis is a regression, going backwards from the next series (Infinity Lock System???) to the previous (GT). Even though the type matches nothing else makes sense here, especially since it would mean Apocalypse wouldn't have a matching GT release. The two beys are clearly a pair akin to Apollo and Artemis, so you can't really have a new Genesis without a new Apocalypse too.

Ashura is... a maybe. It's got a decent chance, but so does Phoenix. Could even be something new. We just don't know yet.

All we can realistically do is rule out Genesis as a nonsensical option and wait for more info.
It will be sure Genesis, because it is the last boss of Beyblade Burst. It is also defence type.
Maybe they will use some old part for the driver?
In Jenuary time we never have important releases.
I really hope this is not Genesis, I want it to be Phi's new Phoenix.
I won't rule out the possibility that its connected to Genesis/Apocalypse. It can probably be something that acts like a semi evolution/sidegrades/combiner, just like Revive Phoenix and Dead Phoenix. Apocalypse also does not have an electric driver yet, while Genesis does.
(Oct. 15, 2019  5:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: This doesn't make any sense as an evolution to Genesis. Genesis is an Infinity Lock bey, so making a GT Genesis is a regression, going backwards from the next series (Infinity Lock System???) to the previous (GT). Even though the type matches nothing else makes sense here, especially since it would mean Apocalypse wouldn't have a matching GT release. The two beys are clearly a pair akin to Apollo and Artemis, so you can't really have a new Genesis without a new Apocalypse too.

Ashura is... a maybe. It's got a decent chance, but so does Phoenix. Could even be something new. We just don't know yet.

All we can realistically do is rule out Genesis as a nonsensical option and wait for more info.

Finally, someone that has been informed takes a shot. The last boss can't be a Bey that already exists within GT unless it's a mid-season evolution. Genesis is too new to evolve, so maybe Kerbeus, Egis, Ashura, or Phoenix have their chances. If this is an evolution, I hope it's an evolution for Phoenix because of how unique its gimmick is, but there's always a chance that it'll be a completely original Bey if the rumor was wrong.